Putotyra is definitely OOO's final form, it's just that all purple medals got destroyed at the end of the series. I don't understand why some of you doesn't like Putotyra as a final form, I personally like it.

From my understanding, the Riders that are summoned by the Rider Rings are either the original or a direct copy of the original since W and Fourze interacting with each other and Ryuki being there. That's why OOO is in Super Tatoba, since that's his current strongest form, Fourze is not in Fusion States because Fusion require Meteor and/or Nadeshiko. About the others though, maybe Kuuga is in Rising Ultimate because it's Onodera, I'm not sure about Den-O Liner doing Momotaros' pose though.

By your own Logic, Super TaToBa should not be a final form because it's a movie exclusive upgrade.
Yeah, you're right. I should have probably read that over. :sweat:

What I meant is that its a movie exclusive form that isn't final form material, more regular form. Last form they get? Yes, considering the "Ultimate form" has debuted in the show a couple months earlier. But they are no way Ultimate forms.

I'm sure most people will agree with that.

Whereas Super TaToBa DOES have the distinction of being a direct upgrade to the base form - a "Super form." It feels more like an Ultimate Form then the other movie forms, such as Rocket States and the like.

And Wizard Infinity is totally a Final Form. The only part of it that's CG is the freaking axe and diamond Armor Infinity Dragon is just an offshoot of that form - like his Dragon Timer form. (Similar to Climax form and ChouClimax forms)
Sorry, I meant Infinity Dragon. :shakefist

TaJaDol is a debatable Final Form because it was the Form that he used in the last TV show episode, but other that that it was a Mid-Season.
So people are basically saying that if 555 finished off the final boss with Axel form then that would be the debatable final form?

What?! Kids LOVE dinosaurs! I love dinosaurs! We all love dinosaurs!

:p

This is true! But I don't know, everyone seemed to be confused with PuToTyra, wondering if it really WAS OOO final form. Which it was designed to be, but I can understand the confusion. Dinosaurs don't really have any relation to hawk, tiger, grasshopper configuration.

I think a lot of expectation for the final form is an extension of the original form - not a new motif.

Banned
Not sure if trolling either...

TaJaDol is a Combo, not a final form as in most powerfull form of that rider. That might be PuToTyra or Super TaToBa. But I like TaJaDol the most. I mean, look at it!

The reason I think those two are the final form is simple; they don't blend with the other medals.

Yeah because anyone who disagrees with you has to be trolling right? :redface2: ug this is why this fandom is pure **** anymore.:disappoin

A true Jack of ALL trades!
Yeah because anyone who disagrees with you has to be trolling right? :redface2: ug this is why this fandom is pure **** anymore.:disappoin

No. Not at all. It's HOW you posted it, not what. If you call a full combo a final form for those medals, who am I to disagree with you? 'Cause it IS true. It's just never called that in the show/translations.

Also, the poster didn't mean that, and I do expect you to know better. That's why I was unsure what to make of it. It felt you where disagreeing to disagree... But I guess that's just me.

Last edited: