Descends From Shadows
Next time on Kamen Rider Xtreme:

With the Minor Dopant still on the loose, Alex and Thea will need to work together in order to bring him in.

Will the two riders be enough to take Minor down?

Will they be able to stand each other long enough to work together?

It will all be decided when Kamen Rider Xtreme continues in Episode 11:
Kamen Rival. Don't be late!

Descends From Shadows
Episode 11: Kamen Rival

Ardent City Police Station - 8:47 PM

Jaune and Thea sat in front of Sampson's desk. Thea had put her wig back on along with the dress she wore for the concert. Alex stood by a window, and Sampson and Marcoh were in their usual places in the room.

“A bear?†Sampson asked.

“Yes,†Alex returned, “That's what it looked like at least. It's name was 'Minor' I believe.â€

“I see,†Sampson said quietly, “and what of the suspect's identity?â€

“I...†Alex paused for a moment, “I didn't see his face.â€

“Well isn't that unfortunate,†Marcoh proclaimed. “This wouldn't be a problem if you just told me what were up to. I would have given you back up you know.â€

“Yeah, I know,†Alex grunted. “Sorry.â€

Marcoh sighed, “So long as you recognize your mistake.â€

“On that note,†Sampson said turning the page of his report, “Was there anything else you were able to uncover Alex?â€

Alex looked over to Thea, “No, that was it.â€

“Alright, then I guess that's that,†Sampson placed down his pen, “Mr. Evonna, you and your daughter are free to go now.â€

“We shall be on our way then,†Jaune said getting up from his seat, Thea soon following after. “Thank you for your help officers... and of course you Mr. Darwin.†He said bowing to the three, Thea shortly following suit.

“We're just doing our job sir, nothing to get too worked up about,†Sampson chuckled. “Besides, we still have a lot of work to do before we can shut the book on this case. We'll keep you posted in case any new information comes up.â€

“Alright, and again thank you,†Jaune said bowing to the officers again. Jaune made his way out the door with Thea right behind him.

“Have a safe ride home!†Sampson called out as the door to his office shut behind Jaune and Thea. “You should be heading on home as well,†He added turning to Alex, “you must be exhausted.â€

“Yeah, I guess I should,†Alex returned.

Sampson grinned, “Don't worry, this will all work out.â€

---​
Alex walked up to the front steps of his apartment building. As he went to pull out his key he noticed a something, or rather someone in the corner of his eye. It was Madison, sound asleep and propped up against the door way.

Alex knelt down over Madison, “Has she been waiting for me to get home?†He smiled, “She probably just got worried seeing as how I wasn't at school this afternoon.â€

Alex placed his hand Madison's forehead, “Crap, she must be freezing out here!â€

{Insert Opening Credit Sequence}​

“Ahh... ahh... AHHCHOO!†Madison sneezed whipping snot from her nose. Alex had brought her instead his apartment to warm up and had given her blanket which she was now wrapped tightly in. “I feel like crap.â€

Alex rolled his eyes, “You know it's your own fault right?â€

“Quiet you!†Madison said blowing her nose loudly yet again, “Anyway, I wanted to tell you something important.â€

"Alright, shoot," Alex said calmly.

Madison looked Alex straight in the eye, “Alright...†She gulped, “Madoka Movie 3 comes out in October!â€

Alex raised an eyebrow, “I know, wasn't I the one who told you that?â€

“HAHAHA!†Madison burst out laughing, “Of course you did, what was I thinking?â€

“Are you drunk or something?†Alex asked.

Madison looked off the side, “No... what would give that idea?â€

Alex sighed, “So you're just crazy.â€

“Yes!†Madison shouted pointing at Alex, “That's it! That must be it!... Now please disregard everything that I just said and go on home!†She said turning over the coach she was lying on so she faced away from Alex.

“...I am home,†Alex stated.

Madison yawned, “Right... of course you are.â€

Alex sighed, “Hey, you can't-â€

Before Alex could finish speaking, a knocking sound came from behind him.

“Huh?†Alex turned around to face the large window at the front end of his apartment. He scratched his head, “I must be imagining things.â€

Before he could turn back to Madison, there came another, much louder, knock from the window.

“Alright, what the,†Alex shouted as he pulled up the blinds of the window, “... fudge packer...â€

The blinds shot up. Alex looked around outside of his window, and there, hanging upside from a tree, was Thea. She had gone back to her short haired looked with the outfit she wore before changing into that yellow rider form she used at the concert.

Alex slid open the window.

“Hey Superstar, what's up?†Thea said casually with the smile of a five year old opening up a brand new present on his birthday.

“Nothing much...†Alex returned trying to make sense of what was going on, “what's up with you?â€

“Oh, you know. Just hanging around.†Thea giggled.

“I see that,†Alex said glaring at Thea. “Any reason why you're doing it by my place?â€

Thea cracked her knuckles, “Well, I was flying around when I came up with an idea about how we can nap that big old bear.â€

“Shouldn't you be at home Thea, and what do you mean by we?†Alex asked.

“Oh please,†Thea sighed as she propelled herself off the tree and through the window landing on the floor of Alex's living room. “For one thing, didn't I say knock off the whole 'Thea' thing? My name is Tara, Tara Archer. Pleased to make your acquaintance.â€

Thea jumped on the coach where Madison had nodded off landing on it hard throwing Madison into the air, “And second-â€

“GAH! I'd like to buy a vowel!†Madison shouted as she was shaken awake.

Thea sat gawking at Madison. She pointed at Madison and looked at Alex, “... Who's the hot chick?â€

Madison's eyes widened, “Who's the rude chick?â€

“I'm Tara, Tara Archer, my friends just call me Terror and my enemies refer to me as a terror...†Thea said, “By your highly defensive stance on women coming into his living quarters I'm guessing that you must be Kamen Rider's girlfriend then?â€

Madison's face turned a bright shade of red, “I-I uh... I mean, it's nothing like that!â€

“Oh...†Tara smirked, “Could it be that the two of you are already married? And at such a young age too? How lewd.â€

Madison's jaws dropped, “I... I...â€

“Oh dear, it appears I may have broken her already.†Tara said trying to hold back laughter. She sighed, “What a shame, and she was so cute too... Anyway, so like I was saying-â€

Alex slammed his foot on the floor and pointed to the door, “Get out!â€

Tara blinked, “Yeah, so like I was saying. When I say 'we' I'm talking about me and-â€

“GAH!†Alex stormed out of his apartment slamming the door behind him.

“What's his problem?†Tara asked to Madison who was still sitting with her jaw wide open, “Hey hot bod, you alright?â€

---​
Alex charged up the stairs to Cole's apartment. He ran up to the door and pounded on it with all his anger. “Cole!†He shouted. He proceeded to bang on the door again, “COLE!â€

“Hold on, I'm coming!†Cole shouted from the other side of the door.

Alex waited impatiently at the door, tapping his foot rapidly as the seconds past. “Now that I think about it, how the hell did that girl even know where I lived anyway?†He thought to himself, “Whatever that doesn't matter right now. Damn it Cole, hurry up already!â€

After a few short moments that seemed like an eternity for Alex, the door cracked open and Cole popped his head out of the gap.

“What do you want?†Cole yawned.

Alex grabbed Cole by the wrist and pulled out the door, “No time to explain, Madison is trouble and I need your help!â€

“Wait, what?†Cole asked in confusion as he was dragged down the stairwell.

Alex proceeded to charge down the stairs, “Like I said there's no time, just help me!â€

Alex and Cole jumped down to the first floor landing and charged back into Alex's apartment.

“Come on, say something kitty!†Tara shouted as she continued to torment Madison. “You're going to make me feel like I'm-†She paused as she noticed Cole and Alex standing in the doorway, “... crazy.â€

Cole starred at the two girls on the coach with an even more confused expression, “... You trying to start your own harem or something dude?â€

Alex's jaw dropped, “What! Of course not, why would even say something like that?â€

“If you say so,†Cole sighed. “Though considering all the stuff you're into I wouldn't put it past you.â€

“Ha ha! You boys are too much!†Tara said trying to keep herself from laughing. “You put that routine together yourselves or did you get it from a sitcom?â€

“Alright, I've heard enough out of you!†Alex shouted, “Now, I want to know who you are and how you found out where I live. Nothing else, you got that?â€

Tara smirked, “Well, why didn't you just say so?†She stood up from the coach and walked over to Alex and Cole, bowing a bit before them. “My name is Tara Archer, but you can refer to me as the Mighty Gale.â€

“Uh... Mighty Gale?†Cole asked.

“Oh yeah, I forgot.†Alex stated. “She's a kamen rider, like that other one I met a while back in France. Magica was her name if I remember correctly, like her... only far more annoying.â€

“So Kamen Rider is a more of title then a name?... I like the sound of that. Yeah, then you can call me 'Kamen Rider Gale'!†Tara said with a smirk, “... Wait, what was that last part!?â€

“Never mind,†Alex sighed, “Anyway, as for my second question. How did you find my apartment?â€

“Oh, that part is simple. Kree!†Tara called out as she snapped her fingers. As she did, a yellow mechanical bird flew in from the window and perched itself on Tara's shoulder. “This is Kree, my partner in crime and life long best friend. We've been together since the beginning, so long that it's almost like we're one and the same. I had him follow you home so I could find you later. Pretty clever don't you think?â€

“More like pretty creepy,†Alex snarked.

“Eh, tomato potato,†Tara said ignoring Alex's comment. “Anyway, with the location of your base of operations in my data banks I decided that I'd drop by once I figured out a plan to take down that big old grizzly.â€

“So, you want to work together to take him down?†Alex asked.

Tara blinked, “...Of course not. Where did you get that idea?â€

“Then why did you come over here?†Alex asked somewhat irritated.

“To tell you not to get in our way of course,†She grinned. “You and I are rivals Superstar and don't you forget it.†Tara backed away from Alex and leapt out the window she came in through landing on the tree outside, “Anyway, I've got a bear to catch. Later!†She waved as she disappeared into the night almost as quickly as she appeared.

“Mind telling me what that was about?†Cole asked.

“I'm not sure,†Alex returned. “But, I'm going to find out.â€

Cole looked out the window “What are you going to do?â€

“Try and work something out with that girl of course,†A voice called out from behind them.

The two turned to see that Madison had recovered from Tara's torment.

Alex blinked, “Are you serious?â€

“Yeah, why wouldn't I be?†Madison returned. “You said so yourself that she's just like Magica and the two of you made a pretty good team. If you can work out a deal with this new rider, I'm sure she could prove to be just as strong of an ally... even if she is a pain in the neck.â€

Cole shrugged, “She's got a point.â€

Alex sighed, “I certainly hope so.â€

---​
A dark feminine figure stood against a brick wall in an alleyway. The man in possession of the Minor memory knelt before her.

“Sorry sis, I didn't predict that they would catch on so fast.†The man stated.

“Honestly dear little Mikey, you think that you would learn by now,†She sighed. “If you're going to go on a spree you can't make your pattern so obvious. How many times do I have to tell you that?â€

“I'm sorry dear sister, it won't happen again,†He pleaded.

“I should hope not,†She said kneeling over him and running her hand down her brother's face. “Otherwise, there's no telling what I might do to those little angels of yours.â€

{End of Part A}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Start of Part B}​

“Twins?†Vainglory asked to his subordinates who knelt before him.

“Yes, my commander. Minor and Major.†Derek said with a smirk, “ The two were one of my more ambitious projects. Two memories that act completely in synch with one another, they can sense each other's movements and see what the other sees.â€

“You seem to think rather highly of them,†Rylee said. “You sure they'll be a match for Kamen Rider?â€

Derek stood looking down at Spite, “Minor is highly feral with a strong offense, where Major is more collected with a greater defense. They are the ultimate team, if anyone can bring down Subject X it's them.â€

“You forget that he now has an ally as well,†Rylee stated. “One that sent your precious Minor running.â€

“Always so pessimistic. Though from you Spite I expect nothing less.†Derek chuckled, “You see apart, Minor and Major are no greater than your run of the mill dopant. However combined, they're unstoppable.â€

“I wasn't being pessimistic,†Spite stated, “I was merely saying that you shouldn't-â€

“Stop your bickering,†Vainglory ordered, silencing Rylee. “It is clear that the two have potential. However they have yet to prove themselves in the field.†He crossed his fingers and leaned back in his chair. “Let's just see how the events unfold. If nothing else, this should at least prove to be...†he smirked, “interesting.â€

---​
Tara stood atop a tall building looking through what appeared to be a pair of binoculars.

“Come on teddy, where are you?†She asked adjusting dials on the binoculars. She sighed and pulled them away from her eyes. She raised her wrist up to her mouth and spoke into a microphone on her bracelet “Alright Kree, return.â€

After a few seconds past Kree flew down from the sky and perched on Tara's shoulder.

Tara scratched the top of Kree's head, “Man, you think these things would be easier to spot, huh partner?†She sighed then returned to her usual psychotic smirk, “Oh well, the night is still young and we've got a lot of work to do.â€

Kree turned his head to the left as the soft hum of an engine filled the air.

Tara smirked looking over off to the right, “You pick up the sent partner?â€

She ran over to the edge of the building and looked down to the street. As she looked around, she soon spotted Alex driving up the road on his bike.

“Ugh,†Tara grunted in disgust. “What's he doing here? I thought I told him to sit this one out... Man, he really is stubborn. Guess I gotta nail in the message don't I?â€

Tara extended her arm out to the side. Kree then flew up into the air and perched on her wrist, folding up into an arm brace in the process. Tara then pulled out her yellow gaia memory from before.

She hit the button on the memory, “Gale!â€

Down on the street Alex drove down the road on his bike, his eyes shifting from side to side. As he came up to an intersection, a strong gust of wind blew past him knocking him from his bike.

Alex looked over to see what knocked him over to see Tara fully transformed in his gaze. He smirked, “there you are.â€

“Looks like someone wasn't paying attention when I told them to stay out of our way,†Tara proclaimed as she approached Alex. Tara picked Alex up the hood of his sweater and starred straight into his eyes through her visor. “Do you have a death wish or something?â€

Alex raised an eyebrow back at her, “Do you?â€

“You whacked?†Tara said releasing her grasp on Alex letting him fall to the ground. “Why would you even ask a question like that? How did you even find me anyhow?â€

“Simple,†Alex said rubbing his shoulder as he returned to his feet. “You're extremely loud. Every dopant in the city could probably hear you.â€

“Dopant?†Tara tilted her head, “What are those?â€

Alex's eyes widened as his jaw dropped, “You're kidding right?â€

“Look, you going to tell me what they are or just throw petty insults at me all night?†Tara asked.

“They're those things that you're apparently hunting.†Alex stated as his eye twitched, resisting the urge to break something.

“Oh... So that's what you boys call them?†Tara asked with a laugh. “We just call them 'beasts'. After all, they are the prey and we are the hunter.â€

“Uhh...†Alex raised an eyebrow, “Hunter?â€

“That's right,†Tara boasted, “The two of us are the ultimate hunter. Together nothing can-â€

Before Tara could finish her statement four large fang like spikes came from out of no where and struck the ground between the two of them.

“Huh!†The two looked in front of them to where the spikes came from. As the smoke cleared, a humanoid bear with dark blue fur emerged from the dark of night.

