http://asianwiki.com/Girl's_Blood

Red_Pink-p2.jpg

[HIDE]Four girls take part in illegal underground fighting event "Girl's Blood" held at an abandoned school building in Roppongi every night. The girls have their own stories and quirks from their private lives. Satsuki (Yuria Haga) suffers from a gender identity disorder, Chinatsu (Asami Tada) ran away from an abusive husband, Miko (Ayame Misaki) is a S&M queen and Mayu (Rina Koike) has a Lolita face.[/HIDE]

My thoughts on the movie:
First, the real conflicts.
1. Satsuki (Yuria Haga) dealing with her homosexuality. Half the film is Yuria Haga moping about being gay. On the plus side, it did give a couple of great fully nude girl-on-girl scenes. On the minus-side, she and her friends were calling her homosexuality being "otoko" (a man) most of the time. I can only remember one time where someone called her a lesbian, and it was from a person I didn't really care about.
2. There's a minor plot about losing a best friend to marriage, but it devolved into weird fetish territory really quickly.
3. Marital Rape/DV. Didn't really go anywhere.

With that out of the way, and keeping in mind that this is Koichi Sakamoto fap material, my real thoughts.
Pros:
1. Girl friendship was really portrayed in a positive light
2. Ayame Misaki's character (Miko) was great in this. If I were a girl (and she were not an S&M queen), I'd want her character to be my bud. I'm glad that Sakamoto left the girl-on-girl action to Yuria Haga's character, so Ayame Misaki's character can actually be best friends/sisterly with other girls without becoming yuri material. Plus, its not everyday you see Hitomi Sanae and Ayame Misaki beating each other up... in S&M gear.
3. Fight scenes were great, as expected from a Sakamoto movie.

Cons:
1. Really wish Rina Koike got fighting lessons. Watching her try to fight is painful.
2. Every guy save one was portrayed as either pathetic, useless, or as a punching bag.
3. This is the first time I've seen a fetish where lolis are put in kid-spaces and treated as infants. I don't get it, but whatever.
4. The least pretty of the main characters got the most sex scenes.

Overall, it's not a film I'd recommend to anyone, except if he/she is familiar with Sakamoto's work. I thought it was a decent waste of time, but definitely not for the average audience.