If you guys play Ken's story mode in Street Fighter V, Eliza is annoyed that Ken gets involved in fights when he attends Karin's party. She also seemed jealous of Ryu. Capcom has been planting seeds of this marriage's crashing down. They are not as perfect a couple as people had seen them to be.

Whatever Ken's troubles are in his future storyline, I can see Ryu stepping in and giving his friend the push he needs to get back up, just like when Ken pushed him out of his rut all those years ago, as evidenced by his red headband.

So this is the reason why I saw people posting " She took the kids Ryu" comments on Social medias everywhere.

Aspiring God of Destruction
Poor Ken, He let himself go. How the heck Ryu is able to travel around the world when he is just a hobo that walks. Does he even shower?

Boss of All Bosses
I never mained Ken, My Mains in Street Fighter V are Karin and Charlie but Ken is so alone right now. So I will main him out of pity.

Money Heister
Meme of the year! I can't get enough of the divorced Ken memes. They are dark and depressing but for some unknown reason they are hilarious too. The Meme made Ken more popular than Ryu and Chun-li at this moment.