“You're guys are too much,†The beast said with a light cackle.

“Minor,†Alex thought to himself reaching for two of his memories as his driver materialized around his waist.

“Hey!†Tara shouted, “I'm not sure if you noticed, but I'm a girl thank you very much-†she looked over to Alex “-Though I'm not so sure about Super Star over here.â€

“Hey, what's that supposed to mean!†Alex shouted.

“It means I can't tell if you're a man or a wimpy little girl like that cute little wife of yours,†Tara said flicking Alex in the middle of his forehead. “Now, be a dear and stay on the side lines for this one, kay sweet cheeks?â€

“Hello!†Minor shouted, “Big bad monster standing right here! Have you forgotten that?â€

“Yeah yeah, we can hear you,†Tara said turning her attention to the dopant that stood before them. She cracked her knuckles and proceeded to strike a battle pose with her right arm and leg out in front. “We were just settling a few details with our rival is all...

“Now then,†Tara said as she lightly spun her left leg behind her a bit before kicking her high up in front of her. As she did, a silver ring around her ankle flew off her foot and into the air. As the ring began to fall back down to the ground, Tara extended her right hand and caught it by a yellow handle that shot out from the inside of the ring. She twirled the ring around her as two large blades shot of each end of the ring, bring it to a halt when it came around to where she faced Minor. - “bring it teddy!â€

Minor chuckled, “Do you have any idea who you're provoking child?â€

Tara smirked behind her mask, “Do you?†Tara swung her weapon over to the side and struck her fist out to Minor “Where monsters rampage, we're there to take them down! When our power is united, we become the ultimate hunter... The Great and Mighty Kamen Rider Gale!â€

Alex slapped his right hand over his face, “Oh god.â€

“Well then,†Minor chuckled, “since you think so highly of yourself-†He stretched out his claws, “-come at me child!â€

Tara swung her weapon over to her right hand side and began to charge at Minor, “Well, if you insist!â€

“Wait stop!†Alex said reaching out his hand to grab Tara only to have her slip through his fingers and continue her charge towards the enemy. “Damn it all!†Alex grunted as he pulled out the Star and Runner memories from his back pocket.

Minor smirked as Tara drew closer to him, “Right where I want you.â€

Tara dashed down the road quickly closing the distance between her and her target. As she drew closer to Minor, small cracks began to form in the road below her feet. “You're mine now.â€

As soon as Tara came with a few feet of Minor, she leapt into the air and spun her arm that held her weapon around to her backside as if she was preparing to throw it. However, before she could, four large spikes shot out from the ground and hurled towards her.

“Oh ****!†Tara gasped.

As the spikes hurled towards her, Tara saw a black blur flash across her field of vision pushing her out of the line of fire as the spikes hurled into the side of building, covering the street in smoke. As the smoke cleared, Tara opened her eyes to see Alex standing in front of her in his Star Runner form.

“OH!†She growled, “I thought we told you not to get in the way damn it!â€

“Oh I'm sorry, did you want to die?†Alex asked sarcastically.

“Hey, I had everything under control until you got in the way!†Tara shouted.

Alex sighed, “Sure you did.â€

“Whatever,†Tara sighed as she got back on her feet, “you're not even worth our time anyway.â€

“GAH!†Alex grunted, “What's your problem anyway?â€

“My problem?...†Tara asked raising an eyebrow, “My 'problem' is that people like you keep getting in our way. Like I said, you're our rival and that bear over there is our prey.†She said pointing over to Minor.

Alex sighed, “Look, it's clear to me that you're out matched here.â€

“HEY!†Tara shouted, “Who you callin-â€

“Listen to me for a moment!†Alex demanded. “We might be rivals, but whoever said that rivals can't work together when their backed up into a corner?†He extended his left hand to Tara, “So how about it?â€

Tara looked at Alex in confusion, “You serious?â€

“Dead,†Alex returned.

“Fine,†Tara said grabbing Alex's left hand with her right, “But just this once.â€

“Deal,†Alex agreed as the two broke away from each other's grasp. Alex then turned to Minor who was slowly approaching the two from down the road, “Now then, how do you suppose we deal with him?â€

“Well that's a no brainer,†Tara said with a smirk, “bait and strike, same as we always do.â€

“You sure that will work?†Alex asked.

“Well duh,†Tara returned, “Why must you doubt me?â€

Alex glared at Tara, “I'm not going to answer that. So how does this bait and strike thing work?â€

“Well, it's a pretty simple tag team tactic,†Tara stated. “One runs decoy and the other strikes from a above while the opponent is distracted. I take you want to be the one to land the finishing blow, am I right?â€

“Nope,†Alex said removing the Star memory from his driver and pulling out Blade, “that would be your job.â€

“Damn it, how many of those things do you have?!†Tara asked flailing her arms in the air.

“Just a couple,†Alex said placing the memory into the slot on the right of his driver and activating.

“Blade! Runner!†Alex's driver called out as the Bla-Jalibur formed in his hand and the armor of the blade memory formed on the upper half of his body.

“Now hurry up and get going already,†Alex instructed as he tightened his grip on his sword.

“Wait,†Tara shouted, “we need a signal, you know like a codeword.â€

Alex grunted, “How about 'pain in the neck'?â€

“That works, got it!†Tara said with giving Alex a thumbs up signal. “Alright, don't die on me!†She shouted as she leapt into the air and disappeared behind a few buildings in a mere instant.

Alex smirked, “Don't worry,†He thought to himself as he turned back to Minor, he gripped his sword with both his hands and raised it to the dopant, “I won't.â€

“Aw, looks like that cute friend of yours ran off on you,†Minor snarled, “and I was really looking to adding her to my collection too.†He ran his tongue along the length of his fangs, “Oh well, guess I'll just have to track her down after I'm done with you.â€

“Well, if you're so confident,†Alex gesturing at minor to come at him, “bring it.â€

Minor growled, “Gladly.â€

Minor brought out his claws and charged towards Alex without a second's delay. Minor quickly reached Alex on the other end of the road and swiped at him with his claws, Alex parrying with his sword.

“I'll admit you've got guts,†Minor snarled, “but let's see how long that'll last ya.â€

Alex gritted his teeth and held back Minor with the flat side of his sword, trying to hold his ground.

“What's the matter?†Minor asked with a devilish smirk, “Cat got your tongue?â€

“No,†Alex said pushing more weight on his blade, “It's just that you're being a real...-†He shoved minor off of him and forced the dopant to the ground “-pain in the neck!â€

At that moment Tara jumped out from behind a pile of rubble and soared into the air.

“Show time!†Tara shouted as she descended into a kicking motion to deliver the final blow. “Your rampage, ends here!â€

“Hey that's my line!†Alex shouted.

“Oh whatever!†Tara shouted back.

“Oh crap!†Minor thought to himself as Tara's strike drew closer to the ground he stood on.

“Game over!†Tara smirked as Minor braced for the impact.

Minor held his arms above his head for a moment, then sat puzzled as Tara's strike had not yet hit him. He looked above him to find that between him and the yellow rider's kick, was a transparent violet shield.

“What the...†Tara thought puzzled as she was thrown off the shield and on to the ground, her armor breaking on impact.

“Honestly Mikey dear,†A voice cackled, “can you not spot a trap when you see one?â€

Alex, Tara and Minor turned to see a woman dressed in deep violet leather and long black hair emerge from the cially one that was so poorly put together,†She said with a smirk.

“Zix?†Minor said, “What are you doing here?â€

“It's only natural that I look out for my little brother isn't it,†Zix said walking up to Minor and running her hand along his cheek, “or was I mistaken?â€

“Wait... sister?†Tara asked as she tried to get back on her feet, “then... that means-â€

“Correct,†Zix interrupted, “the two of us are brother and sister. Though, to be honest, it's tad more complicated than that.â€

“Impossible, you can't be human can you?†Tara asked trying to make sense of the ordeal.

“Who can say really,†Zix returned helping Minor up to his feat, “Well then dear riders, I'd say this has been an eventful evening don't you think? Let's call it quits for tonight and start fresh tomorrow shall we?â€

Alex ran towards them hoping to stop the two from getting away “Wait, hold on where do you-â€

“Bye bye,†Zix said with a smirk as the two vanished from sight.

Alex stopped dead in his tracks, he then throw his fist into the air, “damn it.†Alex removed the two memories from his belt as he returned to his civilian form.

“What's going on?†Tara asked avoiding eye contact with Alex.

“What?†Alex returned.

“Explain to me what's going on,†Tara said as she grabbed Alex by the collar of his shirt and looked him dead in the eye, “Those creatures we've been fighting... they can't possibly be human... can they?â€

To Be Continued
{Insert Ending Credit Sequence}​

Descends From Shadows

As Minor and Major continue to roam freely around the city, Alex and Tara must work together in order to take the two down.

How will the two riders be able to defeat them?

What exactly did Tara think the dopants were before?

All will be decided when Kamen Rider Xtreme continues in episode 12: Terror of G Major.

Descends From Shadows
Episode 12: Terror of G Major

“What do you mean 'they can't possibly be human', what else would they be?” Alex asked.

“I dunno,” Tara returned, “but there's no way that those... things can be the same as me, there's just no way!”

“Well it doesn't matter what you think, because it's the truth,” Alex said bluntly, “The dopants are humans that use the unfiltered energy of a gaia memory to become what you just saw, which is anything but human.”

“But, we use gaia memories too don't we?” Tara asked, “We won't turn out the same as them will we?”

“From what I can tell, no,” Alex returned. “As long as you continue to use your driver you never will.”

“Are you sure about that?” Tara asked.

“Positive,” Alex said as he placed his hand on Tara's shoulder. He than raised an eyebrow, “Hey wait a minute... shouldn't you already know all this?”

Tara tilted her head to the side,“How do you mean?”

“I mean if you're this great dopant hunter that you claim to be, then shouldn't you know that they revert back to their human forms once their memory is destroyed and the dopant is defeated?” Alex asked.

“Well...” Tara said looking away from Alex.

“'Well' what?” Alex asked glaring at Tara.

“A ha, well you see I... hope do I put this,” Tara said scratching the back of her head. “We... may have exaggerated our head count a tiny bit.”

“How much is a tiny bit?” Alex persisted.

“Umm...” Tara said with a slight giggle, “about all of it.”

Alex's eyes widened, “YOU'VE GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDING!!!”

Back at Alex's apartment, Cole, Madison sat on the couch by the door while Tara sat on the floor with her foot tapping rapidly. Alex paced back and forth as the hands of the clock passed by. After a few moments a knock came at the door.

Alex sighed and walked towards the door, “finally.” He opened the door revealing Sarah waiting in front of it.

“Alright, I'm here what's the problem?” Sarah said as she entered the room.

Alex pointed to Tara on the floor, “that.”

Sarah raised an eyebrow as the door closed behind her, “... You trying to start a harem or something?”

“WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME THAT?!” Alex shouted.

Sarah shrugged, “Hey don't blame me, I'm just calling it how I see it.” She walked over to Tara knelt down in front of her and placed her hand on Tara's head, “So, who do we have here? What's your story little miss?”

A subtle snarl began to erupt from Tara, “I'M NOT LITTLE!”

Sarah blinked, “Oh my, feisty one isn't she?”

Tara whipped her head back and bit down hard on Sarah's hand.

“OW!” Sarah shouted holding her hand where Sarah had bit her. “The heck is wrong with you?! You rabid or something?”

“Not sure,” Tara spat back at her, “for your sake you better hope I'm not.”

“Enough!” Alex shouted grabbing the attention of the two. “Tara behave, Sarah deal with her annoying personality.”

Tara pointed to Sarah, “But... she started it.”

Alex glared at her, “and now I'm ending it.”

Sarah stood with her eyes wide open in a state of shock, “Wow Alex, I'm impressed.” She placed her hand on Tara's head again and began messing her hair up, “Maybe this little one isn't so bad after all.”

“Look, do you have a problem with us lady?” Tara yelled, “and for that matter, who the hell are you anyway?”

“Oh yeah,” Madison said grabbing the attention of everyone in the room, “We haven't had time for introductions now have we?” she laughed a bit, “With all that's been going on I can see why that would have slipped our minds. Ahem,” She said clearing her throat, “My name is Madison, Madison Tyler if you want to be formal. This big guy sitting beside me is Cole, I trust you've already met Alex and the girl with the attitude that you just took a bite out of is Sarah. I know she looks scary, but she's really not all that bad once you get to know her.”

“In what universe am I scary?” Sarah asked. Tara quickly raised her hand and opened her mouth as if she were about to speak. Sarah stuck her hand out in front of Tara's face, “Don't answer that.”

Tara slowly put her hand back down by her side.

“Now than,” Sarah said glaring at Tara, “you would be?”

“Oh, but of course,” Tara said bowing before Sarah, “My name is Tara Archer, at our service. But you fine mad man may call us Kamen Rider Gale.”

Sarah's eyes widened, “You serious, another one?

“Eyup,” Alex said bluntly, “That reminds me... when we first met back at the station your dad said your name was 'Thea Evonna' what's with this 'Tara Archer' stuff exactly?”

“Oh... that?” Tara asked, “Well, Thea is more of a royalty name. Personal, I feel Tara suits me much better. Like a colossal mountain overlooking the entire world with the strong breeze flowing through my hair. Plus you've got the fact that Evonna pretty much means Archer already, just sounds weird. Like a decease of some sort, 'evonna', just saying makes me wanna hurl. So yeah, Tara, Archer. put 'em both together and you get 'Tara Archer', has a great ring to it don't 'cha think?”

Alex, Cole, Sarah and Madison tilted their heads to the side with a confused look on their faces, “Huh?”

“Oh come on,” Tara sighed, “didn't any of you ever watch Storm Hawks?”

“That an anime?” Madison asked.

“Does it have a dub?” Alex added.

“Never mind,” Tara sighed, “you guys are hopeless. Though now that I think about it... nah, probably just my imagination.”

“Alright then, now that introductions are out of the way,” Cole said getting the discussion back on track, “How's about we figure out to nab these beasts?”

“I'd like to point out that you're my favorite thus far,” Tara said snarkingly.

“How flattering,” Cole smirked. “So then, any ideas?”

“Well, it would help if someone filled me in on what was actually going on,” Sarah said in an annoyed tone of voice.

“Allow me princess,” Tara said with glee, “You see Superstar and I were in the middle of a fight with this big bear dopant named Minor. I was just about to land the finishing blow when out of no where, this big scary lady came out of nowhere and kicked Superstar's butt so bad he was crying for hours!

“Hey, you were the one that got your ass handed to you on a silver platter!” Alex shouted.

Tara glared at him for a moment, then turned back to Sarah, “So yeah, like I was saying. Now we're thinking of a plan to get back at the two of them.”

“Hmm, so it's two this time?” Sarah asked, “that's never happened before, normally it's just one at a time.”

“You sure about that?” Tara asked, “Isn't that kind of stupid? What kind of evil commander only sends out one monster at a time? I'm mean come on!”

“You zip your mouth!” Madison shouted.

Tara turned to Madison in shock, “Did I... did I hit a nerve?”

“Eh... No, I was just...” Madison turned her head away from Tara, “Forget what I said.”

Tara blinked a few times, “Kay... so then, as the big guy said. Any ideas?”

