[J-DRAMA] Koishite Akuma(Nakayama Yuma, Kato Rosa, Morimoto Shintaro. Kondo Masahiko)

Koishite Akuma
===========================
koishiteakumabanner.jpg

Info
Title: Koishite Akuma Vampire Boy
Genre: Fantasy, romance
Broadcast network: KTV, Fuji TV
Broadcast period: 2009-Jul-07 start
Air time: Tuesday 22:00
Theme song: Akuma na Koi by Nakayama Yuma with B.I.Shadow
Fansubbers:Timelessub
Synopsis
Ruka is a young vampire who has entered the human world. Although he hates humans, he begins attending high school and falls for his homeroom teacher.

Cast
Nakayama Yuma as Kuromiya Ruka
Kondo Masahiko as Kaito
Ito Shiro as Shinjo Jiro
Horiuchi Keiko as Miura Atsuko
Morimoto Shintaro as Miura Shota
Kato Rosa as Natsukawa Makoto
Takahashi Hitomi as Fujii Sakiko
Kyo Nobuo as Fujii Masayuki
Sakuraba Nanami as Takagi Kaori
Nakajima Kento (中島健人) as Handa Hiroto
Irie Jingi as Matsuyama Naoki
Okamoto Rei as Uemura Tomomi
Taiga as Yoshioka Yuji

Extra
Theme Song
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmRVWY_Js18&feature=related[/ame]

Overview
I already have seen the first 2 episodes, all i can say i think i have a new celebrity crush... the kouhai of Horikita Maki, Sakuraba Nanami she is so cute...
Oh the song has realy grown on me faster then Koi no Abo could. Sorry guys i think im going to like NakaYuma w/B.I. Shadow.

Kagayaki Power
hahaha kouchi is sooooo stiff in that vid ... he needs to relaaax.. but i suppose going from an average person to a cd debut in a month takes some time to get used to huh?

... after finals... i'm definitely going to start this series... i loooove vampie stories

and i wanna see baby morimoto XDDD mwahahaha

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I'm liking this drama a lot, actually. You done with finals yet, Miaka? ;)

Now to wait until Tuesday for the next ep... :redface2:

Last edited:
I saw the preview. ;) I am kind of ambivalent sometimes when a new character shows up and throws everybody else out of whack, but this one seems like it could be fun. :D

Kagayaki Power
sooo even though i totally predicted what was going to happen in ep 6.. waaaay back in ep 1... i didn't actually think they were going to go through with it... gave the story so much more meaning and left me sobbing throughout the whole end XD

went into the show expecting nothing......just wanting to see it for the vampies and stuff......came out loving it XD

I'm kinda hit and miss on vampire stuff... Depends on what they do with it, honestly. This one is nice in that it basically deals with the ramifications of being a vampire rather than blood and stuff.

Love the main actor, too. He seems to do a good job at the characters that are slightly emotionally distant for the most part... Liked him in Battery, too.

Kagayaki Power
haha i was reading his interview on the ohp and yuuma was all like..it was hard to figure out how to play a non-human XD and then he was kinda relieved later on in the show and stuff

so how was battery? after seeing this.. i'm kinda interested XD..shintaro's in that one too isn't he? i wonder why his big bro doesn't act in dramas as often as he does >>