Yeah, but i'm sure a lot of people still count TaJaDol or PuToTyra
PuToTyra, sure. TaJaDol, no way. It's NOT a final form. It's special, but the way it is set up and debuted instantly puts it in mid-season upgrade material.

Also since we're on this subject, Fusion states falls under the same category as BuraKaWani. A purely movie exclusive form.

CJGX and Wizard Infinity Dragon are pretty much CGI finisher forms and also don't really count as a "true" final form.

Super TaToBa makes sense because it is a direct upgrade of the base form, which the final form usually is. I think not many people were happy with OOO's last form being PuToTyra, which is why they introduced Super in MEGAMAX for clarity. Also, if nothing else, PuToTyra doesn't exist anymore so...

Last edited:
PuToTyra no longer existing is a good point but I think you're over thinking it a little too much.

Last edited:
"Training."
PuToTyra, sure. TaJaDol, no way. It's NOT a final form. It's special, but the way it is set up and debuted instantly puts it in mid-season upgrade material.

Also since we're on this subject, Fusion states falls under the same category as BuraKaWani. A purely movie exclusive form.

CJGX and Wizard Infinity are pretty much CGI finisher forms and also don't really count as a "true" final form.

Super TaToBa makes sense because it is a direct upgrade of the base form, which the final form usually is. I think not many people were happy with OOO's last form being PuToTyra, which is why they introduced Super in MEGAMAX for clarity. Also, if nothing else, PuToTyra doesn't exist anymore so...

What?! Kids LOVE dinosaurs! I love dinosaurs! We all love dinosaurs!

:p

To me, TaJaDol (especially in the final epsisode) would be the ultimate form since it represents the unison of Eiji and Ankh after all they have been through. The final episode acknowledges this in the final fight.

Last edited:
Sometime I wonder what's going to be the breaking point. The point where the fandom takes it too far and destroys itself. It's this argument right here.

A true Jack of ALL trades!
I will have to disagree with your opinion here. Tajadol is the final form for that medal combination.

Not sure if trolling either...

TaJaDol is a Combo, not a final form as in most powerfull form of that rider. That might be PuToTyra or Super TaToBa. But I like TaJaDol the most. I mean, look at it!

The reason I think those two are the final form is simple; they don't blend with the other medals.

Last edited:
Mystic Shaman - OniBlue

CJGX and Wizard Infinity are pretty much CGI finisher forms and also don't really count as a "true" final form.

By your own Logic, Super TaToBa should not be a final form because it's a movie exclusive upgrade.

And Wizard Infinity is totally a Final Form. The only part of it that's CG is the freaking axe and diamond Armor Infinity Dragon is just an offshoot of that form - like his Dragon Timer form. (Similar to Climax form and ChouClimax forms)

CJGX was CG during most of the time it was in the air (As are most airborn riders these days), but again is just an offshoot of the final form

TaJaDol is a debatable Final Form because it was the Form that he used in the last TV show episode, but other that that it was a Mid-Season. PuToTyra couldn't be combined with other Medals and has been used post-OOOs in a Movie, I think, but I could be imagining things.

At the very least, they used it simply in a Plot-Hole or AU fashion

PuToTyra couldn't be combined with other Medals and has been used post-OOOs in a Movie, I think, but I could be imagining things.

PuToTyra was used in Super Hero Taisen and Ultimatum (Director's Cut). In Super Hero Taisen, it was used by the Gokaiger though, and in Ultimatum it was paired up with Fang/Joker. When every previous Rider used their ultimate forms, W went with Cyclone Joker Gold Xtreme while OOO went with Super Tatoba.

In Megamax, when OOO recovered his medals, Putotyra wasn't shown, not even as medals, however, Eiji does state that he recovered "every medal". So, someone made a mistake there somewhere. The later movies seem to be going with OOO really recovering every medal though, not only the ones shown on screen in Megamax.