Has anyone ever played these games????????! If so what was your opinion of them??? & Does anyone thing that they'll make a third game to this Maximum Impact start off??

Avoid Maximum Impact, it's a pretty shoddy attempt to make KoF 3D. KOF2006/MI2 however, I love. It actually feels like KoF, although a lot faster. Essentially it's a 2D fighter in 3D kinda like the Street Fighter EX games. MI was missing a lot of moves and supers (not to mention characters), but 2006 rectified all that. It's got a nice flashy CG intro too. The bonus modes and unlockable characters and costumes are just the icing on the cake. I highly recommend it and I think it got a bad rap in reviews. Hell, I think Gamestop had it for $15 in their clearance sale, definitely buy it!

Technically there is a 3rd MI game. SNK-P ported MI2/2006 to arcades in Japan as KOF Maximum Impact Regulation "A". Not entirely clear on what it changed other than gameplay tweaks and a few additional characters like Ash Crimson. Oh ****, didn't even realize it's already been released on PS2 in Japan.

Hopefully it sells well enough for a proper 3rd MI. MI2/2006's story ends on a weird and pretty ridiculous cliffhanger.
[HIDE]The main characters are aliens, WTF?[/HIDE]

Avoid Maximum Impact, it's a pretty shoddy attempt to make KoF 3D. KOF2006/MI2 however, I love. It actually feels like KoF, although a lot faster. Essentially it's a 2D fighter in 3D kinda like the Street Fighter EX games. MI was missing a lot of moves and supers (not to mention characters), but 2006 rectified all that. It's got a nice flashy CG intro too. The bonus modes and unlockable characters and costumes are just the icing on the cake. I highly recommend it and I think it got a bad rap in reviews. Hell, I think Gamestop had it for $15 in their clearance sale, definitely buy it!

Technically there is a 3rd MI game. SNK-P ported MI2/2006 to arcades in Japan as KOF Maximum Impact Regulation "A". Not entirely clear on what it changed other than gameplay tweaks and a few additional characters like Ash Crimson. Oh ****, didn't even realize it's already been released on PS2 in Japan.

Hopefully it sells well enough for a proper 3rd MI. MI2/2006's story ends on a weird and pretty ridiculous cliffhanger.
[HIDE]The main characters are aliens, WTF?[/HIDE]

I have them both, & I thought the first one was just awesome when I first got it, but then when I played the second one, that one was clearly the superior game. One of my favorites actually & some of the newer people such as Nagase & Luise actually put up a good fight to make the game more difficult & fun. But as long as I have Mai Shiranui no one stands a chance. ;)

I have MI2, quick review, Fun game, lots of unlockables, waaaaaaaaaay too short. You can probably unlock everything in 3 days.

After the wack storyline I got for the NESTS saga, really, I'm not too surprised about how the ending was. I don't think anything from King of Fighters effectively surprises me anymore.

Over-all, I enjoyed em, where they part of my favorite fighters of all time? Naw.. But I did play through them, something I don't usually end up doing with fighter's I'm not a 100% fan of. The graphics weren't too bad, and the music was rather enjoyable from what I remember.

I could have really went for more characters, original or not, rather then extras like costumes and stuff, but that tends to be my compliant, why bother making the stuff if not even bothering with the move-sets. ( I could even understand no endings or story, which I recall some of the "Secret" characters lacked in the first place.)

But really, that's just me. I do happen to like Regulation-A the best however out of the three.

The World Warrior
While it's a fun game, it's not great. Im not really fond of the whole 3D fighter with 2D elements. Though Maximum Impact does play slightly better than Street Fighter EX.

It's Judgement Time!
I like them. Then again, I'm a huge fan of the King of Fighters franchise and most of SNKs works. I enjoyed MI1 a lot. Ming Yan or however you spell her name was awesome. She was so cheap..

I love the second game cause they put in Billy Kane. But they need to put King in there dammit.

I think the story is alright, it's interesting. So what, they're aliens. What's so bad about that? I think it's kind of kewl that these seemingly tossed in characters have a story that's a little grander than just "we're here to kick some ass!"

In my opinion, it's more interesting than any of the tripe in DOA4's storylines.

Duke... Duke was one hard mother fucker. They gave him infinite power so he was free to use his overpowered special attacks any time he wanted. Which consisted of bursting the ground in flames and just wreaking havoc in your ass. Hard, hard, hard fight.

The final boss in MI2 (whose name I can't remember) wasnt as hard but he was a bit annoying.

I loved it when I unlocked ARmored Ralf. That gave the best satisfaction in the entire game. Lol. Just ignoring all the attacks, walking up to them, and beating the hell out of them. Good times.

I hope they make another game for Maximum Impact. Definitely want to see the next chapter in the story.

The World Warrior
I like them. Then again, I'm a huge fan of the King of Fighters franchise and most of SNKs works. I enjoyed MI1 a lot. Ming Yan or however you spell her name was awesome. She was so cheap..

I love the second game cause they put in Billy Kane. But they need to put King in there dammit.

I think the story is alright, it's interesting. So what, they're aliens. What's so bad about that? I think it's kind of kewl that these seemingly tossed in characters have a story that's a little grander than just "we're here to kick some ass!"

In my opinion, it's more interesting than any of the tripe in DOA4's storylines.

Duke... Duke was one hard mother fucker. They gave him infinite power so he was free to use his overpowered special attacks any time he wanted. Which consisted of bursting the ground in flames and just wreaking havoc in your ass. Hard, hard, hard fight.

The final boss in MI2 (whose name I can't remember) wasnt as hard but he was a bit annoying.

I loved it when I unlocked ARmored Ralf. That gave the best satisfaction in the entire game. Lol. Just ignoring all the attacks, walking up to them, and beating the hell out of them. Good times.

I hope they make another game for Maximum Impact. Definitely want to see the next chapter in the story.

I'd have to agree. DOA's storyline is just plain ****. At leats KOF has a storyline that actually makes sense.

I agree they do need to put king in there, she kicked butt!! Mignon was pretty good once you got started good with her. & that new alien girl Luise Maverik you can really own with her if you know what your doing & she can really own you if you don't know what you're doing. lol So she is one bad alien chick. Duke was pretty hard to beat, but if you can back him up with constant combos you can beat him & Athena's fang arrow super special move can knock him out of his Ground Zero or whatever it's called (his most powerful move). & that guy at the end of MI2 sucked! He was very annoying, & kinda difficult at first.