Welcome
The Wizard gruntlings also have White WizarDrivers.Golden Wizard's probably a different guy.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
I'd like to see Mayu become Kamen Rider Witch instead.

that wouldn't mean she would use a different driver, it's the end of the series almost, there is no room for one more toy in the line.

Storywise it can be that the WW driver is the "normal" driver for modern wizards, Beast's driver is the "ancient" driver and, well, Haruto's driver is the special singing dancing driver for the main character.

there is yet to be prove that the white wizardriver doesn't do singing either, it has different sounds yes, but we have yet to see the white wizardriver in action in physical form(the toy itself). so don't jump into conclusions so quickly.

there is yet to be prove that the white wizardriver doesn't do singing either, it has different sounds yes, but we have yet to see the white wizardriver in action in physical form(the toy itself). so don't jump into conclusions so quickly.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I wasn't assuming about what sounds the toy does or does not make, I was just thinking about why Haruto would have a different belt from the other characters.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
Oh, don't get me wrong, I wasn't assuming about what sounds the toy does or does not make, I was just thinking about why Haruto would have a different belt from the other characters.

probably it's a special driver for use of wizards with phantoms inside of them or it's a training driver with the white driver being for the pro wizards.

White Wizard "going evil"? We don't even know if he's an ally for sure yet considering his reaction to Infinity Styles's debut.

Gaoh and Wing Form did not use the same belt in the movie, they merely mashed it into one toy like Rey and Arc, but that still doesn't mean it's the same. Skull, Eternal, and Joker are all special cases because the Lost Driver functions that way, that if you insert a Gaia Memory it allows you to access that Memory's data for what kind of power the user gets.

It's not because they're trying to save money, it's because it's just logical. Why make another for a different memory when the Driver functions the same way? They could just use the excuse of that one memory to span an entire collection, which they did. And with that, they make more money, because they have more to sell.
But your point though? Great job analyzing what I said and all but that doesn't mean White Wizard will end up being this movies villain in a different outfit. Any plot with White Wizard would be saved for the series because movies are isolated events and having a character reveal his true intentions in a movie that some kids might not see would be confusing to follow when it carries back over into the show.

The new Tendou Souji
because movies are isolated events

As much as I agree... these Rider movies weren't.

KR Den-O: I am born!
KR Den-O & Decade Neo Generations The Movie: The Onigashima Warship
Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate
Kamen Rider W: Begins Night
Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max

As much as I agree... these Rider movies weren't.

KR Den-O: I am born!
KR Den-O & Decade Neo Generations The Movie: The Onigashima Warship
Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate
Kamen Rider W: Begins Night
Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max
With the exception of Den-O and the Climax form stuff that happened because of the movie(I forgot about this. My bad.) all the other had events tied into the series but not in way that effected the plot of the series. Yeah in W we see the giant windmill all busted up but Eternal and his gang were an isolated event. They didn't cause a change in any of the main protagonist or antagonist that effected the series. White Wizard revealing his "master plan" or what ever just isn't going to happened in the movie.

Ah true, I totally forgot about that. Though, while I'm typing this, I happened to remember the whole NEVER shindig so, *shrugs*
It's ok. If you remembered everything then what would I pick on to make you feel bad? And hey, never say NEVER. *wink*