“Hey, wasn't Minor after singers that he deemed as having an angelic voice?” Alex asked.

“Yeah, why?” Tara returned.

“Well,” Alex said bluntly, “I was thinking that since your attempt at trapping him failed we could try again with a different piece of bait.”

“That's actually not that bad an idea,” Tara said.

“Yes,” Sarah butted in, “but who could we use... they need to have a great singing voice... and the have to be cute...” Sarah turned her gaze to Madison.

Madison blinked for a moment, “Why you looking at me?”

“You can sing right?” Sarah asked.

“No!” Madison said shooting her open right hand out to Sarah, “Not going to happen!”

“Pretty please!” Sarah exclaimed ducking to Madison's feet, “I bet that the sound of your voice could tame the most fearsome of beasts... and bravest of heroes.”

Madison began to blush, “I-I... Gah! What I'm going to do with you! Alright fine, I'll do it.”

Tara smirked, “Hey, is there a mirror around here?”

“Yeah, in the bathroom,” Alex said. “Why?”

“Just watch.” Tara walked up to Madison, “Alright Maddie Paddie,” She said grabbing her by the wrist, “let's go do some vocal exorcises before your big debut!”

“Can't she just do them here?” Cole asked.

“No,” Tara returned, “These are my secret techniques, no one other than myself and my pupils are allowed to know of them!”

Cole sat with a confused looked on his face, “Uh...”

“Just go with it Cole,” Alex sighed.

“Carry on,” Cole said waving Tara and Madison away.

Tara smirked, “Great.”

“Wait, don't I get a say in this!” Madison shouted as she was dragged into the bathroom at the end of the hall and the door shut behind them.

As the door clicked back into the door frame, the phone on the other side of the room from where Alex, Cole and Sarah were sitting began to ring.

“I'll get it,” Alex said going over to the phone and picking it up off the receiver, “Hello, this is Alex.”

---​
Tara sat Madison down on the edge of the bath tub and locked the door behind her.

Madison shouted, “What's your deal, why'd you drag me in here?”

“Just be quiet will you,” Tara said silencing Madison. “So I was right about you and Superstar out there, wasn't I?”

“That's...” Madison said as her face began to turn red, “that's none of your business.”

“What's wrong?” Tara asked, “you two break up or something?”

“No... it's just...” Madison said trying to think of the right thing to say, “My feelings are... unrequited. I mean, every time I find the courage to tell him either a dopant shows up or some other crazy thing happens. I just wish that I could get five seconds alone with him... but even if I did... I'm not sure if I would be able to say it.”

“Oh, so that's how it is.” Tara sat down next to Madison and patted her on the back, “don't you feel better now that you've gotten all of that off your chest?”

“No!” Madison shouted at her.

“I see...” Tara sighed, “then we still have a problem.”

“Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you,” Madison hung her head, “It's just that a lot of crazy stuff has been happening lately and I just needed to vent it to someone. In retrospect, I actually feel a little bit better now that you mention it.”

Tara raised an eyebrow, “You're not very good at this dating game thing are you?”

“Honestly?” Madison asked, Tara then nodded, “Well, I've been going out with one joker after another. They either don't want anything serious or they just don't click with me.”

“You kiss any of 'em?” Tara asked.

“No, I didn't feel close enough with any of them to go that far,” Madison said “but Alex, he's something else. I feel like I can be myself around him, that I don't have to worry about coming off as weird or something not from this planet. As corny as it sounds, I feel that the first person I do share my first kiss with... was always meant to be him.”

“Wow, you really do like him don't you?” Tara asked.

“More than I can put into words,” Madison returned. “Thing is, even if I were to attempt it, I'm not sure if I could pull it off.”

“Oh, so it's experience you want is it?” Tara asked as she jumped to her feet. “We can fix that.”

In less time than it took to blink, Tara grabbed the girl's chin and pressed her lips up against Madison's. After about three seconds, she pulled away and released Madison from her grasp.

Madison smiled at her “There, that wasn't so tough now was it?”

Madison jumped up from where she was sitting and grabbed Tara by the collar of her shirt, “What is wrong with you!”

Tara blinked, “Come again?”

“Did you not hear a single word I just said?” Madison barked.

“Of course I did, that's why I did it,” Tara said patting Madison on the shoulder. “The first kiss is always the most awkward for everyone involved, now that you've got it out of the way there's nothing holding you back.”

“GAH! I give up!” Madison stormed out of the bathroom and slammed the door behind her. When she came into the living room, she saw Alex, Cole and Sarah with concerned looks on the faces. “... what's wrong guys?”

Alex turned to Madison, “We just got a message... from Major.”

{End of Part A}
--------------------------------------------------------------------
{Start of Part B}​

“You got a message from Major?” Madison asked, “But how?”

“She delivered it through Sampson,” Cole explained. “From what I can gather, her and her younger brother have challenged Alex and Tara to a rematch by the warehouses on the waterfront on the east end of the city.”

“That's pretty much the just of it,” Sarah added.

“Well then, what are we waiting for?” Tara said walking out of the bathroom. She curled her right hand into a fist and smacked the palm of her left “Send a message to Sammy saying we accept.” She looked over to Alex, “or does Mr. Superstar have a problem with that idea?”

Alex sighed, “Minor and Major need to go down before they can do anymore damage... and I'm willing to do anything to make that happen.”

Tara smirked, “Glad to see we agree on something. That's including you this time.” Tara extended her left hand out to Alex, “So, what 'cha ya say... partners?”

Alex reached out and grabbed Tara's left hand with his, “Partners.”

“Great, glad you to were able to work all this out,” Sarah said in a snarky tone, “Now if you don't mind we have a couple of bears that need to be rounded up.”

“Right, of course,” Alex said letting go of Tara's hand and heading towards the door.

Tara looked over to Madison who still looked uneasy.

“Hey,” Tara said grabbing Madison by the shoulder, “don't worry alright.”

“Easy for you to say,” Madison said avoiding eye contact with her.

“Listen, if you're that unsure about it, let me give a bit of advice.” She pulled Madison in close to her and whispered into her ear.

Madison pulled away from Tara, “You sure that'll work?”

Tara smirked, “Positive.”

“Tara?” Alex called out getting her attention, “you coming?”

“You kidding?” Tara said with a slight chuckle, “The trail is hot and the worm's a biting! Now come on slow mo before we leave you behind!” She said as she dashed out the door like a tornado.

Alex shrugged and began to make his way out the door after her.

“Uh... Alex...” Madison called out.

“Yeah?” Alex asked.

Madison smiled at him, “Be careful.”

Alex smiled back at her, “You bet I will.” He said as he walked out the door and closed it behind him.

“So then...” Sarah said walking up to Madison, “what exactly were you and Tara up to?”

Madison's face began to turn a bright red, “I... I don't want to talk about.”

“Oh come on, tell me!” Sarah demanded.

Madison shouted, “Just drop it alright!”

---​
Alex ran down the front steps of the building where Tara was waiting with her foot tapping rapidly as the X-Cyclone drove up to the side of the road in front of the complex.

Alex walked up to his bike and hoped onto the seat, “Get on.”

Tara laughed, “You serious? I wouldn't be caught dead on that thing.”

“How else are you going to get there?” Alex asked.

“We've got our own transportation,” She said snapping her fingers as Kree flew down from the sky and perched on her shoulder. “Kree, glider mode.”

As soon as she spoke, Kree shot into the air and grew until his wing span about two meters wide. His chest then compressed as two handles flipped out his sides and foot rests folded out from his tail.

Tara grabbed the glider's handles with both her hands, “Race ya.”

Before Alex could respond Tara kicked off the ground and shot up into air, quickly disappearing into the night sky.

Alex shook his head and revved the engine of his bike, “What am I going to do with her.”

---​
Zix sat on the roof of a run down warehouse fiddling with her gaia memory in her hand. Her brother approached her from behind.

“They get the message?” She asked without turning to her brother.

“Yes dear sister,” Mikey said bowing to her.

She smiled and turned to her brother, “that's a good younger brother.” She ran her hand along his chin, “We'll have our rematch, and when it over... you shall have your prize.”

“Thank you sis,” Mikey said bowing to Zix again, “You shall not regret this.”

“I should hope not,” She returned to Mikey with a smirk, “I expect nothing less from my dear brother.”

As the two spoke, the roar of a motorcycle filled the air.

Zix smirked, “it appears to be time for the main event.”

Alex drove up to the side of the warehouse and came to a halt. He surveyed the area, “did I actually beat her here?”

“Hold it!” A voice called out.

Alex looked to the sky to see Tara swoop down and land a few feet away from him.

She jumped to her feet as Kree reverted to his bird form.

“Let's just... call this one... a tie...” Tara panted, “shall we?”

Alex shrugged, “Sure, I guess we can do that.”

“Well well well, look who finally showed up,” Zix cackled as she and Mickey emerged from the side of the warehouse, “we were beginning to worry.”

“Trust me sister, now is when you should be worrying,” Tara retorted. “So then, how is this duel thing gonna work?”

“How's about we keep it between gender, guy vs guy girl vs girl,” Zix explained.

Tara shrugged, “fine by me toots. How about you Superstar?”

“If that's the arrangement, I can work with it,” Alex returned. “One thing first, if we win, you release all the people you've kidnapped.”

Mikey smirked, “Deal.”

“Now than,” Zix said as she and Mikey both reached into their pockets and pulled out their gaia memories, “shall we?”

“Of course,” Alex returned pulling out his Star and Runner memories and his driver materialized around his waist.

“You bet your ass!” Tara added pulling out her Gale memory as Kree landed on her wrist and transformed into her driver.

“MINOR! MAJOR!” The sibling's memories called out as Mikey rammed his memory onto his ear and Zix placed hers onto her wrist. Their memories than dissolved into their bodies as they took on their forms of two bears, Mikey becoming a deep blue and Zix a deep violet.

Tara and Alex slid their memories into their drivers. They looked to each other and nodded.

“Henshin!” Alex and Tara called out as they set their drivers into their activation positions.

“Star! Runner!” Alex's driver called out as the armor of Blade Kicker formed around him and the Bla-Jalibur materialized in his hand.

“Gale!” Tara's driver called out as her yellow rider armor wrapped around her like a storm of billowing winds. She than kicked her left leg up throwing the ring around her ankle up in the air, as she caught in her right hand, the large blades shot out of it and she swung it around striking a battle ready stance with her left foot forward and her large slicer.

“Ready Tara?” Alex asked.

“I was born ready,” Tara returned with a smirk.

At that moment, the two parties charged towards each other, Alex running towards Minor and Tara to Major.

Alex got in close to Minor and throw the first punch, only for it to be blocked by Minor with an even stronger one throwing him back a few feet. Alex then dashed around to the other side of Minor with immense speed attempting to strike from behind.

“Alright, here goes-” He thought himself planning out his next move. Before he could however, four large fang like spikes shot out of the ground below him launching him into the air, “-nothing?”

Alex fell down on the ground hard on his back. As he made his way back to his feet, he looked over to Tara who wasn't fairing much better. Each blow she threw had been easily deflected by Major as she threw back a even harder one back.

“Alright, Star isn't working,” Alex said as he pulled the Star memory out of it's slot on the driver and pulled out the Blast memory. “Let's try something with a little more fire power.” He said as he placed the Blast memory into the right slot and reset his driver.

“Blast! Runner!” His driver called out as the Star armor was replaced by Blast and his Corona Blaster materialized in his right hand.

“Nice new toy,” Minor chuckled, “let's see if you can use it.”

Alex said nothing and proceeded to fire off a barrage of shots. Minor smirked as the same four fangs that launched Alex into the air surrounded him and batted each shot away before they got to close.

Over on the other side of the lot, Tara and Major were still in the heat of battle. After one last clash, Tara stuck her slicer into the ground and was using it as a brace.

She panted heavily under her mask, “Damn... this chick's tough...”

Major growled at Tara, her eyes paying attention to her slightest movement reading her like an open book.

Back with Alex and Minor, Alex continued to fire shot after shot. As he proceeded to fire one last time, Minor gave a subtle smirk. As the shot drew closer to him he brought one of his four fangs and swiped the blast over to Major and Tara.

As the shot hurled over to Tara and Major, Major leapt out of the line of fire leaving Tara to take to full impact.

“Oh ****!” Tara shouted as the blast hurled towards her.

Before it could hit her however, Alex dashed over to her and pushed her out of the way as the blast smacked into the side of an empty warehouse.

“You... alright?” Alex panted.

“Yeah... thanks...” Tara returned.

Tara and Alex looked over to Minor and Major who stood on opposite sides of them as they drew closer towards them.

“Well... we're boned.” Tara sighed, “Unless you have any ideas.”

“I do have one idea,” Alex proclaimed.

“Let's hear it,” Tara said.

“It's a bit of a stretch, but I've noticed something about how they fight,” Alex explained, “Minor seems to stick mainly to offensive tactics while Major uses highly defensive ones.”

“So that's why they matched us up the way they did,” Tara stated. “Last night during our fight with Minor, Major sat from the side lines and studied are fighting styles, and that's why she intervened when she did.”

“Exactly,” Alex returned.

“So then, what's the plan?” Tara asked.

Alex smirked, “Does it need to be said?”

Tara smirked back, “I like the way you think Superstar.”

The two turned back to their opponents and tightened their grip on their weapons. Minor and Major then proceeded to charge towards the two riders.

“Three...” Alex said looking behind him.

“Two...” Tara said looking behind her.

“ONE!” The two shouted in unison as they both turned around and charged to the other's set opponent.

Tara ran up to Minor and smacked him hard in the face as Alex fired off several shots at Major each one hitting their mark knocking the two dopants back.

After several direct hits, Alex and Tara managed to back Minor at Major up into a corner.

“Clever girl,” Minor growled at Tara.

“Flattery will get you nowhere big bear,” Tara said cracking her knuckles and ripping her memory out of her driver and jamming it into the hilt of

“Gale! Maximum Drive!” Tara's memory called out as the blades of her slicer split apart and turned into four.

Tara smirked “now let's finish this!”

“Agreed,” Alex nodded pulling his Blast memory out from his driver placing it into the slot on the top of his blaster.

“Blast! Maximum Drive!” Alex memory called out as his Corona Blaster began to charge.

“Major,” Alex shouted aiming his blaster to Major.

“Minor,” Tara shouted as she swung her slicer behind her and pointing to Minor.

“Your rampage,” the two said in unison striking a battle stance, “ends here!”

“Twin Maximum! Xtreme Tornado Blaster!” The two riders shouted as Tara threw her slicer at the dopants and Alex pulled back on the trigger of his blaster firing off a large shot at the pair.

As the finishers of the two riders hurled towards them, Minor stepped in front of Major taking the full impact of both. As the smoke from the blast cleared, Mikey fell to the ground as his gaia memory shattered and fell to pieces.

“Mikey...?” Zix said looking over to her brother. “Mikey!” She knelt down beside him and removed her memory from her arm and began to shake him around on the ground, “Mikey, wake up!”

“Did I... do a good job sis?” Mikey asked starring blankly in front of him.

“Idiot,” Zix said holding Mikey in her arms, “Of course you did... why would you say something like that?”

“Good...” Mikey said with a grin, “Hey sis... can I... take a rest now?”

