Ooh his power and limits still apply I just thought about keeping them a secret from the other players, but I'll add them to the cs again and I will definitely work on the history and personality

Princess of Equesteria
It is my fault in a way for not mentioning this before hand and will make the addition towards any applications of original characters moving from this point forward.

>.
Sorry this took so long.

Name: Graham Klaus
Race: (Magically enchanced) Human

Origin: Earth

Kamen Rider Designation: Agito

Gear: The Ring of Elements, Blade of flame, Torrental Lance, Hurricane Rider (bike)

Appearance: ei%20yakumo%20scans_www.wall321.com_67_zpsav2rvuv5.jpg

Rider Appearance:
KRA-Agito_zpsmcmpprcp.png

Upgrade Rider Form:
Kra-AgitoTF_zpsbfhohstk.png

Faction: Neutral

History: Agito. The Ancient spirit of the elements. A massive entity with the earth at it's feet and the wind at it's back. Wielding the power of water in one hand and the power of flame in the other few of the spirits could match it's destructive force. When the time came for the Ancients to part from Fantasia Agito created a the ring of elements, an item granting the user access to its elemental powers and armored form. The ring of elements eventually found it's way to the planet earth on the body of a Fantasian Royal.
Unfortunately it did not come alone.

Signs of the struggle were on all parties, indicating a far larger and more violent conflict had occured. All that was left when Graham's father, Richard arrived at the site of the portals origin was the chosen keeper of the ring of elements, the crown prince of the Esper Kingdom, and a squad of shadow soldiers lead by a powerful shadow golem. In what would come to be seen as an act of desperation by the Klaus family the Esper prince used an unknown magic to place the ring into the body of Richard. The action resulted in a sort of explosion. A massive expansion of magic energies which destroyed the shadow soldiers and forced the golem into hiding. Most importantly of all, Richard was irrevocably changed by the power of the ring.

The change wasn't noticeable at first. Only Richard Knew something was wrong. He was plagued by nightmares of a giant Compelling him to crush the darkness. As time passed Richard felt a rage growing in him. An great and terrible anger which were unknowingly spiked by brief moments of the shadow golem being in close proximity. Days of this culminated in a monstrous transformation. The creature that Richard became Roared and rampaged through the moonlit forests subconsciously searching for it's destined foe. It was only when Richards wife Carrie, who was carrying Graham's older sister appeared before him that Richard's rage subsided enough to become human once more.

Incidences like this occurred throughout the shared adolescence of Graham and his elder sister Lillybell. In many cases the Shadow Golem actively attacked Richard and his family , prompting Richard to transform and face the monster. Their battles became the stuff of urban legend. Many viewing both monsters as equally horrifying. But to the Klaus family the monster Richard became was the picture of heroism.

The battles would eventually come to a tragic end. For reasons unknown to the klaus family the Golem grew in strength manifesting the ability to generate shadow soldiers. Richard and the Golem clashed one last time as Carrie put down one shadow soldier after another. The golem was eventually destroyed once and for all at the cost of Carrie never walking again, and Richards life.

In the aftermath Richards death Carrie took the kids the live with her father. The creator of The Uncanny Armament, The unique fighting art she used to protect her children. Uncertain if that was the last they'd see of the shadow monsters she tasked both her children with undertaking the same training she received in hopes that would be strong enough to crush whatever evil might appear before them.

Graham took well to the martial arts. They helped him to channel the same energies that nearly drove his father mad. He modified The Uncanny Armament into a style unique to his housing the ring of elements, Granting him a degree of control over the unknown forces housed within him. His devotion pursuing and controlling the power which both protected him and cost his family so much has maid Graham somewhat reclusive and and a bit too serious, lacking a any sense of humor to speak of.

Name: Lillybell Klaus

Race: (Magically enchanced) Human

Appearance:
21015192_zpshjlaignp.png

History: Much like her brother Lillybell is unlike the average human. The ring of element's presence in her fathers biology granted her hightend perception beyond that or the average human as well as a sixth sense, allowing her to sense any danger to her or members of her family. With years of training alongside her brother she's honed the sense to extend beyond that of her immediate family. Unlike her brother she's not plagued with nightmares nor possessed the unearthly violent impulse which afflicted her father and brother. Her prowess in the Uncanny armament surpasses her Brother and nearly matches her Mother's before her paralysis.

Lillybell while also haunted by the events of her childhood did not become withdrawn the way her brother did. She found an outlet in music, making a living as a full time song writer and part time musician. She's devoted to her family, looking after her mother and grandfather and acting as a substitute parental guardian to Graham. She's the only one able to drag her brother (sometimes kicking and screaming) away from their grandfather's compound into the outside world.

She often stretches herself too thin between caring for her family, instructing students at the compound and her own work as a musician.

Name: Simon Edogawa

Race: Human

Appearance:
609200_1293815215917_full_zpsaqyl5ssy.jpg

History: In his youth Simon Pursued the martial arts with an inhuman passion. He mastered many styles, however he found them all to be flawed in one form or another. So over a 5 year period he developed a style of his own creation, The Uncanny Armament. He took on many disciples before the birth of his only child, Carrie. It was Carrie and Carrie alone that Simon ultimately deemed worthy of succeeding him as Grand Master.

Unfortunately for the aging martial artist Carrie saw the title as a prison. Doomed to be eternally trapped alongside her hard-nossed hard ass of a father. She ran away with her father's least talented student. An immensely clumsy but kind hearted well meaning man Named Richard Klaus. This broke Simon's heart, though he'd never show it.. till she appeared before him again, crippled and in mourning.

