min snopp är gul
Didn't see a thread for this.
It's a Garo spin off with Kiba as the protagonist, currently in production.
kibao.png
http://kiba-gaiden.jp/

あたりまえ
yesss, love to see more development from the garo-universe

freedom of love...
new toku...nice...seen the design very similar to the garo... awesome!!

Red Falcon
Wait...

I thought Kiba was evil! :laugh:
Well of course they are gonna portray Kiba as a good guy much like Eternal in the Gaiden :laugh:

Anyway, good to see a Garo character from almost 5 years back finally getting its own Gaiden haha

Mad Skillz
I like that they're keeping the Garo universe alive. I think it's a vastly overrated series, but I still enjoyed it, and it's always amusing to see villains portrayed as heroes in this. (though a TV series would have been better, this is cool too)

Red Falcon
I like that they're keeping the Garo universe alive. I think it's a vastly overrated series, but I still enjoyed it, and it's always amusing to see villains portrayed as heroes in this. (though a TV series would have been better, this is cool too)

I know its so overrated it took 4 years before it finally got a theatrical release :p

Hopefully, Hiroyuki Watanabe comes back for the Gaiden ... but, the question is who will play Kiba ? I was thinking of Masaki Kyomoto but then in the TV series, he was the one who was seeking Kiba's power so hmmm ..... new guy, i supposed ?