“Yes... you've earned it...” Zix said hugging her brother tightly.

“Hey... riders...” Mikey said reaching into his pocket and pulling out a slip of paper. “I'm a man of my word, so here.” He throw the paper into the air, Alex catching it as it flew by him, “on that sheet of paper is where I kept my collection... it's your reward for defeating me... be sure they're treated well.”

Alex nodded, “I will.”

“Thank you...” Mikey said calmly as his eyes closed.

Alex nudged Tara on the shoulder, “Calm on Tara, let's go.”

Tara turned to Alex, “But-”

“We're done here,” Alex interrupted before Tara could finish speaking.

The two riders began to walk away from the two siblings.

“'Your rampage... ends here...'” Zix said as a single tear ran down her face, “Is going on a rampage for the one you love... a bad thing?”

---​
The next day, Alex sat in Sampson's office Sampson sat at his desk while Rylee sat in the chair beside him writing down notes on a clipboard.

“Two more dopants in the bag, all the kidnapped singers have been found and rescued and peace is restored to this city once again,” Rylee sighed.

“Let's just hope it lasts for a bit this time,” Sampson said with a chuckle. “I've had enough monsters to deal this week.”

“That's all we can do I suppose,” Rylee said with a smirk. “Anyways, I'll just be filing the report and then we can officially close the book on the Crater twins.” Rylee added as she got up from her seat and walked over to the door of Sampson's office. “As for you Mr. Darwin, I'm sure it's quite clear that we can relie on you the next time a dopant as fearsome as those two shows up.”

“Uh... thanks,” Alex said awkwardly.

“You're quite welcome,” Rylee returned as she opened the door to Sampson's office, “good luck to you... Kamen Rider.” She said as the door shut behind her.

“A compliment from the head of the research division, those don't come very often,” Marcoh stated, “you should be honored kid.”

“Yeah, I guess I should be...” Alex said turning back to the two officers, “but there's still one thing that's bugging me.”

“What would that be?”Sampson asked.

“Major sent you a message and told you to send it back to me, that means that she knew the police had some connection with Kamen Rider,” Alex stated. “My question is how did she know that?”

“That is a good question,” Sampson said, “it could be possible that there's a leak in the system somewhere, but where it is exactly is the complicated part.”

“Could a dopant or something be connected to it?” Alex asked.

“If that's the case, we still have you to count on to handle it,” Marcoh said, “You and your partner.”

Alex raised an eyebrow, “Partner?”

At that moment the door opened and a blond haired girl walked through with mechanical bird perched on her shoulder walked through.

“Hello everyone,” The girl called out with a smile, “my name is Tara Archer, and we look forward to working with each and everyone of you.”

Alex walked out into the dimly lit street. He looked around for a moment to find Madison sitting on a bench just outside the station.

“Madison?” He asked, “What are you doing here?

“Oh... well, you see,” Madison said scratching the back of her head, “I was just in the neighborhood and I thought it would be fun if we could walk home together.”

“In the neighborhood?” Alex raised an eyebrow, “We live in two different directions from here.”

“Fine, you caught me,” Madison sighed. “You see... there's another reason I came out here. I'm just not sure how to put it.”

"Just say the just of it then," Alex said tapping his foot a bit.

“Alright... if that's what you want” Madison said taking in a deep breath. She jumped up from the bench and stood facing Alex looking directly in the eye, “This might sound a bit strange, what with the way thing have been going recently, it can't be easy... having the safety of this city on your shoulders. I get that, and I want to help you out in the best way I can... if someone like me will do that is.”

“Where are you going with this Madison?” Alex asked.

“I'm not sure myself actually,” Madison said with a smile as she began to blush, “Though there is one thing I'm sure of,” She grabbed both of Alex's hands with her own and held them softly together in her grasp, “You see Alex, the thing is... would you possible,” she gulped as her hands began to shake uncontrollably, "go out with me... sometime?"

To Be Continued

Last edited:
Descends From Shadows

The riders decide to take a break from fighting monster and take time to get back to their normal day-to-day lives.

Will Tara be able to stand a normal day without fighting monsters?

And how will Alex react to Madison's new found affection?

All will be decided when Kamen Rider Xtreme continues with episode 13: Common Pace.

Descends From Shadows
Episode 13: Common Pace

Cole proceeded down the stairs of the apartment complex on a bright sunny morning. He walked up to the door of Alex's apartment and fished out a key ring. He shuffled through them until he came upon a brass one marked with a red 'a'. He put the key into the lock and opened the door walking into Alex's living room.

“Alright Al,†He shouted as he walked up to Alex's bedroom door at the back of the apartment and pushed it open, “Time to... go?†He looked around the room but could not find Alex anywhere.

“Come on Superstar! Hurry up already!†A voice called out over the sound of running water.

Cole turned around to find that the sound was coming from the bathroom just behind him on the other side of the hall.

“Odd,†Cole said as he grabbed the handle of the door and pushed it open. When he opened the door he saw, to his surprise, Alex having his teeth forcibly brushed by Tara who wasn't giving him any mercy in the slightest. Cole blinked, “Well... good to see you two are getting along.â€

Alex wrestled Tara off of him and spat the toothbrush out of his mouth, catching it in his hand. “Very funny... Now get her out of here.â€

“Morning Tara,†Cole said calmly.

“Morning big guy,†Tara returned with a smirk, “and how are you this fine day?â€

“MIND TELLING WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!†Alex shouted.

“That's not very nice,†Tara said, “He obviously wanted to-â€

“I was talking to you,†Alex interrupted.

“Oh...†Tara blinked, “you invited us in.â€

“I opened the window and you jumped through!†Alex stated.

“Alex?†Cole interjected, “Isn't it about time you get going?â€

“Oh crap, you're right,†Alex said before spitting a wad of toothpaste into the sink. He ran out of the bathroom and grabbed his sweater from the arm of the couch in the middle of the living room before proceeding to the door. He cracked open the door before turning back to Cole and Tara, “See ya.â€

Cole smirked, “yeah later.â€

Alex stepped out the door and closed it behind him.

“Hard to believe it's been almost a month already,†Cole sighed. “Which reminds me...†He turned to Tara, “I would've never suspected that Madison would just go out and say it like that. What did you tell her that got her to spit it out?â€

Tara smirked, “'Just tell him.'â€

---​
Alex proceeded down the early morning street until he came to the bottom of the hill leading to the school building where Madison was waiting for him.

“Waiting long?†Alex asked.

Madison smiled, “Not at all.â€

“Great,†Alex smiled back. He extended his right hand to Madison, “shall we go?â€

“Of course,†Madison said reaching out and taking Alex's hand with her's.

The two proceeded hand in hand together up the long uphill climb. As they walked up the hill, Madison tightened her grip on Alex's hand a bit.

“Something wrong?†Alex asked.

“No,†Madison returned, “I'm just a little nervous I guess.â€

“Oh... well don't be alright,†Alex said, “Everything will be fine... I'm sure of it.â€

Madison sat on the bleachers by the track while Alex and Sarah ran their usual laps. Strangely enough, instead of just falling behind and limping across the track, Alex was actual able to keep up an equal pace with Sarah. After about an hour or so of solid running, the two came around and took a rest by the bleachers where Madison was.

“I must admit Darwin I'm rather impressed,†Sarah said taking a sip of water. “I mean I never would have expected that you of all people would be able to keep up with me in a run.â€

“It... was... nothing,†Alex panted. “You pick up a few things while... fighting monsters every... night.â€

“I guess that's true,†Sarah returned. “Though there is one other reason I can see for your improvement...†She added looking over to Madison.

Madison blinked, “What, who me?â€

“Well duh,†Sarah said rolling her eyes. “I'll admit, I had my doubts at first. But now that it's almost been a whole month since you two have been going out you actually may be the best thing that's ever happened to him.â€

Alex and Madison glanced at each other than turned back to Sarah, “...seriously?â€

“Hey, we've all made some bad decisions,†Sarah said, “Just be glad this isn't one of them.†Sarah quickly downed the rest of her water and handed the bottle to Madison. “Hey Mad Pad, could you refill this please?â€

“Sure,†Madison said taking the bottle from Sarah and getting up from her seat, “you want a refill Alex?â€

“No thanks, I'm good,†Alex returned.

“Alright, just checking,†Madison said before running off to a near by fountain just outside the fence surrounding the track.

“She certainly is something,†Sarah sighed.

“Yeah,†Alex returned.

“Listen, you remember what happened a couple months ago at the water park?†Sarah asked.

“Um... yeah...†Alex said raising an eyebrow.

“Marcoh told me what happened... with Ashley,†Sarah explained, “you, didn't hurt her... did you?â€

“No... of course not,†Alex said. “Where are you going with this?â€

“Madison doesn't know, I... just didn't have the heart to tell her,†Sarah stated avoiding eye contact with Alex. “She's such a little thing, you know? You may not know this but life hasn't exactly been easy for her. Her folks split up when she was little and she still to this day can't help but feel like it was somehow her fault. Sure, she looks happy but sometimes I can't help but feel that it's still bothering her.†Sarah sighed, “If she knew that one of her best friends was in jail and that her new boyfriend was the one that put her there, I don't know how she would react.â€

“Why are you telling me this?†Alex asked.

“Because... if you hurt her,†Sarah said turning to Alex and looking him straight in the eye, “I'll kill you, you understand?â€

Alex sat silent for a moment, than spoke, “... Yes.â€

Sarah smirked, “Lucky girl.â€

At that moment, the bell rang signaling the start of first period.

“Hey Mad Pad!†Sarah called out, “I'm going on ahead!â€

“Kay!†Madison shouted back.

“I'll go with you,†Alex said getting up a bit.

“No,†Sarah glared at him.

Alex raised an eyebrow, “Why not?â€

Sarah slapped herself on the forehand, “Oh my god, are you stupid or something?â€

“Oh come, what did I do this time?†Alex asked.

“Duh!†Sarah shouted, “She's your girlfriend, do you not want to spend time with her or something?â€

Alex stood silent for a moment, “... Oooh.â€

Sarah slapped herself on the forehand again, “Oh my god, you really are stupid.â€

“I thought you said I was improving?†Alex shouted.

“In terms of athletic ability, yes, but you're still an idiot,†Sarah retorted. “Even so...†she sighed, “you're Mad Pad's idiot.†She picked up her bag from the bleachers and headed for the gate leading to the school building, “I was serious you know,†She said turning back to Alex with a smile on her face, “look out for her alright, especially when I can't.â€

Alex nodded, “Yeah, I got it.â€

Sarah turned around and took off down the hill leading to the main building of the school, disappearing from Alex's sight.

“Hey Sarah!†Madison shouted running back to the gate of the fence surrounding the track, “YOU FORGOT YOUR... water...†Madison blinked, “Where's she going in such a hurry?â€

“You know her,†Alex sighed walking up to Madison's side, “always rushing along with out stopping to take a look around.â€

“True,†Madison returned, “Though...†she added grabbing hold of Alex's hand, “I guess we should get going as well.â€

“You have a point,†Alex said as a smile grew on his face.

Alex and Madison walked down the small hill until they got to the front of the school building. As they turned the corner they noticed a small blonde haired girl sitting on the curb of the school's parking lot.

“Hey, isn't that Tara?†Madison said pointing to the girl.

The blond haired girl's nose twitched before she quickly turned to face Alex and Madison.

“Mad Pad! Superstar!†She said jumping to her feet, “What's up gu-†Before she could finish, her feet slid out from under her and she fell flat on her face.

“OH MY GOD!†Madison shouted running over to her.

“That's Tara alright,†Alex whispered to himself.

“Not fun not fun not fun!†Tara said in agony as Madison helped her back to her feet

“Are you alright?†Madison asked.

“Fan-frakin-tastic!†Tara grunted.

“How did you fall over any...†Madison asked as she looked down to Tara's feet to see rollerblades on the young rider's feet, one of which was unfastened. “...way.â€

“What can I say? Wheels have a mind of their own,†Tara said trying to laugh off the pain of her fall.

“Wait a minute...†Madison said glaring at Tara, “You were the girl that nearly ran us over a while ago weren't you?â€

Tara blinked, “... huh?â€

“About a month ago, Alex and I were nearly ran over by a blond haired girl on rollerblades,†Madison explained, “I'm asking if that girl was you.â€

“Yeah, I got that... but I've run over a lot of people on my blades,†Tara stated. “So, you're going to have to remind me, which ones were you again?â€

Madison's jaw dropped while Alex slapped himself on the forehead, “Oh my god.â€

“That's not important right now,†Alex sighed. “Now then, mind telling me what it is you're doing here?â€

“Oh, that part is sim-†Tara said nearly slipping again. “... maybe I should take these off first.†She quickly removed her rollarblades and slid her regular tall boots on. “Ahem... now then. That part is simple,†She pointed to Alex and Madison, “you see starting today I am officially a member of the East Ardent Secondary School student body!â€

“West,†Alex said calmly.

Tara blinked, “... the what now?â€

“This is West Ardent Secondary School,†Alex stated, “East Ardent is on the other side of the city.â€

Tara rolled her eyes “So yeah, like I was saying. Now that this is my first official day of class I figured that I should make the most of it!†She pointed over to Alex, “Now than Superstar, you are going to be man inside man, I want you to give me a complete and total breakdown of all the school's hotspots right this very second!â€

“As much as I would love to, I have class to go to,†Alex stated.

Tara's jaw dropped, “You're kidding.â€

“Afraid not,†Alex returned with a smirk.

“ARGH!†Tara grunted banging her fists on her head, “I finally transfer over to this damn place and the all powerful Kamen Rider can't skip out on one stupid day for his rival? What kind of world is this?!â€

“Um... if you don't mind me asking...†Madison butted in, “where exactly did you transfer from?â€

“Ophelia Winston Academy,†Tara returned.

“Wait, you mean that all girls school on the north end of the city?†Madison asked.

“Yup,†Tara smirked, “That's the one.â€

“Great,†Alex thought to himself in a snarking tone, “She's not just rich, she's elite.â€

Madison raised an eyebrow, “Why would you transfer here of all places?â€

“Honestly?... It was soooo boring†Tara began. “All the teachers there were all 'Don't do this! Don't do that!' and 'You're not allowed to have weapons on campus Ms. Evonna!' Talk about intoxicating, not to mention poor Kree had no where to go.†She sighed, “But, now that I'm here, things are going to be a lot more fun!... Plus,†She swung her arm over Alex's shoulder and brought him to her eye level, “I do need to keep an eye on Superstar after all.†She said with a smirk.

“Yeah...†Alex said pulling Tara's arm off of him, “That's all well and good, but I'm going to class.†Alex said as he walked over to the front doors of the school.

“HEY!†Tara shouted, “WHAT ABOUT YOUR WIFE!â€

“She has a spare right now,†Alex shouted back, “bug her all you want!â€

Madison blinked, “Uh...â€

“So then...†Tara said as she placed her hand on Madison's shoulder and a devilish smirk emerged on her face, “Seems like the honeymoon is over.â€

{End of Part A}
{Start of Part B}​

Alex sat as his desk of his third period math class. The class had been given a hand out to work on that Alex just couldn't understand, so he just sat there tapping his pencil on the wood of his desk. Cole sat at his usual seat just in front of him.

