Hi. Are the story and characters easy to understand when you haven't seen the kingsglaive or the Brotherhood anime? I haven't watched the Brotherhood though I plan to real soon. I would recommend watching the kingsglaive so you can see the other side of what happens during chapter one. Though this caused me to miss a lot of important story and character development if you are not poking around the world.

How about you?

I don't really think it matters in what order you watch them but I think it is wise to start with Kingsglaive if want to get the backstory of the main plot of Final Fantasy 15. But then again if you want to get a better view of FFVX characters, then Brotherhood is definitely for you.

I think that I would have to go with Kingsglaive because one of my favorite songs in the Final Fantasy 15 is Kingsglaive Under Siege, so I have already been arrested with the obvious choice to make.

Not much have idea for the brotherhood movie so the direction wise and the overall conceptwise I don't have opinion on that. But I have heard some good reviews. But I'd vote for the kingsglaive in other conditions.

Not much have idea for the brotherhood movie so the direction wise and the overall conceptwise I don't have opinion on that. But I have heard some good reviews. But I'd vote for the kingsglaive in other conditions.

Kingsglaive is very popular, if you listened to the song in Final Fantasy 15, you are definitely going to love the song Under Siege. It's one of my favorite when it comes to songs used in the game FFXV.

Same here, I would recommend Kingsglaive first to see the backstory behind chapter one better. Then follow it up with Brotherhood to get the whole picture.

Same here, I would recommend Kingsglaive first to see the backstory behind chapter one better. Then follow it up with Brotherhood to get the whole picture.

I always loved Kingsglaive more than I thought I would and it's very evident with my love for Final Fantasy XV. I do appreciate other series of the Final Fantasy games but FFXV seems to have a better strong hold on me. Maybe it's because it's the latest FF game, I can't really say for sure but all I know is that I'm so much in love with the game.

I think the Brotherhood anime series and the Kingsglaive movie are both worth watching, although I have never watched them yet. They say Brotherhood was to fill you in on, or expand on the characters background- something they could not do in the Final Fantasy 15 game. Also Kingsglaive focuses on Regis Lucis Caelum- the father of Noctis.
kingsglaive-final-fantasy-xv-20161991.jpg

Brotherhood is just a backstory of the group and how each of them relates with Noctis. Kingsglaive is much important because I see it as a requirement before playing the game. But everyone should just go and watch these two before heading out to play the game so you will have a better gaming experience.