La Notte Eterna Launches Kickstarter

Administrator
<p>One can imagine the creators of La Notte Eterna sweating bullets while watching the fallout from Wizards of the Coast’s ill-fated OGL debacle, as they prepared to offer a product whose main selling point was that it was D&D compatible. Would they have to pay extra fees? Would it be rejected on sight by angry fans? Fortunately Wizards reversed course just in time for Italian publishing house Ali Ribelli Edizioni to launch the crowdfunding campaign for their tabletop RPG. It was a success after all, breaking its funding goal in 20 minutes and, as of this writing, soared to four times that amount.</p>

Wow, I'm very happy to learn that La Notte Eterna is starting a Kickstarter because the potential is there! This game is likely to be a fantastic addition to the tabletop gaming community. I can't wait to see all the features and mechanisms that make it so unique once I get my hands on it. It's unquestionably a game worth backing. I sincerely hope that we can all work together to realize this vision!

Do not mess with the Power
Amazing, the crowd financing for the game has just surpassed the stretch objectives. There are still 26 days, so it's possible they'll receive more money than they need.

La Notte Eterna is dominating the Kickstarter community! The fact that this game has reached its stretch goals and has been fully financed makes me very happy! I like the concept, and the graphics, characters, and plot are among the best I've ever seen in a video game. I'm eager to learn more about the future of this game. It will undoubtedly be something spectacular, and I'll do all in my power to assist them meet their stretch objectives. Cheers to La Notte Eterna's incredible Kickstarter campaign!