After about half an hour into the class Alex felt a hard whack on the back of his head.

“OW!†Alex shouted, “What the... hell?†He turned around to see Sarah sitting at the desk behind him.

“Just making sure you don't slack off again,†Sarah said, keeping her eyes fixed on her work.

Alex paused for moment before responding, “Why are you over here in the first place!â€

“This has been my desk for a little over a week,†Sarah returned.

Alex tilted his head to the side, “Say what now?â€

Cole laughed before turning around, “Don't you remember? Ms. Foster put her there so she could help you out with your work.â€

“Not like expected you to notice,†Sarah said bluntly. “You didn't even notice that poor Madison had the hots for you before she worked up the nerve to ask you out.†She sighed, “and it was so painfully obvious too.â€

“Well excuse me for being held up fighting monsters to notice,†Alex returned. “Come to think of it though, with how timid she normally is how was she able to it anyway?â€

Sarah shrugged, “Heck if I know.â€

“Didn't Tara have something to do with it?†Cole asked. “It was only the day after you two defeated Minor and Major that Madison was able to spit it out wasn't it? Tara must have said something to motivate her or something like that.â€

“Must have been one hell of a motivator then,†Alex said looking out the window “I wonder what it could've been.†He looked down to the courtyard below to see Tara prowling the campus as if she was looking for something or someone. He raised an eyebrow then after a few seconds he turned back to his work and acted as if he hadn't seen her.

After about an hour the bell rang signaling the end of third period and the class began shuffling towards the doors on either end of the room while Alex packed away his work materials.

Cole tapped Alex on the shoulder, “I'm heading out.â€

“Alright,†Alex returned turning a bit towards Cole, “later.â€

“See ya,†Cole said quickly exiting the room.

“Ready?†Sarah asked placing her hand on Alex's shoulder.

“For?†Alex asked back. Sarah pointed with her thumb over her shoulder to the door as Alex looked over to see Madison waiting just outside of the room. “Oh, right.â€

Alex and Sarah walked over to the door to meet up with Madison.

“Hey there,†Alex asked.

“Hey,†Madison said with a smile.

“UHGG!†Sarah grunted sticking her tongue out with her mouth wide open, “You know if you too are going out you might as well try to act like it.â€

“How do you mean?†Madison asked.

“Well you know, do stuff that couples do,†Sarah explained. “Hold hands, give each other embarrassing pet names. Come to think of it, have you two even kissed yet?â€

Madison's face then turned a bright red, “I-I... That's none of you business!â€

“Okay, sorry.†Sarah said backing up a bit, “Geez, when did you get so defensive? You think that Tara girl did something to get in you head or something.â€

“NOTHING HAPPENED!†Madison shouted, “AND IF IT DID IT WASN'T MY FAULT!â€

Sarah blinked, “Okay, not sure where that came from...â€

Madison glared at Sarah with a light growl.

“Okay, let's break this up,†Alex said stepping in between the two. He took hold of Madison's left hand with his right, “We don't want to be late to class do we?â€

Madison's face became an even brighter shade of red, “... yeah... you're right.â€

Sarah smirked. “Well, it's good to know your useful for something,†She said as the three proceeded down the hallway. “Now let's see if you can be useful for something else.â€

---​
Cole walked out of the front of the school and proceeded down the hill to the street below. When he was about halfway down he came to a halt as he noticed someone sleeping against the trunk of a large tree a few feet away. Upon closer inspection he realized that it was Tara. He walked over to her and knelt down in front of her.

“Hey Tara, you awake?†Cole asked as he shook her awake.

“BACK OFF MY PREY LOVER BOY!†Tara shouted swiping at Cole as she came too, Cole just barely dodging her. Tara blinked for a moment, “Oh, it's just you big guy.â€

Cole sighed, “My name is Cole.â€

“Yeah yeah, not important,†Tara returned waving her hand around in the air. “So, where's Superstar? He done with school now?â€

“He had science right now so he's not going to be out for at least another hour or so,†Cole stated.

“Aw cracker baskets!†Tara pouted. “Oh well,†she sighed lying back against the truck of the tree, “guess we'll just wait a bit longer and then go on the hunt together.â€

“That might not be possible today,†Cole said.

“Say what now?†Tara asked jumping back up to Cole's eye level.

“He's got a date today,†Cole explained.

“ARGH!†Tara shouted banging her head into the trunk of the tree. “Ever since he's been going out with that ranger nut he's been avoiding the hunt more and more!â€

“Can you blame him?†Cole asked, “This is his first real relationship after all.â€

“I guess you've got a point. I guess the only way to get him back to his regular hunting schedule would be to get rid of her...†Tara thought for a moment. After a few seconds she snapped her fingers “LET'S BREAK HER LEGS!â€

Cole smacked Tara on the top of the head, “No!â€

“Aw, why not?†Tara pouted as she began to cry.

Cole hit her once again, “Because it's illegal.â€

“Fine, I won't break her legs,†Tara sighed as she sat back against the trunk of the tree. “But in return, I ask for one thing.â€

“That would be?†Cole asked raising an eyebrow.

Tara pointed to Cole, “You, must come on the hunt with me in Superstar's stead.â€

Cole sighed, “Fine.â€

Tara smirked, “Excellent.â€

---​
“Hey, are you listening?†Sarah asked whacking Alex on the head with the end of her pencil.

Alex whipped his head up to face Sarah snarling at him, “Huh, sorry what were we talking about?â€

“I was saying that I have a big track competition coming up soon, and I was wondering if you'd like to come and cheer me on,†Sarah explained.

“Oh, when is this exactly?†Alex asked.

“It's on the seventeenth of this month, so about a five days or so,†Sarah said.

“I take it you'll be going as well?†Alex asked Madison. Madison nodded, “Alright then, guess I'll be there. As a matter of fact, I think I could even get Cole and Tara to come as well.â€

Madison jumped up in her chair a bit, bumping the table the three were sitting at.

“Uhh...†Alex and Sarah said turning to Madison, “something wrong?â€

“Heh, nothing... nothing's wrong at all!†Madison said trying to laugh off the matter.

“Okay...†Sarah said slowly turning back to Alex. “Anyway, thanks, it means a lot,†Sarah said with a grin. “I always get a little nervous before a competition like this, so it's good to know that I'll have you guys there to back me up.â€

“You get nervous?†Alex asked trying to keep himself from laughing, “Ha, never thought the day would come that I'd hear that!â€

“Yeah yeah, live it up Riderman.†Sarah growled, “because trust me, it's the only dirt on me you're going to get.â€

“Oh no, trust me that's all the dirt I need,†Alex returned with a smirk.

“HEY!†A high pitched female sounding voice shouted from the front of the room, “BACK TO WORK OVER THERE!â€

“Sorry miss, it won't happen again!†Alex shouted back.

“I SHOULD HOPE NOT!†The teacher shouted once again, “AND FOR THE LAST TIME IT'S NOT MISS, IT'S SIR!â€

Alex then sat quietly for a few seconds until Madison lightly nudged him with her elbow.

Alex turned to Madison, “Hey, we're still going over to your place after school right?†she asked.

Alex nodded, “Yeah, of course.â€

Madison smiled, “Kay, just checking.â€

---​
Tara stood atop the roof of a tall building looking down upon the city below. She knelt perched over the edge stalking passers-by through the eyes of Kree who had transformed himself into a pair of high powered binoculars.

Cole sat on against the rail beside her, “So... how long does this hunting thing normally take?â€

“Depends,†Tara stated. “Usually between three or four days, but for some odd reason there hasn't been a single sign of one for the past few weeks. Not even a single claw mark.â€

“You know,†Cole sighed, “I don't mean to be negative but I doubt someone with a gaia memory would just be walking around in the open in their dopant form.â€

“HA, shows what you know!†Tara shouted, “We've underhanded many beasts before using this exact same method.â€

“How long did you say it was since the last one appeared?†Cole asked. He waited a few seconds for a response but heard nothing. He then turned his head to the left to see Tara right up close to his face glaring at him intensely. “GAH! You trying to give me a heart attack or something?!â€

“You know,†Tara began, “now that I think about it, it's you that must be the problem. You're bringing done the mojo so the fish won't bite.â€

Cole's eye began to twitch, “Say what now?â€

“You're an Anti-Biter, dead weight, not helping at all,†Tara explained, “Get it?â€

Cole turned away from Tara, “I guess I haven't been of the most help in recent memory.†He sighed, “I didn't even know about all of this until it was pointed out to me... Think there's anything I can do to change that?â€

“Well dear, the solution to that problem is simple,†Tara proclaim returning to her perch on the ledge. “The only way to help out Superstar... is to put yourself on the front lines of the battlefield and become a rider yourself.â€

“How would I do that?†Cole asked.

Tara turned back to Cole, “... I haven't the slightest idea.â€

“Well how did you become one?†Cole asked again.

“Man that's going back quite a long way...†Tara thought for a moment, “It was about ten years ago. I was exactly the brightest back then so I liked to wonder off on my own a lot. While I was on one of my long walks I found a bird on the side of the road, he was injured but was still alive. So I thought I would take him home and nurse it back to health.â€

Cole leaned in closer to Tara, “Then what happened?â€

“Well,†Tara said trying to recall the events, “Soon after I picked him up and went to take him home this giant cat monster thing came out of no where and began chasing me. I didn't know why or what to do so I ran for my life until he backed me up into a corner.†She sighed as a small grin appeared on her face, “I honestly thought I was a goner until, out of nowhere, a white rider appeared and drove the creature away. The way she fought that creature was so awesome that it inspired me to become a hunter myself, though I was still only a kid at the time.â€

“That bird you saved was Kree... was it?†Cole asked.

“Yup. After she saved my life, she told me to take the bird home with me and protect it with my life,†Tara explained as Kree flew up and landed on her shoulder. “It wasn't soon after that that the two of us became Kamen Rider Gale and we set out in search of creatures like the one that attacked us... and with hope, the rider that saved us that day.â€

Cole raised an eyebrow, “Wy would you go looking for the white rider?â€

Tara smirked, “To thank her, of course.â€

Cole took in a deep breath then exhaled, “Don't worry, I'm sure she's out there somewhere.â€

“Of course she is,†Tara said rolling her eyes. “Everything is somewhere, all you need to do is find it.â€

“I like the way you think Tara,†Cole grinned. “It's refreshing to see someone as optimistic as you.â€

Tara smirked, “I was just about to say the same.â€

---​
Vainglory stood in front of a broken cell, with glass along with scorch marks scattered across the floor. Rylee knelt before him.

“Spite,†Vainglory said calmly, “that's three times now.â€

“Forgive me my commander,†Rylee pleaded, “I did not predict he would be that powerful upon his first awakening.â€

“This mistake of yours shall not be tolerated,†Vainglory proclaimed. “However, I shall allow you to correct it. After all we've already lost two and I shall allow another to fall out of our grasp.â€

“Of course my commander, I shall go in search for him at once,†Rylee stated as she rose to her feet and hurried out of the room.

“Fury,†Vainglory said as the large door closed behind Rylee.

“What is it that you require, my commander?†Derek asked as he emerged from the shadows behind Vainglory.

“It's time we put an end to this game with the riders,†Vainglory proclaimed, “do whatever is necessary to eliminate them as quickly as you can.â€

“It will be my pleasure,†Derek smirked, “... my lord.â€

To Be Continued

Descends From Shadows

Fury sets his plans against the riders into motion.

Will Alex and Tara be enough to face the wrath of Fury?

All will be decided when Kamen Rider Xtreme continues with Episode 14: Fury.

Descends From Shadows
Episode 14: Fury

Derek entered Vainglory's chamber which was currently unoccupied. He made his way to his commander's throne and sat upon it before leaning back into it making himself comfortable.

He snapped his figures, “Cheshire,†he called out as a small grey haired cat came up and sat on one of the arms of the throne. He extended one hand to the cat, “come here boy.†Cheshire scratched his chin against Derek's hand as Derek lightly patted him on the head.

Derek picked up Cheshire and held him up to his face, “You're rather fond of me aren't you Cheshire? Even more so than Spite or Vainglory?â€

Cheshire purred softly.

Derek smirked, “I knew you were.†He stood up from Vainglory's throne, “and your loyalty will soon be rewarded,†he said as he waltzed with the cat around the room, “once we dethrone the current lord. Can't you see it Cheshire? First Inertia, then Vainglory and now... Lord Fury.â€

Cheshire purred softly in Derek's arms and twitched his head.

“Oh, don't worry. We'll deal with the riders,†Derek proclaimed, “and once we're in the commander's good graces... that's when we shall make our move.â€

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a golden gaia memory. “Now then, it's time we start getting ready little Cheshire.†Derek hit the button on the memory just below the label marked 'G'.

“GORGE!â€

Derek stuck the memory into the driver stuck to Cheshire's back.

“The sky will soon be dyed a crimson red, in a storm of furious anger,†Derek said throwing Cheshire to the ground as he began to change into a large beast with golden fur and blood red eyes. “It shall mark the end of Kamen Rider... and you shall bow before me my lord.â€

Alex and Madison stood in the middle of a shoe store that was located in one of Ardent City's many malls, Sarah shuffled down the aisles inspecting various pairs of running shoes. Alex and Madison held various bags in their hands.

“Mind telling me what we're doing here again?†Alex asked.

“Didn't I tell you?†Sarah turned back to Alex and Madison, “the soles of my track shoes are beginning to wear out on me, so I've been meaning to buy new ones.†She went back to the shelves, “Alex, what size are you again?â€

Alex thought for a moment then answered her, “Thirteen.â€

Sarah looked down at Alex's feet then back up at Alex, “No, seriously.â€

Alex sighed, “Nine and a half.â€

“Ha,†Sarah laughed, “knew it!â€

Alex's brow twitched, “What's that supposed to mean?â€

“Oh nothing,†Sarah smirked, “just saying you have small feet is all.â€

Madison giggled a bit.

“What's so funny?†Alex asked.

“Oh, nothing. Just remembered a joke I heard is all,†Madison returned. “Oh, that reminds me. We're going to have to stop by Crimson Cameleon while we're here.â€

“Ugh,†Sarah sighed, “seriously, do we have to?â€

“Yes, we do,†Madison returned. “I placed a special order that's supposed to be coming in today.â€

Sarah rolled her eyes, “Fine, but you better make it quick. And no impulse buying this time you got that.â€

Madison raised her hand in the form of a salute and stood at attention to Sarah, “Yes ma'am.â€

Alex and Sarah each picked out a pair of shoes that they liked and proceeded to the checkout aisle. After they made their purchase, they exited the store and up several flights of stairs until they reached the Crimson Cameleon which turned out to be some sort of specialty store which dealt in rather high end collectables and imports... or so the sign out front said.

“Behold my Kamen Rider,†Madison exclaimed stretching her arms out as if to present the store to Alex, “my heaven!â€

“Uh...†Alex said trying to find the right words to use, “it's nice.â€

“Isn't it?†Madison returned with a huge grin on her face that resembled a five year-old opening up a present on Christmas morning.

“Yeah yeah, make this quick alright,†Sarah said tapping her foot rapidly, “You take longer than five minutes I'm leaving.â€

“Don't worry, I've got this,†Madison said before charging into the store like bull out of a gate.

