Throwing Some Justice!
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2011/04/28/Man-to-take-17-day-trip-to-find-love/UPI-74021303975800/

A Milwaukee man is embarking on a 17-day road trip, visiting eight cities to go on dates with women he met online and film the experience for a documentary.

Bob Murray, 34, said he will embark Friday on a road trip to visit St. Louis, Kansas City, Mo., Dallas, Santa Fe, N.M., Phoenix, Las Vegas, an undermined city in Oklahoma and Los Angeles, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported Wednesday.

He said he will go on a prearranged date in each city with women he met on the Internet. Murray said a film crew will be accompanying him to turn the experience into a documentary.

"I love adventure," he said.

"You're not going to meet somebody at a bar," Murray said. "And if you live in the city for a long period of time, you dig in and have your friends. You meet fewer people as you get older."

Murray said he will also be accompanied by cab driver Paula Heus of Milwaukee, who will serve as driver and "life coach" for the experience.

"She's a real firecracker and not afraid to state her opinion about things," he said.

I guess he didn't like the broad you hook him up with, Keith.

[hide]
whoa.jpg
[/hide]

For shame. :disappoin

Last edited by a moderator:
Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Wow. Who wouldn't want to be that wood post right now?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Man, there's a whole LOT to hold on to..... Lots of positional advantages... Plus a place to store stuff... Just make sure you don't forget about it... :thumbs:

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
34 years old? Isnt Keith 34 years old? Couldnt this just be keith using a fake name? :p