KODAMA Wraps: New BTS Stills Offer A First Look At Brian Tang’s Samurai SWAT Fantasy Action Short

Administrator
This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Director Brian Tang and set photographer Marshall Hall have revealed new behind-the-scenes photos of Tang’s new sci-fi fantasy martial arts action short, Kodama. The project wrapped shooting on Friday after a week of principal photography beginning last weekend, following a crowdfunding period through Kickstarter earlier this year.

Blending Japanese fantasy aesthetics and folklore with modern-day tactical action, Kodama centers on Arthur, the new captain of an elite SWAT Samurai team who leads a rescue mission to recover his father from the spirit world where an evil “Kodama”, and a dangerous shapeshifting Fox Spirit hold him hostage. The cast is led by Brandon Soo Hoo (Supah Ninjas”, G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra and “From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series”) and Chris Tashima (Go For...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Froggy Afternoon
Movies like this makes me wonder Why Japanese films can't get mainstream recognition like the Korean ones. I mean this one looks cool but its not getting hype.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
There is more love when it comes to Kickstarter funded movies. One of my favorite is Street Fighter Legends and I see potential with this one too.

I supported their kickstarter, I am so excited that all that hard work is finally coming to fruition.