Alex blinked, “She do this often?â€

“Everyday freaking day,†Sarah sighed.

Madison ran up to the front desk of the store and slammed her hands down on the glass, “HI!MYNAMEISMADISONTYLER!IPLACEDANORDERTHATWASSUPPOSEDTOCOMEINTODAY! DIDIT?!â€

“Oh yes there was something that came in today under special order. Hold on, I'll be right back,†The man at the desk said as he walked behind a doorway behind the desk.

Madison hopped up and down with an even bigger grin on her face looking through the shelves behind the desk until a small white box with a white blue insert caught her eye. She then platted her feet firmly on the ground and her jaw hung open.

“Here, this is it right?†The clerk said handing Madison a small green box.

Madison turned her attention to the box, then back to the item on the shelf, and then back to the green box. “Uh, yes it is.†She pointed to the item on the shelf she had her eye on, “can I take a look at that one too please?â€

“Sure,†the clerk said picking up the white box and handing it over to Madison. “Here.â€

“Thank you,†Madison said taking both items from the clerk. She looked at one, then to the other and then back to one and then to the other. “...†She then took in a deep breath then exhaled, “SARAH!â€

“Argh,†Sarah sighed, “she couldn't avoid temptation with one time? Fine, let's go check on her.†Sarah grabbed Alex's arm and dragged him into the store as she marched up to Madison. “What is it this time?â€

“HELP ME!†Madison shouted shoving the two boxes in Sarah's face.

Sarah's eye twitched, “You're kidding... right?â€

“Why would I be kidding?!†Madison shouted back.

Sarah sighed, “Well, which one is the one you came here for?â€

“The Legacy Morpher, so this one,†Madison said holding up the small green box.

“Then get that one,†Sarah instructed.

“But I want this one!†Madison held up the other box. “It's a highly detailed version of my all time favorite ranger and it's just so beautiful!â€

“Then get that one!†Sarah shouted.

Madison began to cry, “I can't afford both!â€

Sarah began to growl with anger, “THEN DON'T GET BOTH!â€

“Excuse me miss, may I see those for a moment?†A young female voice called out as someone tapped Madison on her shoulder.

“Oh, sure,†Madison said handing the two boxes over the person.

“Thanks,†The girl said turning to the clerk at the front desk.

“Uh... Madison?†Alex called out.

“Yes?†Madison asked. Alex pointed over to the clerk. Madison blinked for a moment “GAH!â€

Madison turned back to the check out desk to the sight of Tara standing right behind her. “Here you go miss,†She said with a smirk handing a plastic bag over to Madison.

“AH! Madison shouted jumping back a bit, “TARA! WHERE DO YOU COME FROM?!â€

“We were just passing by and noticed you were having a bit of trouble,†Tara explained. “Now, do you want these or not?â€

“Oh... of course,†Madison said taking the bag from Tara, “thank you very much.â€

“Wait, hold it!†Alex said putting his arm in between Tara and Madison, “What's the catch?â€

“Oh, no catch,†Tara proclaimed. She then bowed before Madison, she then grabbed Madison's left hand “All that we ask in terms of thanks, is the smile of our one and only princess.†She said giving Madison a small kiss on her hand.

Madison's face turned a bright red as an expression of disgust appeared on her face. “NOT THIS TIME SISTER!†She shouted ripping her hand out of Tara's grasp.

“Well well, if it isn't the hookie master herself,†Sarah proclaimed stepping in between Sarah and Madison. “You know I thought that Alex was bad, but at least he actually shows up to class. You've been enrolled at West Ardent for three days now and you haven't attended class during any of them. Care to explain yourself?â€

“Ah, well you see we've been rather busy as of late!†Tara exclaimed. “With all the monsters that roam this city, there must be someone to keep watch at all times, and that's why we're here!â€

“Uh huh,†Sarah said losing her patience, “and by 'we' you mean you and that feather brained mechanical partner of yours?â€

“Nope,†Tara returned, “I mean myself, Kree and Cole.â€

“Cole huh?†Sarah asked raising an eyebrow, “and where exactly is Cole?â€

Tara pointed over to behind Sarah, “He's over there.â€

Alex, Madison and Sarah looked over to the front of the store to see Cole standing by the front entrance.

“... oh.â€

---​
Sampson sat as his desk looking over files as Marcoh entered his office shutting the door behind him. Sampson looked over to Marcoh who wore an even more stern face than normal.

“Marcoh, what's the problem?†Sampson asked turning to Marcoh.

“Chief,†Marcoh said holding up a white envelope, “you may want to take a look at this.â€

Sampson took the envelope from Marcoh and cracked it open pulling out the contents which was a single sheet of paper.

Sampson read it over, then set it down on his desk. He sighed, “Call in Alex and Ms. Archer... they're going to want to know about this.â€

---​
Alex, Cole, Madison, Sarah and Tara walked together down the main hall of the mall.

“So Maddy Paddy...†Tara said breaking the awkward silence, “what was that thing I bought for you anyway?â€

“Oh, it wasn't anything special,†Madison said softly.

“Oh come on, tell me!†Tara said shaking Madison a bit.

“Fine,†Madison sighed, “it was the legacy version of the first power morpher and an SH Figuart of the Blue Ninja Storm Ranger aka my favorite ranger of all time.â€

“Oh,†Tara said releasing Madison from her grasp, “... the what version of what now?â€

“Does that really matter right now?†Alex asked cutting into the conversation, “What exactly are you doing here anyway?â€

“Oh, that's simple,†Tara exclaimed before wrapping one arm around Cole, “Cole and I are browsing for weapon ideas.â€

Alex came to a halt, “Weapon ideas, what for?â€

“Well, that should be obvious shouldn't?†Tara asked patting Cole on the back, “Cole here is going to join in the fight with us, isn't that great?â€

Alex turned to Cole, “Is... is that really a good idea?â€

“You kidding?†Cole smirked, “I'm stronger than you and you've been able to take on those dopants alright. How tough can they be?â€

“I-I don't know,†Alex said as he began to sweat a bit, “maybe it's not a very good idea.â€

“You seem off today,†Cole said raising an eyebrow, “Something wrong?â€

“Oh no,†Alex said waving his hand a bit, “it's just that-†Before Alex could finish speaking, his cellphone began to ring. He reached into his pocket, pulled out the phone and flipped it open. “Hello?... right now?... Alright, we'll be there shortly. Kay, bye.†He closed up his phone and slipped it back into his pocket.

“Who was that?†Tara asked.

“Sampson,†Alex returned, “he wants to talk to us about something.â€

“Well let's not keep the old man waiting,†Tara said cracking her knuckles, “let's get going!â€

“Sarah, Madison?†Alex said turning to the two girls.

“He just wants to talk to you two right? I think we can work in a little visit into the schedule for today,†Sarah said with a smirk.

“Great.†Alex turned to face Cole looking him dead in the eye, “... Cole?â€

“Just be sure you don't take too long,†Cole said with a smirk. “I still have a few things I need to take care of today.â€

“Alright,†Alex returned, “I promise.â€

“Okay okay!†Tara shouted pushing Alex along the walkway to the exit of the mall, “now that that's out the way let's get moving!â€

The five made their way down town to the station. After about half an hour of travel via public transit and twenty minutes of walking, they had arrived at their destination. The five entered the station and made, Alex walking up to the front desk where a receptionist sat.

“Chief Gordon Sampson wanted to see us,†Alex said.

“Alex Darwin and Tara Archer I take it?†the receptionist asked.

“Yes,†Alex and Tara nodded.

“Alright,†the receptionist returned looking over a view records, “go right in.â€

Alex and Tara made their way over to the corridor leading to Sampson's office, Cole Madison and Sarah following close behind them.

“Hold it,†the receptionist called out, “only Mr Darwin and Ms Archer are allowed in. You three will have to wait for them here.â€

“Why is that?†Cole demanded stepping forward a bit.

“Just wait for us here Cole,†Alex called out to him, “this won't take to long.â€

Cole crossed his arms and sat down in a seat behind him, “Alright, just make this quick.â€

“Don't worry,†Alex said with a smirk, “ we will.â€

{End of Part A}
{Start of Part B}​

Alex and Tara walked through the door to Sampson's office. When they entered the room they saw Marcoh and Sampson standing on opposite ends of the room with a man they did not recognize sitting at Sampson's desk.

“Oh, you must be the two young riders I've heard so much about,†the man said leaning over to great them. “Come on in, make yourselves comfortable.â€

Tara felt a small tug under her jacket. She held up the collar to see Kree shaking at the sight of the man sitting at Sampson's desk.

“Oh alright,†Alex said as he and Tara sat down in the seats in front of Sampson's desk. “So, what's up?â€

“Oh, I am afraid that there has been a terrible lose,†the man said hanging his head a bit. “Rylee Damon, former head of the research division, has unfortunately resigned from her position.â€

“Oh, I see,†Alex said quietly. “So... is that all you call us down here for?â€

“Well, that and I wanted to meet the two of you face to face,†the man said with smirk, “to inform you that as of today I will be picking where Ms Damon left off as your head of research and supervisor.†He extended his hand out to Alex, “I look forward to our future endeavors.â€

“Oh, well alright then. I look forward to working with you as well,†Alex said taking hold of the man's hand. He raised an eyebrow, “I'm sorry, I don't believe I got your name.â€

“Oh, do forgive me. Where are my manors?†He said with a light chuckle, “My name is Derek Maverick, and the pleasure is mine.â€

At that moment a small spark ignited between Kree and Tara. Tara shot up from her seat and whipped out her gaia memory as Kree transformed into his driver mode and attached himself to Tara's wrist.

“Superstar, get away from that man!†Tara shouted.

“What?†Alex asked turning back to Tara, “Is there something wrong?â€

“I remember now,†Tara proclaimed, “ten years ago the man who was in charge of the dopants that were after Kree... it was him, I'm certain of it. He is a bad man!â€

“What?†Alex asked in confusion, “that can't possibly be-â€

“Hehehe,†Derek laughed quietly as all eyes in the room became fixed on him. “Well then, looks like the cat is out of the bag then isn't it? Well then, I may as well formally introduce myself then. For you see Derek Maverick is more of an alias. My true name on the other hand... is Fury.†He turned his gaze to Tara, “and really Gale, I'm the bad man? I would hardly claim that to be the case.â€

“Yes,†Tara growled, “who else would you be?â€

“Two accounts of theft from a top secret project, several accounts of high collateral damage,†Derek turned Alex and smirked, “one account of first degree murder.â€

“What... what the hell are you even talking about?†Alex demanded.

“Does the name Mikey Crater ring any bells?†Derek asked. “Though I suppose you'd know him better as Minor.â€

“He was a dopant, he had to be stopped,†Alex exclaimed, “There was no other-â€

“Oh really now?†Derek interrupted, “Because I know of a distressed sibling of his that would testify differently.â€

Marcoh stepped forward, “Maverick, this is-â€

Before Marcoh could speak Derek pulled out a gun and aimed it at Marcoh, “I wouldn't take another step if I were you.†He turned to Marcoh, “after all, you two gentlemen are in just as deep as they are. Since there have been reports of files being tampered with. I'd say that's worth a one way trip to prison don't you?†He pulled his gun away from Marcoh, “Now then Marcoh, if you'd please,†he gestured to Alex and Tara, “arrest them.â€

“Sorry about this kid,†Marcoh said pulling about a pair of handcuffs, using them to bind Alex's arms behind his back.

“It's not your fault,†Alex said looking to Derek. “He took us all hostage with us even realizing it.â€

“We'll think of a way out of this,†Sampson stated.

“Like hell you will,†Tara shouted inserting her memory into her driver and switching it to it's active position.

“Gale!†Tara's driver shouted as she changed into her rider form and charged towards Derek.

Tara threw a strong punch at Derek's face but Derek caught it before Tara's strike made it's mark.

“Gale. Element: Wind, Strength: Speed, Weakness: Armor,†Derek said to himself tightening his hold on Tara. “You know what the best thing about wind is child?†Derek asked looking Tara in the eye. “It's easy to bend.†As he spoke, he crushed Tara's fist in the palm of his hand and bent her arm back.

“AHH!†Tara cried out in agony.

“That hurt?†Derek asked cackling, “Well don't worry about that... because this is going to be even more unbearable.†He proclaimed just before kneeing Tara in the gut.

“Maverick!†Sampson shouted pulling out his gun from it's holster and aiming it at Derek, “Stop this this instant!â€

Derek looked over to Sampson and released Tara from his grasp, “As you wish.†He smirked before extending his right arm and snapping his fingers together, “Gorge!â€

At the snap of his fingers a large cat like beast with golden fur and blood red eyes burst through the wall where Sampson was standing. He then charged towards Tara and snatched her arm before dashing through the door to the room into the hallway.

“Tara!†Alex shouted as he was pulled back by the cuffs on his wrists.

The barrel of a gun was then placed against the back of his head, “Oh, you're not going anywhere... Alex Darwin.â€

Gorge charged into the front the station where Cole, Madison and Sarah were waiting for the two riders to return dragging Tara along with him in his jaws. The three jumped out of their seats before Gorge charged towards them keeping his grip on Tara.

The three jumped out of the way as Gorge leapt throw the glass of the window just behind them before he threw Tara to the ground.

“Argh,†Tara grunted as she stumbled to her feet while holding her left arm. She looked to her wound and gasped in shock at the sight of blood running down her arm and her armor that covered it torn to shreds.

“Oh my, must you always be so loud Gorge?†Derek proclaimed emerging from the side of the station with Alex still in his grasp. “Oh well, whatever gets the job done I guess.†He threw Alex to the ground, “Oh which reminds me,†He pulled out a golden gaia memory, “I suppose it's time for me to break character.†He pulled out a dull grey buckle that resembled a lock and slapped it on his waist as a belt strap shot out of both sides and secured at the back.

“What is... that thing?†Tara panted.

“Obviously, it's my driver,†Derek said with a smirk.

He hit the button below the label marked with an F “FURY!†The memory shouted as

“Though of course, it won't matter to you,†Derek said ramming his gaia memory into the slot on his driver before he engulfed by blood red fire as he charged from his civilian form to that of a faceless hooded specter with demonic gold and crimson armor with two eyes and adorning the armor he now wore on his shoulder which each had two large spikes jutting out from them, “because you shall be dead soon.â€

“Yeah we'll see who will be de-†Tara said raising her arm up but then stopping due to the pain.

“Oh my, does that hurt?†Fury asked with a slight cackle, “I noticed that armor of yours was rather pesky, so I modified Gorge's fangs so that they would be pierce through it,†Derek. “Marvelous isn't it?â€

“Bullshit!†Tara shouted, “It's twisted is what it is!â€

Alex crawled along the ground and turned to Fury, “Why the hell are you even doing all of this anyway?â€

“You ask why? Well, it's quite simple. I am a creator,†Fury said with a smirk, “Each gaia memory that I design is a masterpiece in and of itself, and the dopant that they create is even more beautiful. Then I allow them to do as they please, destroying everything in their path until they simply can no long do so.â€

“The hell kind of logic is that?†Alex demanded. “How can you just sit back and let chaos unfold by things that you've created?â€

“Because I can,†Fury said with a smirk. He walked over to Alex and knelt down in front of him looking the rider dead in the eye, “Look kid,†he grabbed Alex's face, “everyone wants something different in this world.†As Fury spoke, he saw Cole, Sarah and Madison run out from the ruins of the station, “I for however simply wish to sit back and watch it burn.â€

“Then why go after us?†Alex spat back at Fury.

