BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Just recently got the game yesterday. I'm kinda surprised no one's talked about this one, especially since it's been out for a week now.

A couple of thoughts:

- Aqua. OH GOD, AQUA. How someone like her managed to get past whoever works at S&P for Disney is pretty weird (although they did modify her outfit a tad so she didn't show as much bare back), but in retrospect, all I gotta say is this: Thank you, Square! :anime:

- The Command Board is a pretty fun diversion; a good time-killer and a nice way to get new abilities in one.

There are a couple of other things, but I'll try and get to those after I get off work.

Discuss, if you'd like.

ヒビキラッ☆
I've played the Japan version. Complete all three characters and final episode, but haven't beaten Vanitas Sentiment yet.

What are the differences between Japan and US version, gameplay-wise? Did they give more item/ability/weapon? I watched video on Youtube of the new secret boss though, someone wearing Nobody's robe look-a-like with twin lightsaber...

I want to get this so bad, but I can't find my psp. I've heard nothing but good things though, and I'm really anticipating playing it.

Lurker
Beat the Japanese one, and played through half of the english one, and only one thing bothered me:

The english voice acting is TERRIBLE :mad:

I mean, Terra sounds like a pussy compared to the jap one. The old guy sounds like he's constipated and everyone else sounded so out of it. :nono:

School Days
BBS is pretty sweet. I beat all 3 stories on Standard and now I'm gonna to try it again on Critical Mode:169:

I think I tried to fight Vanitas' sentiment but I got owned by him in 5 seconds:laugh:

PARTY HARD
Beat the Japanese one, and played through half of the english one, and only one thing bothered me:

The english voice acting is TERRIBLE :mad:

I mean, Terra sounds like a pussy compared to the jap one. The old guy sounds like he's constipated and everyone else sounded so out of it. :nono:

I can agree with Terra. Terra and Aqua's voices STILL piss me off. I have no qualms against the Disney characters, as they're usually done by their originals (usually). But Terra and Aqua...uuugh...

Leonard Nimoy (guess who! =D) portrays Master Xehanort well. I can DEFINATELY hear the Galvatron from the 1985 Transformers movie in his voice. Mark Hamill still has that distinct "Fire Lord Ozai" voice in his role as Master Eraqus, showing his mark of authority. He's very good with it. (Wow, Spock and Luke Skywalker in the same game...lol)

Jesse McCartney, I can't imagine anyone else playing Ventus, especially after his roles as Roxas. He's still good at it, but i think his voice acting slightly deteriorated since KH2 and 385/2 Days...

And then, of course, there's Quinton Flynn...as Axel.....siiiiiigh..........Words cannot express how much his voice makes me melt. <3 "Got it memorized?"

Yeah, Quinton is a great voice actor, and a great guy :p I've met him like, twice, ad he recognised me the second time!
I'm liking the voice acting,its very.... I dunno how to explain it. They sound less like JRPG characters and more like real people.

School Days
I can agree with Terra. Terra and Aqua's voices STILL piss me off. I have no qualms against the Disney characters, as they're usually done by their originals (usually). But Terra and Aqua...uuugh...

I like Aqua, but her voice sounds like she's bored or something. :laugh:

And Terra's was kinda meh, but near the end of his story he had an epic scream:thumbs:

Oh yeah, Japan's getting a Final Mix version of BBS. You can fight Monstro himself in Mirage Arena!

Last edited:
Only two worlds into the plot and there are already some inconsistencies. Big surprise there.

I have to say though Critical mode is a *****.