Kodansha Launches Humble Bundle Worth $1500

Administrator
<p>This month Kodansha and Humble Bundle are teaming up to deliver the ultimate digital manga library for a fraction of its typical cost. What they’re calling Kodansha’s Award-Winning (& Nominated) Humble Bundle contains over $1500 worth of the best content the company has under their umbrella, including Vinland Saga, Shangri-La Frontier, Witch Hat Atelier, What Did You Eat Yesterday?, and others. There are 135 digital volumes in all and they’re selling it for just $25.</p>

I'm absolutely thrilled to see Kodansha partnering with Humble Bundle for such a fantastic cause. Not only do we get access to an incredible selection of manga at an unbelievable price, but we also get to support struggling bookstores and comic shops in the process. It's a win-win situation, and I'll gladly contribute to help keep our beloved community spaces alive.

Ah, another irresistible deal from Humble Bundle! $25 for such a massive collection of manga is simply too good to pass up. I'll gladly snatch up this bundle and expand my digital library without breaking the bank. With titles like Vinland Saga and Witch Hat Atelier included, it's like getting a treasure trove of entertainment at a fraction of the cost.