“Well, Vainglory has decided that you guys are working out, so you're being recalled,†Fury proclaimed. “I'm merely here to reclaim META's property is all. Nothing personal, it's just business.†He turned to the dopant that held Tara, “Gorge, if you would.â€

Gorge snarled as he grabbed Tara's arm and ripped her driver from her arm breaking her transformation before letting her fall to the ground.

“Vainglory?†Alex asked.

“Don't worry, you'll meet him in time,†Fury said releasing Alex letting his face smack against ground. “Then you can tell mommy and daddy who it was that sent you down to hell.â€

“PISS OFF!†Alex shouted as he shot up from the ground using his legs before falling back down to the ground. “Don't ever, mention that man again!â€

“Aw,†Fury said looking down to Alex, “does the famous Kamen Rider have daddy issues?â€

“I mean it Fury!†Alex shouted trying get back up, “Shut your mouth or I'll-â€

“Or you'll what? Kill me?†Fury cackled kicking Alex in his face knocking him back down to the ground knocking him out cold, “I'd like to see you try.†He picked up Alex a swung him over his back, “Gorge, grab the other one. We're leaving.â€

Gorge grabbed Tara and pulled her past Cole and Sarah as the could only watch in horror at the events that were unfolding before their eyes.

“Good boy,†Fury said patting Gorge on the head before snapping his figures causing a portal to open up behind them. “Now then, let's get going. We'll deal with removing the boy's driver later.â€

As they began to walk through the portal, Madison ran up to Gorge and grabbed Tara from him. “Let them go you monsters!†Gorge turn back to Madison and smacked her in the face, but Madison simply gritted her teeth and held on to Tara continuing to pull her from Gorge until she was forced from his grasp. She pushed Tara out of the portal and onto the ground, “GO! I'll get Alex!â€

Fury shook his head, “Gorge, grab her.†He said as Gorge grabbed Madison by her arm and pulled her through as the portal closed behind them leaving Cole, Sarah and Tara in the field of debris.

“Madison...†Tara said as a single tear ran down her face.

“DAMN IT!†Cole shouted as he punched the side of a wall.

“Cole,†Sarah said placing her hands on his shoulders, “I know it's hard, but we'll get them back. We just need to keep ourselves together.â€

“Well if you have an idea I'd love to hear it!†Cole yelled at her.

“Well, we still have Tara,†Sarah stated looking over to Tara, “surely she can-â€

Tara shook her head, “I'm sorry, but they took Kree... I can't do a thing without him.â€

“So what!†Sarah shouted, “You've done all sorts of crazy stuff with the help of that bird. Surely you can go a beat up that Fury guy in order to get him back can't you? What do you think Alex would do if he was in your position, do you think he would just give up?†Sarah walked over to Tara and picked her up by her collar, “He might be a lot of things, but a quitter isn't one of them... and I know for a fact that you aren't either.†She stared Tara right in her eyes, “Now I'll ask ywhat would Alex do?â€

Tara stood silent for a moment then dawned her usual crazy smirk, “He'd come and get me.â€

Sarah grinned back to her, “Now that's more like it.†She turned back to Cole, “How about you Cole?â€

Cole sighed, “I made a promise to look out for him, and that's what I'm going to do.â€

“Then it's decided,†Sarah exclaimed wrapping her arms around Cole and Tara, “We'll hunt down those two dopants, kick their asses, and bring Alex and Madison back in one piece!â€

“Uh, just one problem...†Tara said, “where on earth do we start looking?â€

“Perhaps we can help with that,†Marcoh called out as he emerged from the station with Sampson on his shoulder.

“Yes,†Sarah said with a grin, “you certainly can.â€

---​
Gorge threw Alex and Madison down onto a concrete floor.

“You'll never get away with this,†Madison shouted to Fury as she and Alex were chained to a pillar.

“Oh, poor child,†Fury cackled, “I'm afraid that I already have.â€

“That's what you think,†Madison shouted back, “the others will get here soon, and when they do you'll be in a huge world of hurt!â€

“You keep thinking that,†Fury said with smirk. “Gorge, be a dear and make sure they don't make any attempts to escape will you,†He said walking away from his two prisoners. “Oh, and I'd get comfortable if I were you... After all, no one is going to be able to find you for quite some time.â€

To Be Continued

Descends From Shadows

Cole, Sarah and Tara must figure out a way to rescue Alex and Madison from Fury's grasp.

Will they be able to save them before Fury does away with them?

And how will they be able to fight off Gorge and Fury without the power of a Kamen Rider?

All will be decided when Kamen Rider Xtreme continues with Episode 15:
Strength of the Earth.

Descends From Shadows
Episode 15: Strength of the Earth

Derek stood at the end of a dock over looking a harbor with an old run down prison behind him. In his hand he held a cell phone pressed up to his ear.

“The rider is in custody my commander,†He said into the receiver.

“And of the devices?†Vainglory asked from the other end of the line.

“The one that the girl had in her possession has already been secured,†Derek returned, “I'm currently working on removing the other from the boy.â€

“Currently?†Vainglory asked, “Why haven't you done that already?â€

“Well, there's a slight complication it would seem,†Derek explained. “It appears that there has been a lock placed upon the driver, and it seems to only materialize when the boy feels threatened... and his will is a strong one.â€

“The solution is simple then,†Vainglory proclaimed, “force him to remove the lock.â€

“and if I can't?†Derek asked.

There was a slight pause before Vainglory returned with his response, “... break him.â€

Derek smirked, “My thoughts exactly. I shall return shortly with both devices in hand, Fury out.†He closed his phone and slipped it into his pocket. “This is proving to be more interesting then I thought. Oh, how I wish you were here to see this. I find it sad you won't be able to witness the demise of your own bloodline... Kamen Rider Fata.â€

Sampson cleared away the debris and rubble left by Fury's assault. Marcoh and Cole were clearing away some of the rubble in other places of the room while Sarah paced around the center of the room and Tara had stepped out for the time being.

“I figured that they would eventually show themselves,†Sampson said cracking open a filing cabinet that had been thrown to the ground, “but I never expected they would show up here in my own office.â€

“I should have known something was up when the receptionist told us to wait outside,†Sarah proclaimed while biting her thumbnail. “Regardless of what she said, I should have just barged in anyway. What's worse is that now Madison is in danger and I have now idea where she is,†She sighed, “I hope she's alright... where ever she is.â€

“She will be,†Cole said patting Sarah on the back, “After all, Alex is right there with her.â€

“I know,†Sarah sighed before she sat down on a chair that rested against the wall, “To think that she'd do something like that for him. Never in a million years would I have ever guessed that she'd throw her life on the line in that way,†Sarah looked over to the whole in the wall left by Gorge. She sat back in her chair as a single tear ran down her face, “especially to save Tara of all people.â€

“It wasn't to save Ms Archer or Alex,†Marcoh stated. “Ms Tyler simply wished to be of help in whatever way she could.†He placed a box of files in Sarah's lap, “As should you.â€

“What am I supposed to do with these!†Sarah demanded.

“Sort them,†Marcoh returned. “If you're not going to help clear away the damage, you might as well do something useful.â€

“Well why isn't Tara helping!†Sarah shouted in protest.

“Ms Archer is looking for leads as to where Fury ran off to with Alex and Ms Tyler,†Marcoh explained, “something that is far more important than worrying about things that we don't have any control over.â€

“But I-...†Sarah hung her head, “I see your point... how do you want me to organize these then?â€

“Just put them in order of when then were written, oldest to newest,†Marcoh instructed. Marcoh turned away from Sarah and went back to the rubble, “We'll sort them further once we deal with the situation at hand.â€

Sarah let out a small sigh, “Man I hate him.â€

“He's just doing his job,†Cole whispered, “Besides, he's not so bad once you get to know him. Like that Ashley friend of yours.â€

Sarah smirked, “You know Cole, you are going to make a girl very happy one day.â€

“Cole, can you help me lift this?†Sampson called out.

“Oh sure,†Cole returned getting up to his feet and walking over to Sampson, “We'll talk later.â€

“Alright,†Sarah returned. “You can't say a bad thing about anyone can you Cole?†She thought to herself. a small smile appeared on her face, “It takes strength to do that... I envy you for it.â€

---​
Tara stood atop a tall building, her arms crossed over her chest and her eyes closed shut. She took in a deep breath, then exhaled. She repeated this action in a sort of meditative state before eventually letting her arms down and opening her eyes. She then placed her hand over the wound on her right arm where Gorge had bit her.

“Kree...†She sighed, “why can't I hear you anymore?â€

“Excuse me Miss!†A voice called, “It's awfully windy up here, wouldn't you rather come inside?â€

Tara turned to see a middle aged man with silver hair clad in emerald green who held a large case in his left hand standing by the door. She stared at him for a while before he spoke again.

“Something wrong?†The man asked as he walked up to Tara.

Tara simply nodded.

“Would you like to tell me?†He asked again, “Maybe I can help.â€

Tara looked to the ground and shook her head.

“Could you tell me your name at least then?†He asked. “Mine is Joel, Joel Revant.â€

“It's... it's Thea...†Tara asked.

“That's not the name I'm looking for,†Joel said, “I don't want the name that was given to you, but the one you chose for yourself.â€

Tara looked up to Joel silent.

Joel smirked, “I'll be honest, I never expected the famous Kamen Rider Gale to be so shy.â€

Tara blinked, “How did you know that?â€

“Yesterday while I was walking by this same building, I saw a bird,†Joel proclaimed, “and today, you. So tell me, where is that yellow friend of yours?â€

“I...†Tara hung her head, “we were separated during a fight, and for some reason I can't see where he is at the moment.â€

“I see,†Joel sighed, “Well, I then. Would you mind me offering my assistance?â€

Tara turned back to Joel, “You would do that?â€

“Of course,†Joel said with a smirk, “But first, you must do me a favor.†He then held out the case he held in his hands to Tara, “You must help me find someone with a heart strong enough to wield the power of the earth itself.â€

“What do you have in there?†Tara asked.

“One of the four keys,†Joel said as he unlocked the case and lifted it open, “that hold the power to change this world.â€

---​
Alex and Madison sat chained to the pillar. Madison leaned against the stone of the pillar deep in thought while Alex squirmed frantically trying to get out of the chains.

“Hey,†Madison said turning slightly towards Alex, “you should conserve your energy for now, you'll need it for later.â€

“What difference does it make?†Alex returned, “We're in trouble now and I'm sure we're going to be in even more shortly.â€

“I still think you should calm down for the moment,†Madison said, “The others will be here soon, I'm sure of it. Then we'll-â€

“I'll take care of Fury before they get here then!†Alex interrupted.

“What is with you?†Madison demanded, “You've been acting weird all day,†She sighed, “ever since Cole said...â€

“You don't get it, do you?†Alex asked, “Have I ever told you about the Kamen Riders?... and about my folks?â€

“You mentioned it once,†Madison returned, “but it wasn't in much detail.â€

“Well, you see... I'm not the first of my family to be one,†Alex explained. “My mother was long before I even knew they existed... her name was Fata. Well her rider name was, her real name was Alice,†he sighed and looked up to the ceiling, “she must have been pretty good at it too, because I didn't even know how important they were until I met Marika... and of course, Tara.â€

Madison smiled a bit, “Sounds like she was a nice lady, and a good mother.â€

“Yeah, she was,†Alex returned. “How ever, ten years ago... she was killed by a dopant named Shredder, a fact I wasn't aware of until a while ago. All I knew was that she was gone, and with how young I was... I had no idea what to do, or how to feel.â€

“I'm sorry,†Madison said looking down to the ground.

“You don't have to apologize,†Alex said, “You had nothing to do with it, it isn't your fault my childhood sucked... it's his.â€

“His?†Madison asked raising an eyebrow, “Who is he?â€

“... my father,†Alex balled his hand into a tight fist. “The day my mother died, he just took up and left. He didn't even care enough to say goodbye. I don't know if he's even alive, but to be honest I don't care... I hate him for what he did.â€

“Oh...†Madison said quietly, “I'm so-â€

“Hey,†Alex said turning back to Madison, “what did I say about apologizing for things you have no control over?â€

Madison sighed, “To not to.â€

“There we go,†Alex said with a smirk. “Besides, it's not the worst of it. You see, ever since the day I received my driver, I've started having these weird dreams... well, not so much dreams, more like nightmares.â€

“What exactly happens in them?†Madison asked.

“It's always the same one,†Alex stated, “Four riders in a ruined city. By the end, they all get killed fighting by someone that I can never make out... except for a large x mark on their armor.â€

“A large x...†Madison thought for a moment, “you mean like-â€

“Yes,†Alex interrupted, “exactly like the one on mine.â€

“Have you told anyone else about this?†Madison asked.

“No,†Alex returned, “I thought it was just something my imagination cooked up, but ever since Tara showed up I began thinking that it wasn't just a dream... that somehow it's a warning of something that has yet to pass.â€

“Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it,†Madison said, “After all, there's only one of those riders from your dream that has shown up so I'd say that you have plenty of time before that battle comes around.â€

“That's just it though,†Alex sighed, “the way Cole was talking about becoming a rider, it worried me.â€

“Why would it worry you if Cole became a rider?†Madison asked, “Wouldn't it be better if you had more people to help you fight?â€

“It would... but not if it's Cole,†Alex stated. “I owe him enough as it is. I need to be able to stand on my own two feet... otherwise, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.â€

“Aw, how touching,†A voice called out. Alex and Madison to the source of the voice to see Derek standing at the end of the room, “Oh, don't mind me. Please, continue with your little sob story.â€

“Fury!†Alex shouted, “Let us go already!â€

“Oh, so scary,†Derek said with a light chuckle, “Though I'm curious what do you plan to do if I don't?â€

“I'll kill you!†Alex growled.

Derek tapped his foot, then checked the watch he wore on his wrist, “...Would you be doing that now by any chance?†Alex glared at him. “Oh well, no matter,†he said reaching into his back pocket and pulling out Alex's six gaia memories along with Tara's gale memory and presenting them to Alex and Madison, “Even if you could escape, it's not like you would get very far without these.â€

“Damn it Fury!†Alex shouted, “What do you want from us?â€

“Didn't I tell you already? All that I seek is that device you wear around your waist,†Derek said pointing to Alex “Once you hand it over, I'll gladly release you and your pretty little girlfriend.â€

“No way in hell,†Alex returned.

“Well, I must say I'm disappointed,†Derek snapped his fingers, “Gorge.â€

At the snap of his fingers, Gorge emerged from the shadows and approached Madison and undoing her shackles, leaving Alex chained to the pillar. Gorge then grabbed Madison by her arm.

“Let go off me!†Madison shouted as she was pulled her to her feet.

“I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this,†Derek proclaimed as Gorge dragged Madison to the other side of the room, “but unfortunately you leave me no choice.â€

“Wait, what are you doing!†Alex cried out.

Derek walked over to a cell covered by a curtain, “If you won't remove the lock on your driver willing,†he said grabbing one end of the curtain, “then maybe you will when the life of someone you love is on the line.†Derek pulled down the curtain revealing several large black furred beasts with blood red eyes growling viciously with foam coming out of their mouths. “Put her in the cell next to this one.†Derek instructed to Gorge.

