KodiakRyuga
So I was browsing through old fanfictions I wrote and I found the one I did for Kyoryuger. It was a Souji/Yayoi story. Now that I rewatched that sentai season I realized that, along with it being canon in the 100 years after movie, that Souji/Rin is technically canon. Does that make me a bad person for pairing Souji with Yayoi, despite that and Yayoi's attraction to Daigo?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
So I was browsing through old fanfictions I wrote and I found the one I did for Kyoryuger. It was a Souji/Yayoi story. Now that I rewatched that sentai season I realized that, along with it being canon in the 100 years after movie, that Souji/Rin is technically canon. Does that make me a bad person for pairing Souji with Yayoi, despite that and Yayoi's attraction to Daigo?

No, it doesn't make you a bad person. All fanfic, by definition, isn't canon. Souji/Rin is awful, and even if it weren't, they're fictional characters. (Plus, in context of the show, Yayoi has to move onto someone else anyway cos Daigo Doesn't Like Her That Way.) Ship what you like, as long as it doesn't involve children or farm animals; and be merry.