[J-DRAMA] Koishite Akuma(Nakayama Yuma, Kato Rosa, Morimoto Shintaro. Kondo Masahiko)

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Shintaro is the kid that plays the little boy in the family? Because yes, he's in it. Plays Yuuma's little brother. Huh, Shintaro and his bro are both in Jonnies, huh? That's kinda cool.

I really liked Battery. He plays a kid who has an amazing fastball, and basically focuses on his relationship with the only person who has ever been able to successfully catch his ball.

Kagayaki Power
yeah his bro is the youngest dude in hsj ...it seems kinda sad cuz shintaro seems to be one of the top kids in jr's....... but he's so shooort that it's just funny when they have him sing the "sexy" songs XD i just crack up soooo much

and he's not the only one .... tanaka (from kat-tun)'s little brother is in juniors too... they often ask the little brothers what their older bros are like at home XD so sneaky

hmmm i may actually like that series :D i loooove baseball dramas....... pretty much cuz i played softball all through high school ^^

Yeah, I think you'd like it.

On the subject of Koishite Akuma, I was only sort-of surprised that they ended it the way they did. I didn't mind that part, but what happened afterward was kind of irritating. Why on earth make everyone forget?

Kagayaki Power
well i suppose they had to carry out on their threat XD

but obviously shouta remembers right? i mean he was all smiling at the pic of luka-nii XD

Kagayaki Power
But that'd be weird if he was the only one who remembered...

yeeeah i dunno... the blogs i've kinda peeked at in jpn are all saying the same thing though... they can't figure out if they remember him or not >_<

but i always thought it was kinda weird... i mean the things that he did wasn't going to just disappear, so how would everyone just forget about him? but i guess since he actually made a difference in the people around him... that somewhere deep inside they still remember him? like how handa automatically went to his seat that he still had when luca was still around... but i think it's pretty obvious that he doesn't outright remember luca though.....

and yilei and i finally figured out why jpn vampies always seemed to be named luka/ruka/luca --> from alucard :O

Yeah, I liked how Handa went to his seat over by the window, but I definitely wasn't ok with pervy principal wanting to date Makoto again. I liked him much better in Hana Kimi...

Had to look up Alucard, but that's pretty darned awesome. :laugh: And none of the RH+ ones were named Ruka! ;)

Kagayaki Power
haha i'm just saying that the name pops up alooot in jpn vampie shows ... off the top fo my head i remember that kei's sire in moonchild was luca and in vampire knight, one of the girl's is ruka (but written in charas instead)... there were a couple of other times i've noticed it.. but i don't think they were shows with vampires as the main.. if u know what i mean XD ... but i swear i've seen it more often than that >.>

alucard = dracula

psst: btw the principal is kuwaga raiger from hurricanegers XD... i used to think he was hot ._.

Still haven't seen Hurricanger... I'll watch it when someone subs it. ;)

Kagayaki Power
haha just saying... he was a junon boy ..... albeit from a looong looong time ago.. but a junon boy nonetheless XD

it was funny cuz in the preview to this show, he was all like... i finally don't have an evil role! ...and what happens in the end? XDDDDDDD