[Anime] Kiss×sis

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
kisssistvanimedue.jpg
An original video animation episode by Feel was bundled with the third manga volume released on December 22, 2008. A TV anime series adaptation produced an "alternate retelling" from the OVAs was announced on November 13, 2009. The first episode was pre-release before it's officially broadcast.

Links
キス×シス - Official Website
Kiss×sis - Wikipedia

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRjmGAqtaLM"]Trailer[/ame]

Ep.1 - Wonderful Days Subbed

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
It seems the creators will keep up to the quality of the OVAs, the girls are as perverted as ever and now there are even more of them.:anime:

Mikazuki looked really kawaii as Keita's underclassman while Minuki is absolutely moe - and thanks to her wild imagination they managed to squeeze in some nudity too.:coolshades:

And Keita's dad.......Pure Awesomeness!
That's some enlightened thinking for you!

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
They introduced new characters.
Keita is a real perv inside him, he's just too timid.
:laugh: "Self-Regulation".
Well, that was expected, less eichi than the OVA.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Wasn't too big on the ED theme for the anime. The OVA ED theme had more of a heartwarming feeling to it.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
I think Keita's parents don't cared if he wants to marry both without them getting divorced first; to be held especially the dad.:laugh:

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLp664fsHx4&feature=player_embedded#"]Our Steady Boy Preview[/ame]
Ending theme

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
The OP got a slight changeover this week. Apparently it wasn't totally ready yet.

Also: study techniques not approved by the school board.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Seems they decided to leave out the part about the chocolate lipstick being made by Ako, with Riko stealing it and claiming a "friend" made it. Riko said she did make it on her own.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Finally, Riko makes her move. Counting the OVA's as well, Ako has had a huge advantage up until this point, so it's good to see her get "Keita time" lol. That whole lipstick sequence was pretty hot, not gonna lie :anime:. The dad cracks me up, too.

garfield15

Kamen Rider Meta
Code:
Is this the anime where parents encourage their kids to commit incest.
Indeed it is. And it's pretty crappy.

I don't know. I only got 15 minutes through before I realized it was complete crap. I mean, I can handle stupid but not crap.

Lynxara

Nice post!!
They're not really blood-related at all.

"Not blood-related" is a dodge anime typically uses to cater to incest fetish without having to depict characters who are "really" incestuous.

It's right up there with the girl who's actually 10,000 years old so even though she has the body of an 11-year-old sleeping with her would be completely legal!