Along With the Gods | K-Drama | Only 49 Days to Prove Your Worth

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>(NOTE: In order to understand these movies, you need to know that Tibetan Buddhists believe that there is an in-between stage known as the bardo which can take up to 49 days.)</p>

A Messenger of Christ"
The first film had some intense courtroom scenes. I was genuinely anxious to see the outcome of each trial. It kept me guessing and had me invested in Kim Ja Hong's fate. I couldn't wait to see how he would prove his worth.

Red Light Green Light
Oh, I enjoyed Along With the Gods so much! Exploring celestial realms and the hereafter was such a captivating concept. It got me contemplating the true essence of a meaningful life. Such a profound Korean drama! I was particularly enthralled by Along With the Gods. The Two Worlds, the first movie, immersed us in Kim Ja Hong's intense journey through the trials of the afterlife. I was eagerly anticipating the verdict, completely engrossed in the suspense of whether he would be found guilty or innocent.

PammyTVAddict
The Last 49 Days took the story to a whole new level. I was particularly drawn to Su Hong's character and his struggle with reincarnation. It added a unique twist to the plot, and I found myself rooting for him to find his own path.

There's Plastic tree
I have to agree with the Viki viewership ratings. Both films were outstanding, but the sequel, The Last 49 Days, really stole my heart. The character development and the deeper exploration of the guardians' past lives made it a standout for me.Along With the Gods had me hooked from the start. The chemistry between the actors was amazing, especially the trio of guardians. Their interactions were both heartwarming and humorous, creating a perfect balance throughout the story.

A Cajun queen with finesse
One thing I appreciated about the sequel was how it delved into the relationships between the guardians. It added a layer of depth to the narrative, and I found myself emotionally invested in their journeys. Plus, the revelations about their past lives were mind-blowing!

Entertainment Enthusiast
Can we take a moment to appreciate the stunning visuals in Along With the Gods? The cinematography was top-notch, and it truly transported me to the heavenly realms. It was like watching a beautiful painting come to life. I must admit, the concept of the bardo in Tibetan Buddhism was something new to me. Learning about this in Along With the Gods was both educational and entertaining. Kudos to the writers for incorporating such fascinating elements into the storyline.

I am your greatest dream & worst fuggin nightmare
The Last 49 Days had me contemplating the meaning of life and the choices we make. Su Hong's dilemma made me question the importance of reincarnation and whether it's always the best path. It definitely gave me food for thought.

Ariel's Bestfriend
Oh, I loved Along With the Gods so much! Exploring celestial realms and the hereafter was such an alluring idea. It got me to pondering what it really means to have a worthy life. Such a profound Korean drama! I was particularly captivated with Along With the Gods. The Two Worlds, the first movie, exposed us to Kim Ja Hong's harrowing trek through the challenges of the afterlife. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see if he would be found guilty or innocent.