Kickstarter For Nevermore Roleplaying Game Goes Live

Staff member
Nepenthe Games is now working on a gothic horror roleplaying game called Nevermore. It won’t be ready for Halloween, but its own crowdfunding campaign is at least seasonally timely. The game became pledge-able two days ago and has already blown past its initial goal.
Nevermore is a nineteenth-century tale of the Esoteric Order of the Illuminous — the secret organization that defends the clueless masses against the forces of supernatural darkness. Your party, playing as members of the Order, must seek out and investigate places of corruption and evil known as aethyros. That’s a mouthful, but an aethyros, however it’s pronounced, is a warped pocket of reality where abominations can grow and thrive…and an aethyros can pop up anywhere, from a haunted house to a creepy fog-filled valley.
Gameplay is card-based, but you actually don’t need to buy any cards for it — the game works with a standard set...

Continue reading...

Goodluck to them I hope they got the funds they needed. I am currently broke so I won't be able to donate but I hope they get funded.

As of now I can't afford even the lowest package for the cheapest tier for a game that had tales of the secret organisation termed as illuminous in the society

New days fly away across D universe See you there
They have 20 days to go and they already reached their goals. They might achieve all of their stretch goals since they already reached The curse of the Whisper Springs.