Kenshi and Johnny Cage got revealed in the Mortal Kombat 1 gameplay trailer

Homelander DLC rumours is not yet confirmed but it excites me as a fan of the boys.​

Raiden not being the God of Thunder anymore is a gonna be a lot getting use to. I wonder how that will affect the overall story. And the switch between him and Liu Kang sounds really interesting. Can't wait to see how they explore these new roles.

Erron Black, Sonya, Jax and Kano are confirmed Kameo characters. Their fans are going to be pissed.

Boss of All Bosses
The prospect of Kenshi's return excites me much. I have been hoping for him to be playable once more because he is one of my favorite characters. It's a neat twist that he can see this time. I can't wait to test out his skills and combos. It seems strange to me that Johnny Cage is looking younger. Regarding that, I'm not sure how I feel. I enjoyed his more mature, experienced appearance, and I will miss Cassie, his daughter.

Mortal Kombat 1 is really stepping up its game! The graphics in the trailer are mind-blowing, and the fatalities? Insane!Mortal Kombat 1's storyline sounds intriguing. I'm curious to see how Fire God Liu Kang's new universe plays out and how the characters' relationships have changed. The fact that Scorpion and Sub-Zero's rivalry has been squashed is unexpected but intriguing. Can't wait to dive into the story mode! hope they release more trailers or gameplay footage in the coming months to keep us entertained.

Our Moments together, Keep them forever
Sonya and Cassie are my mains and it stings Sonya is a Kameo character while Cassie wont be on the game since she is not yet born in this new era.

The fatalities in Mortal Kombat 1 are just brutal! I mean, bones breaking and blood everywhere? It's definitely not for the faint of heart. But hey, that's what makes Mortal Kombat so unique and awesome.Mortal Kombat 1's extended marketing period has me excited. It means we'll likely get more information about the game, like additional character reveals and gameplay mechanics. I can't wait to see what surprises NetherRealm has in store for us!

I'm not sure how I feel about Mortal Kombat 1's new Kameo Fighter system. On one hand, it adds a unique twist to the gameplay, but on the other hand, I worry it might complicate things too much. Many fans do not want their mains to end up as Kameo.

The Wind Of Justice
I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed with the concept of the kameo fighters in Mortal Kombat 1. I understand they're trying something new, but it feels like a missed opportunity. I would have preferred to see my favorite characters as playable fighters rather than being reduced to mere summons. It takes away the excitement of controlling them directly. No one wanted their main as a Kameo fighter.