Kamen Rider Zero-One and Ryuki licensed by Shout! Factory.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
The moral of the story here is that Hasbro seems to have taken up Harmony Gold's mantle of copyright dickishness. Still, I can't support the Kuuga release, it might lead to Kamen Rider Build, the worst tokusatsu ever made, to be unleashed on the unsuspecting public. Can't have that.

1a13664d2fdadd8eatony-stark-iron-man-eye-roll-meme.jpg

The moral of the story here is that Hasbro seems to have taken up Harmony Gold's mantle of copyright dickishness. Still, I can't support the Kuuga release, it might lead to Kamen Rider Build, the worst tokusatsu ever made, to be unleashed on the unsuspecting public. Can't have that.
I like how you can bring up your deep rooted hatred of Kamen Rider Build in any discussion.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
I like how you can bring up your deep rooted hatred of Kamen Rider Build in any discussion.
It's the senator Mitch McConnell of tokusatsu, Moscow Build McAwful as it were. If you're not complaining about it then you allow it.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
The Kuuga Bluray is up for preorder on Amazon, finally, but you may want to hold off for now. It's even more expensive than it is on Shout site.

The Kuuga Bluray is up for preorder on Amazon, finally, but you may want to hold off for now. It's even more expensive than it is on Shout site.

For one thing, I don't see $60 as being expensive when it's a 49 episode series. That's just over $1 per episode. I'm honestly surprised they are only selling them at $60 retail. I totally expected Toei would have them charge at least $100-150.

Secondly, Amazon will end up dropping the price to more like $40 by the time it actually comes out. That's how they work.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Tokushoutsu retweeted a Rangerboard poll yesterday asking if people were also interested in a Masked Rider or Dragon Knight set in the hopes of putting more eyes on it, or letting the Fandom know they are paying attention.

I doubt they're still watching this community board, but I would be thrilled to get Dragon Knight. I don't really care that much about Masked Rider, though.