Why is this even a thing? Bootleg Kyoryuger.
The Koreans have been dubbing seasons of Super Sentai for quite a while now. IIRC they started with Abaranger(?) and usually run about two years behind Sentai in Japan. It's all officially licensed and above-board.

Apparently explicitly 'Japanese' themed TV shows just won't get off the ground over in Korea. For example, when they finished their dub of Go-Onger they decided to go back and dub Gaoranger before then carrying on with Goseiger. Shinkenger was skipped altogether. I guess they didn't want to catch up with Japan, but didn't want to go on a one year hiatus either.

I think they've just recently finished their version of ToQger, and similarly to last time it seems that a Ninninger adaptation just wouldn't fly. Their Kyoryuger dub apparently did extremely well, to the point that they've decided that rather than airing a dub of an old Sentai from the turn of the century it was worth commissioning Toei to film new action footage for them and film local actors for the untransformed bits, Power Rangers style.

It'll be interesting to see whether they continue with it after this or whether they go back to a straight dub of Zyuohger. I guess it depends whether this makes enough money to justify the additional expense.

Mad Skillz
Bootleg Kyoryuger.

It's literally not, it's got Toei staff all over it. Koichi Sakamoto is directing, Naomi Takebe (Gaim, Ninninger) and Shinichiro Shirakura (most of the early Heisei Rider) are producing, and Kento Shimoyama (Ninninger) is writing. This is a full on production being shot in Japan with Toei staff members.

The "Dino Force" toyline in Korea was the most successful of the Sentai stuff over there, by a pretty huge margin.

think they've just recently finished their version of ToQger, and similarly to last time it seems that a Ninninger adaptation just wouldn't fly.
Ninninger is getting a dub, it's already being advertised in Daewon's site. I imagine it's because Ninninger tried to make itself seem like the western world's idea of ninja.

Didn't they do the same with the Philippines' much-beloved, critically acclaimed, award-winning Zaido?

Yeah, this is probably going to amount to as much as "Uchuu Keiji" Zaido.
Unfair comparison.

That's the Philippines. This is South Korea. South Korean productions are typically high quality and have a decent budget, while GMA just got the rights to make a terrible soap opera very loosely based from a classic TV show. I'd put them at the same quality as British dramas. It'd be like saying a Japanese TV show around the same period drama genre is better than something on Starz or History, meaning Vikings and Outlander. It's complete apples to oranges. Both are tiered towards different markets, though GMA extremely screwed up with Zaido. They should've kept the same format and factored getting help from Toei into the budget, instead of making a bomb of a show.

It makes amateur productions like Insector Sun or France Five look like full-fledged toku series. It's that bad.

I hope it gets popular so they can expand it to a full-fledged series just for the reason that Saban could very well make a Dino Charge sequel instead of doing Zyuohger. I don't feel the mecha are redeemable in any way, while Kyuuranger definitely has potential. Then again, Gobusters did as well.

D

Dr Kain

You guys need to get better comprehending jokes. Some of you take things way too seriously. lol

Anyway, this just sounds stupid, but I'm going to keep calling it Bootlegger. :p

When he criticizes everything how can we tell he's even joking?

He hates everything and hasn't watched sentai or kamen rider in years. He claims its gone down the drain in quality

In fairness they have. But what Kain considers quality is questionable at best.