Harumph.
Explain to me why any of this should matter to those who don't even contribute to the viewing figures?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Because something relatively nice happened to Go-Busters for once.

No, it didn't! It's not a remotely positive thing for the show. It may lead some fans to childishly feel that "their" show has somehow been vindicated. It doesn't make Go-Busters any more well-liked or successful.

Harumph.
Because something relatively nice happened to Go-Busters for once.

Having a viewing average that only slightly higher than the succeeding series isn't worth boasting about. Not that viewing figures are worth boasting about to begin with.

The way I see it, people who bring it up aren't critiquing the overall quality of the shows. It's just "HAHA, LOOK AT HOW POPULAR MY FAVORITE SHOW IS IN COMPARISON TO YOURS. MY TASTES > YOUR TASTES."

No, it didn't! It's not a remotely positive thing for the show. It may lead some fans to childishly feel that "their" show has somehow been vindicated. It doesn't make Go-Busters any more well-liked or successful.

Having a viewing average that only slightly higher than the succeeding series isn't worth boasting about. Not that viewing figures are worth boasting about to begin with.

The way I see it, people who bring it up aren't critiquing the overall quality of the shows. It's just "HAHA, LOOK AT HOW POPULAR MY FAVORITE SHOW IS IN COMPARISON TO YOURS. MY TASTES > YOUR TASTES."

DON'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME!!

*Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze* What killed the dinosaurs?

UeuxRH.jpg

THE ICE AGE!