わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
I've been curious about Germany (as that's where Kougami found Lost Ankh) during the year 1211, 800 years before Eiji became OOOs. I did some research and found three German monarchs that could have been the original OOOs, if the events of OOO were set in the real world.

Hermann I; born 1155 and died 1217. He ruled over Thuringia, a state in Germany which is also where Gara was sealed away. This is assuming that the Core Medals incident was only in Thuringia.

The other two kings ruled over the whole of Germany. Otto IV; born 1175 and died 1218.

Then there is Frederick II, who was born in 1194 and died in 1250.

I didn't find a king that died in 1211, the year the King OOOs was sealed along with the Greeed.

So the closest one of these three rulers would be Frederick II. Coincidentally I found a Japanese blog post that reckoned he was the first OOOs as well. Would be cool if it were true. =P What would be German for "transform", and would it sound as good as "Henshin!"?

HEROW
That would be awesome since I was actually named after that German King.

Kuuguitar
Frederick II was also known as Stupor Mundi, the Wonder of the World. He also challenged Papal power and had a degree of secular thought centuries before his time.

So... he'd be perfect for it.

Hope you're all right or not. I'm not sure... maybe it was someone else.

But if it was Frederick II, it would be nice for him to be a Dark OOO in Eiji's time.

He should be a homunculus like Nobunaga.

Now I am beginning to wonder why neither Ankh nor any of the Greeed spoke any German during the run of the show. I know there was another language sung by a choir in the TaJaDor theme song "Time Judged All"; was that German? Would that even count?

Shyni
Yeah, the only German related to OOO was a bit of the TaJaDol song.

When you think about it, shouldn't the OOO Driver speak German instead of Japanese?

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, theoretically the OOO Driver wasn't design to speak the natural language of who the user was. It was design to translate what was being functioned to the scan the abilities of the Core Medals being inserted to its' slots. So, when it say's the "Tatoba" combo, it reads the translation of the Japanese names and when it reads the "Tajadol" combo medals it senses that the medals were designed based on the German science and engineering.

In others words....It's based on what type of designs of the Core Medals and who made them.

Welcome
Japanese people and their advanced technology.... >_>

Wait....What if in World War II, the Nazis had the OOO Driver?OH MAN, THAT WOULD MAKE A GREAT TIME TRAVELING DEN-O MOVIE

OOO, DEN-O, AND ALL RIDERS VS NAZI GERMANY FEATURING SKULL!

EIJI TRIES TO CONVINCE NAZI JAPAN TO LEAVE THE AXIS, BUT FAILS!SUDDENLY, HE LOSES HIS OOO BELT BECAUSE TIME REFORMATTED ITSELF WHEN THEY TRAVELED BACK IN TIME TO PREVENT CERTAIN THINGS FROM HAPPENING AND HE HAS TO RECEIVE IT BACK FROM THE NAZIS!

Still makes more sense than Let's Go Kamen Rider in my opinion...

Still makes more sense than Let's Go Kamen Rider in my opinion...

Get out. Now.

But seriously, if you are talking about Nazi's, I think that's where Shocker comes in. Or maybe it was one of the other Showa villains. I think someone once made a reference to one of the evil organizations from the Showa era being like a reference to the Nazis or the time Japan was under Nazi rule.

"Ich bin Kamen Rider OOO. Ich werden alle Greeeds zerstören!"

"Verwandlung!!!"

God, a german Rider would rock :disappoin