Throwing Some Justice!
zoldajf4.gif

What are your opinions on this rider? Do you think he had a great story & was a great rider?

love his outfit andhe was pretty fun in the series hard to go wrong with anything from this series really

I've always, for some reason, had a liking for Gun Riders. Eithers its the character or the design but interestingly enough I don't like the Gun as a weapon that much (well atleast for Rider).

I liked Zolda as well as Kitaoka (the character), he's one of the many great (and possibly my favourite) characters in Ryuki and there's tons of them. I miss the Rider shows where there are a different array of Riders and most of which had some good amount of development, Ryuki being one of the best shows to do it.

In terms of gun riders, I also like RoboRider, Hikawa/G3, Kaixa (if you consider him the gun rider), Garren, Ibuki and Drake. None of the recent ones though, both the kiddy Ryuutaros and Bassher weren't appealing to me.

Eye See You
Definatley enjoyed the character and what he was fighting for.

Awesome weapons too.

Red Falcon
Kitaoka .... hated him at first but as Ryuki progresses, he slowly became one of my favourites

Like a passing wind...
I got to him in Ryuki. He's an alright guy. He was an ass to Shinji at the pool though.

I liked him. He wasn't amazing but I was a pretty big fan toward the end of the series.

Hes one of my favourite characters from Heisei KR. I just love his interaction with Shinji and how hes always hitting on Sayaka (was that her name?).But, the best thing about him is his butler/man-servent/body guard/ back-up rider Goro-chan.

Hes an awesome character overall from the start till the very end. In fact, Ryuki had some of the best charcters from the Heisei rider series.

Now, count up your crimes!
Haven't watch the entire series yet. I did see some parts and info about it. I find that his arsenals are made from his Contact Monster rather interesting. :p