Gorge growled as he pulled open the door of the cell next to the one with the rabid beasts and pushed Madison into slamming the door and locking it behind her. The beasts clawed at the bars that divided the two cells while Madison cowered in the corner on the other end of the cell she was placed in.

“I'd say she's got a good hour or so before they rip through those bars,†Derek said turning over to Alex, “and all you need to do in order to save her is remove the lock and hand over that driver... or just let her die, the choice is yours. In fact, since I'm feeling merciful today...†He took three of the gaia memories from his hand and threw them to the ground just out of Alex's reach, “I'll give you three memories just so you have a bit of a fighting chance.â€

Alex looked over to Madison in the cell and gritted his teeth, “Damn you Fury...â€

“Hey, the choice was yours kid,†Derek said as he walked out of the room, “you're the one that got her involved in this ordeal after all.â€

{End of Part A}
---------------------------------------------------------------
{Start of Part B}​

Cole, Marcoh, Sampson and Sarah stood around Sampson's desk that had several files spread out across the scorched surface.

“Alright,†Marcoh said taking in a deep breath, “based on what we have gathered thus far with our previous encounters with the past dopants I think we can easily say that Fury is no different. All we need to do is find him and he'll be done just like the rest.â€

“Um, no disrespect Marcoh but...†Sarah spoke up, “I'm pretty sure the other dopants didn't charge into a police station, use another to blow a hole in the wall and run off with a rider and his girlfriend leaving another one powerless!†She sighed, “Besides, something about him was different. He seemed to be more in control then the others, if we simply hunt him down and rush in like we did with the others I doubt it would turn out successful. He's planning something... I can feel it.â€

“We have thought about this,†Sampson stated, “and we've decided that locating them has top priority, then we'll figure out the rest.â€

“GAH! You guys don't get it do you?†Sarah shouted, “Even if we find them, how exactly would we get them back from Fury? I'm not too sure you realized this but only a rider can defeat a dopant, especially a dopant like Fury.â€

“We are fully aware of that Ms Gardner,†Marcoh returned. “We have considered every possible means of action already. However the truth of the matter is that we are keepers of the peace, not soldiers. Besides, what stakes do you have in this matter? You're not an officer, you're not even a rider yourself. So if you aren't going to add any useful aid, then leave.â€

“Marcoh!†Sampson shouted, “Do forgive him Ms Gardner he's only-â€

“No, I get it. After all I'm not an idiot,†Sarah said as she marched over to the doorway and disappearing around the corner, “I'll just go. I can find them on my own.â€

Cole sighed, “I'll go get her,†He said before running out what was left of the door after her.

Sarah stormed out the front door of the station slamming it behind her. She then proceeded down the street without giving a second glance over to the station.

“Sarah wait,†Cole said as he dashed out of the station after her.

Sarah clenched her fists as tight as she could, “Leave me alone Cole,â€

“Why, so you can just run off and get yourself killed?†Cole asked grabbing Sarah by her arm. “Look, I know that you're worried but you need to hold yourself together. What would Madison think if she saw you like this, you think she would be happy?â€

“No... she wouldn't,†Sarah said bowing her head down, “I guess I must look pretty pathetic right now, don't I?â€

“You're not pathetic, it just means you're human,†Cole proclaimed. “Now, will you come back and help us figure something out?â€

Sarah nodded, “but, when we do find them... how are we going to beat Fury?â€

“Did someone call for plot convenience?†A voice called out.

The two turned to see Tara standing just behind them with a metal case in her hands.

“Tara,†Sarah said, “Where have you been?â€

Tara's regular smirk appeared on her face, “In a meeting with Inertia.â€

Sarah raised an eyebrow, “A meeting with slacking off?â€

“Eh, I'll explain later,†Tara said handing Sarah the case, “We've got a couple of princesses to save.â€

“That's true,†Cole said, “but we still don't know where to look.â€

Tara turned to Cole and smirked, “You just leave that to me big guy.â€

Cole, Sarah and Tara marched back into Samspon's office. Sarah walked up to Sampson's desk and placed the case onto it.

“Gentlemen,†Sarah said with a smirk, “we have a plan.â€

“That would be?†Marcoh asked.

“Fury hit us on our home field,†Sarah said as she opened up the case, “It's generally believed that the team with the homefield will win the match. However, if it's a grudge match and the team is truly united it doesn't matter which team's field it is. So, in terms of us and Fury...†She lifted up the lid of the case and pulled out a green gaia memory marked with an R, “We take the battle to him.â€

“I take it you found out where he's hiding?†Sampson asked.

“You got it buster,†Tara stated. “There's an abandoned prison on an island just outside the harbor. Apparently it was used as some sort of experimentation facility. Anyway, that's where that Fury has Kree, Superstar and Maddy Paddy.â€

“You sure about this?†Sampson asked, “Where did you learn about this?â€

Tara turned to Sampson with a smirk, “Some old pervert told me.â€

---​
Alex itched his foot along the ground in attempt to grab one of the three gaia memories that Fury threw on the floor. Kree was chirping frantically in a cage behind him and Madison still faced the unrelenting growls of the beasts in the cell on the other of the bars.

As Kree continued to flutter rapidly around in his small cage Gorge walked over to it a smacked it as if to demand Kree's silence, but Kree did not abide by Gorge's wishes. Gorge growled at Kree as he picked up the cage and smacked it around. Suddenly, Kree fired two laser shots from his eyes at Gorge. Gorge dropped Kree's cage to ground and smashed it with his foot cracking the cage open as Kree flew out of the whole in the cage and up into the air disappearing from sight.

“Must you be so destructive Gorge?†Fury asked as he emerged from the shadows.

Alex let out a small chuckle, Fury turning to face him. “What's with the laughter?â€

“Oh, nothing,†Alex said turning back to Fury with a smirk on his face, “I just realized that your pet is just as mindless as the last time I fought him. I find it kind of funny, that's all.â€

“Insolent child,†Fury said grabbing Alex by his neck, “do you wish for me to kill you?â€

“Might as well,†Alex said keeping the smirk on his face as a single tear ran down his face, “I've already lost.â€

“Well then,†Fury raised his fist to the air in line with Alex's face as a ball of energy began to form in his hand, “if you insist.â€

“Stand down Maverick!†A voice called out.

Fury turned around to see Marcoh standing a few feet behind him with a gun aimed at him.

“Marcoh,†Fury snarled, “You came here alone?â€

“What makes you think I did?†Marcoh said looking over to the cell where Madison had been placed.

Fury looked over to the same cell to see Cole and Tara breaking the cell open and pulling Madison out locking it behind them.

“You alright?†Cole asked.

“So that's how you want to play is it?†Fury growled releasing his grip on Alex's neck and rising to his feet. “What honor is there in attack an enemy when their back is turned?â€

“Oh, you mean like what you did?†Marcoh retorted. He gestured behind him, “do your thing.â€

“Fury,†Sarah exclaimed as she stepped out from behind Marcoh, “your rampage has gone on long enough,†she held out the green gaia memory along with a device that had the same shape as Alex's driver only with a single slot and a large lever hanging off the right side of it, “and it will end here.â€

Alex's eye's widened, “A driver?â€

“Will it now?†Fury asked.

Sarah placed the memory into the slot on the top of the driver and brought it to her waist. However, nothing seemed to happen.

“What?†Sarah said as she repeatedly pulled the driver away from her and placed it back to her waist.

Fury smirked under the shadow of his hood. The eye's on his shoulder armor opened wide as an explosion went off just in between Sarah and Marcoh.

Fury then flashed over to Sarah swiping the device from her hand and throwing her across the room, her back slamming against a steel bar.

“Sarah!†Madison shouted as she ran over to her friend on the ground, “Are you alright?â€

“I'm fine damn it!†She said gritting her teeth as she attempted to make her way to her feet. Her arm then slid out from under her forcing her back down to the ground, “GAH!†She cried out in agony as she hit the ground.

“Well dear child, it seems that despite your motives you were unable to get this to work,†Fury said holding the driver in his hand, “No matter, it's not like you would have been able to beat me with anyway. It's better off as trash then in your hands.â€

As the eyes on Fury's armor began to open, Kree descended from the ceiling and snatched the driver from Fury.

“Damn bird!†Fury shouted snatching at Kree, “Give that back!â€

Sarah reached out her arm as Kree flew over to her but then the bird took a sharp turn and flew over to Cole dropping the driver into his hands before perching on Tara's shoulder.

“Oh yeah,†Tara said looking at the driver, “That old man said that it would take someone with a strong heart to wield it.†She looked up to Cole, “I guess Kree has decided that that strong heart belongs to you big guy.â€

“Cole!†Sarah shouted. Cole then turned to Sarah who looked him dead in the eye, “... kick his ass!â€

Cole nodded back to Sarah before turning to Tara, “go free Alex.â€

“Right, got it!†Tara shouted running off to where Alex sat chained to the pillar.

“Free them if you wish,†Fury cackled, “You're all going to die here anyway.â€

Cole pressed the memory back in the driver as a charge up sound began to erupt from it, “We'll see about that.†He placed the driver onto his waist as two belt straps shot out of the sides and connected at the back securing it in place. Cole then grabbed the lever on the right hand side of the driver with his left. “Tension!†He shouted as he pulled the lever over to the left hand side.

“Rock!†The driver shouted as bits of stone rose up from the ground and engulfed him transforming into a green suit of armor with a silver trim and a bright green visor on his helmet.

“Whoa,†Cole said in awe of his new form, “Alright, this is official bad ass.â€

“You look just like a true green ranger cole!†Madison shouted.

Sarah slapped Madison on the head, “Stop wasting time and get that guy!â€

“Right, I know,†Cole said turning back to Fury and cracking his knuckles, “Just savoring the moment is all.â€

“By all means, savor it all you wish,†Fury said with a small gesturing of his hand, “because it will be your last.â€

The eyes on Fury's armour opened wide as another explosion went off by Cole, Cole however jumped out of the way and dashed over to Fury punching him in the area his face would normally be.

“Nice trick you got there,†Cole said.

“Trust me,†Fury cackled, “you haven't seen anything yet.â€

In less time than it took to blink, Fury flash out of sight leaving Cole on edge. Fury then reappeared behind Cole and kicked him down to the ground, causing a small handle to flipped out from Cole's shoulder armour. Cole jumped up to his feet and grabbed the handle.

“What'cha got there boy?†Fury asked.

“I have no idea,†Cole said tightening his grip on it, “but it better be something useful.†Cole ripped off the handle from his shoulder causing a huge chunk of his armor to detach before it began to shift around becoming a giant hammer with a blade on the end of it. Cole held the hammer in both his hands, “Well... crap damn.â€

“Nice toy you got there,†Fury said, “let's see if it's more than just for show.â€

“Gladly,†Cole said tightening his grip on his hammer and charging towards fury.

Cole smacked Fury with his hammer throwing him to the ground as four gaia memories flew off of him and into the air. Cole caught them in his hand and inspected them. “Runner, Kicker, Diver and Gale.â€

“Cole,†Alex shouted as he ran up to Cole and hugged him tightly, Tara walking up just behind him.

“Easy there dude,†Cole said patting Alex on the head, “we're not out of the woods yet.â€

“You're right,†Alex said breaking away from Cole.

“By the way,†Cole threw Alex the four memories in his hand, “You're probably going to need these.â€

Alex caught the memories in his hands, “Right,†he then handed Tara back her Gale memory, “here Tar-â€

Tara snatched the memory from Alex before he could finish speaking, “Yeah, thanks,†She said as Kree flew down onto her wrist and transformed into her driver as she placed her gale memory into the slot in Kree's head, “Now let's kill this son of a *****!â€

“That's more like it,†Alex said as he placed his Star and Runner memories into their respective slots on his driver.

“Henshin!†Alex and Tara shouted as the switched their drivers into their activation position.

“Gale! Star! Runner!†Their drivers shouted as their respective armor formed around them.

“Fury!†The three riders shouted pointing to Fury, “Your rampage, ends here!â€

Fury snapped his fingers as a portal opened up behind him, “Not today children.†The eyes on his shoulder armor opened up one last time as an explosion went off by the prison cell that contained the rabid beasts. “I'm afraid that this is where we part was. But don't worry, I shall leave you with a parting gift.†He jumped into the portal as Cheshire jumped into his arms, “we'll meet again.â€

As the portal closed, the three black beasts gathered in a line across from the three riders.

“Marcoh!†Alex shouted, “Get Sarah and Madison out of here!â€

“Right, I've got it,†Marcoh shouted back helping up Sarah with Madison acting as support.

“Ah!†Sarah shouted.

“You alright?†Madison asked.

“I'm fine,†Sarah returned. “Alex! You three be careful alright?â€

“We will,†Alex nodded, “Now get out of here!†He instructed as Marcoh assisted Sarah and Madison out of the front entrance of the prison disappearing behind a corner.

“Three dopants, and three of us,†Tara sighed, “any ideas?â€

“Divide and conquer,†Alex instructed, “take 'em out one on one.â€

Tara smirked, “my thoughts exactly.â€

The three black beasts charged towards the riders, Tara kicking one off to the side and Cole smacking another with his hammer, leaving Alex with one which he punched directly in the face knocking it to the ground. The three riders engaged in a brawl with their respective dopant, each one having the upper hand in their fight. Before too long, they back them all into a single corner.

“Let's finish this,†Alex instructed removing his Star memory from his driver, Tara and Cole following suit.

Alex placed his Star memory into his maximum drive slot as Tara pulled out her slicer and placed her memory into the hilt.

“Star, Maximum Drive! Gale, Maximum Drive!†Thd as a charge up sound erupted from both.

“Um... where do I put this thing?†Cole asked looking for a slot on both his weapon and his driver. After a few moments of looking, he found a slot at the top of the head of his hammer, “Oh, here it is!†He said as he placed the memory into the slot.

“Rock, Maximum Drive!†His memory shouted as the blade on the end of his hammer flipped around to the front.

“This thing is an axe!†Cole shouted, “Awesome!â€

At that moment, Cole and Tara pulled on the triggers of their weapons while Alex hit the button on his Maximum drive slot.

“Triple Maximum!†The three riders shouted as Tara threw her slicer at the beasts and Cole swung his axe firing off a wave of energy.

“Xtreme Memory Storm!†Alex shouted as he leapt into the air and shot back down in a kicking pose towards the dopants as all three finishers hit their marks engulfing the beasts in a cloud of smoke and fire.

As the smoke cleared, three stray dogs ran out of it and towards the entrance of the prison, the three riders gawking in confusion as they ran off.

The three pulled their memories from their drivers and reverted back to their civilian forms.

“So,†Cole said swinging his arm around Alex, “I make a pretty good rider, don't I?â€

“Uh... yeah, I guess,†Alex returned.

“Okay, what's up?†Cole asked, “Do you have a problem with me being able to help you out now?â€

“No,†Alex said looking away from Cole, “it's just that-â€

“Guys!†Madison shouted interrupting Alex, “Come quick!â€

“What's wrong?†Tara asked.

“It's Sarah!†Madison explained, “She's hurt!â€

To Be Continued