Simon's tutilige of the Klaus children was harsher than any other. It strengthened them and granted them greater control over the un-natural abilities. However it also spawned a game played between the sibling. To come up with the most hilarious way to prank their grandfather.

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
It is quite all right and no reason to apologize towards the delay, G.K. After reviewing the profile few times there are few things that I’d like to go over with. A nice touch with the introduction and naming one of the Ancient Agito. From there Graham’s history flowed quite nicely covering a great deal leading into the present. However, there are few subjects rather unclear to be honest. The first matter is Graham and Lillybell’s mother. Was she like their father Richard come from Fantasia? Or was she from the human world? If it was the first they would both be classified being Fantasians or the latter being Half Fantasians. Given the fact there are humanoid looking Fantasians within Fantasia. The next would be the two characters underneath accompany Graham. Are they meant to be NPC’s? That part was rather unclear to be honest.

>.
Sorry if things were a bit confusing. First, I have to clear something up before I get to your questions. Graham's father Richard isn't actually Fantasian. The Fantasian noble who was entrusted with the ring magically fused the ring to Richard before he died. Richards strange abilities are due to the ring being fused to him. His being completely human is one one of the reasons why he becomes Gills (a flawed version of agito) Rather than Agito. Lillybell and Graham's inhuman abilities stem from The rings presence in Richard at the time of their conception.

Now for your questions. First, Carrie , Graham and Lillybell's mother is 100% human. Second, Lillybell,and Simon are indeed NPC's. I wasn't sure if there was a limit on npc and they seemed like the most important ones. Lillybell in particular is necessary to keep me from being bored out of my mind as Graham has next to no personality outside of fighting.

Something I wasn't able to fit into the profile (due to them having not met any Fantasians yet) is that they'll develop a bit of grudge towards Fantasians due to (as they hear from their mother) the ring being forced onto their father, and all the problems that fallowed. This is why their alignment is neutral. They'll warm up to the other hero characters over time but the actions of the Fantasian noble are meant to always remain a mystery to them

Princess of Equesteria
Must apologize for the long delay in approving both profiles. With having to search for more hours and spending time with family did not have much time. So both are approved

Name: Hajime Aikawa
Race: Undead

Kamen Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Chalice

Gear: Chalice Rouzer, Chalice Arrow, Heart suit Rouze cards, Wild Slashers (wild form only), Shadow Chaser

Appearance:
clc3.bmp

Rider Appearance: latest?cb=20120527200946.jpg
This is Hajime's form when taking the appearence of the heart category ace. Possessing all the powers of the Chalice Undead his strength and abilities can be amplified further with the use of the other heart rouze cards. A major flaw though is without the category 2 spirit card he cant return to his human appearence.

Upgrade Rider Form:

Chalice's wild form was achieved when Kenzaki gave Hajime the heart category king card. Merging all his powers together this evolved chalice boasts greater speed strength and reflexes. Also granting him access to a new pair of weapons the wild slashers a pair of kamas. Buy combining the wild slashers with the chalice arrow and merging all the category hearts and a sealing card together to form the wild card Chalice can execute his finisher Wild Cyclone.

Faction: Kamen Rider Guardians

History:Born at the dawn of life on earth as the final trump the Joker undead he participated in the first battle fight to decide what species would rule earth. Being a undead with no associated race Joker would of eliminated all life on earth but was defeated and sealed and the winning undead the human undead secured humanities ability to evolve and become the top species of the planet. When most of the undead were unsealed himself included a new battle fight was started but unpon sealing the human undead and assuming his form Joker acquired a new sense of humanity and lived among humans as Hajime Aikawa. As the battle fight raged he made many friends including Kenzaki Kamen Rider Blade. When the last undead was sealed and he could no longer surpress his joker side it would of meant the extinction of all life on earth. This lead everyone himself included to believe that the only way to save everyone was for him to be sealed so him and blade had one last battle. Kenzaki his friend discovered another solution though turning himself into another joker thus making it so there were two undead in the world again. Kenzaki left to seperate himself form Hajime so that they wouldnt be drawn to fight each other and thus disaster was averted. With a new lease on his human life Hajime vowed to not let his friend's sacrifice be in vayne and lived a full life as a human. When a new threat to earth showed up from another world the Aesir Hajime took up his mantel as Chalice again to protect the humans his friends fought so hard to protect.

Princess of Equesteria
Let me first start of by saying that I am in complete surprise and awe to have another player be interested in my RPG after such inactivity. It did not feel right to start with only a small handful of players. After going over your character’s application must sadly decline it based upon the following key points.

• It is my preference that players avoid using actual characters in their profile application. Anime, drawings, and cartoon-ish game characters are approved. This is brought up at the first page.

• Aesir is the name of the Ancient entity seeking to break into the Human World. Like a two-sided coin the Earth has two sides, the Human World and Fantasia World. The ridge of the coin being that of the barrier separating the two worlds. As pointed out in the storyline dreams experience in the Human World are glimpse into Fantasia.

• The character’s profile background history bares too much canon to that of Kamen Rider Blade. I would have accepted the undead being another race of Fantasia created by the ancient deities. There would be some sense in that to test out the stability of the two worlds coexisting before the creation of the barrier for a few to have evolve in what is now the human race. Also the character's background history is too short, like to see more in depth towards the character.

• Last, there’s no mention of the ancient deities that granted their power to create the henshin device used by the character.

I made it blade cannon cause from the plot it seemed like the enemy's dimension and earth were merging as one but if you would like and if your still wanting to do this rp I could edit my profile and use a different appearance so as not to be blade cannon.