Kenshi and Johnny Cage got revealed in the Mortal Kombat 1 gameplay trailer

Wow, Mortal Kombat 1 has very stunning visuals! The character models and environs have a staggering amount of realism. It's obvious that the designers worked very hard to produce a visually attractive game. Not to be overlooked is the gameplay that was shown in the trailer. The slick visuals and deadly combat scenes give it the appearance of being an exciting encounter. I can't wait to see all that graphical beauty in action once I get my hands on it!

Let me Carve your way
The Gore is savage! They really didn't hold back with the decapitations and all. It's definitely living up to the reputation of the brutal fighter series. Can't say it's for the faint-hearted, that's for sure.

Mushroom Kingdom Expert
Whoa, did anyone catch that interview with Ed Boon? The guy knows how to get you hyped up for a game. I'm really curious about these kameo fighters and how they'll affect the gameplay. Plus, Jean Claude Van Damme making an appearance? Count me in!I can already picture myself spending hours playing and trying out all the different character combinations.

I can't wait to get my hands on Mortal Kombat 1! The gameplay footage got me all excited..No doubt about it, 2023 is definitely the year of fighting games. We've got Street Fighter 6, Mortal Kombat 1, and Tekken 8 all dropping within the same year? It's like the stars aligned for us fans. I can't wait to see the competition heat up and witness some epic matchups between these iconic franchises.

Man, I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with the choice of kameo fighters in Mortal Kombat 1. Sonya, Jax, and Erron Black are fan favorites, and they deserve better than being reduced to mere Kameos. It feels like a missed opportunity to give them more prominence in the game. Irrelevant characters like Ferra Torr or Baraka should be the ones who are Kameos. Characters who are least played.

You know what? I really wish the faces from MK11 had stayed in Mortal Kombat 1. It feels odd seeing everyone with different models. Kitana and Mileena, though, seem to have kept their original look with Kaprice Imperial. I wonder if they replaced her with a look-alike or if it's still the same actress portraying them. It's just something that's been bugging me, and I can't help but miss the familiar faces from the previous game.

I need to talk to your manager!
Gross, Mortal Kombat 1's fatalities are just too much for me. I get that it's part of the series' identity, but I can't help but feel uncomfortable with all the gore. Only crazy people plays this.!

: Master of the Sea
The lack of gameplay footage in the initial reveal had me worried, but now that we've seen the Mortal Kombat 1 gameplay, I'm relieved. The mechanics look solid, and the combat seems intense. I'm counting down the days until its release!