OOO

Well if it was Infinity vs Putotyra, i'd give it to Putotyra, He can still fly and use his T-rex tail, also the power to freeze things and use the tricera horns on his shoulders, Wizard infinity, Shows the power of ice, but he hasn't used it, so he can't freeze anything unless he uses the Blizzard ring, and for the finishers,
Wizard needs to have a little distance from the enemy, While OOO's if he was at a distance, he can use the PutotyranoHissatsu to shoot at him, and if it was close range, he'd use axe mode.

Super Tatoba has a hyper clock up ability i think or to stop time, Remember Movie war megamax?
"Why didn't time stop?"
"My medals are from the future too!"
While Infinity has a clock up ability, so his speed doesn't counter attack ooo's speed.

If All dragon was used, OOO's might have a change of losing, but it takes a lot of Mana for wizard, so yeah.

But my vote for this Battle is OOO's.

Beast vs Birth, i'd give it to beast honestly, Birth was created to gather info and medals.
Beast could spam the Buffa ring to keep creating earthquakes under birth, and use the Dice sabre to counter attack "6, Buffa, Sabre strike!"
Birth could use whatever he wanted, but he'd still lose somehow.
I love birth and beast both, but beast takes the win.

If it came to Beast Hyper and Birth day.

Hyper.

He has the ability to send a holographic Chimera, and then again, he still has the ability to Summon Chimera, and if birth used his Scorpion thingy, Chimera would reck it apart, but both of them have the same ability of using lasers.
Birth still has the Breast cannon at maximum output.

It's still hard to decide between the secondary
As much as i love Wizard and OOO.
My vote goes to OOO's.

Another Climax
Ah, Bandai and Toei slowly murdering wallets in exchange for little plastic rings

And I think OOO is better. Wizard isn't bad, it just doesn't stick with me as much as other shows did.

Feel the same, there is something less personal about Wizard and deep compared to OOO. Also powers were more distinctive.

Banned
It's not even a contest. OOO wins hands down. OOO at least had some character growth, changes in story and a plot.

Wizard can survive somewhat in space and sent Phoenix to the Sun with a rider kick (Although that was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in all of fiction and would have preferred he was sealed into another dimension)...