And I wish Mayu was a female rider.

If she's going to transform or use a belt in any way at all I think they should just let her use the White Wizard driver.

Then they can effectively have the WW driver as the toy for three different characters (including the Golden wizard) and differentiate them by each character using a different set of rings. Then they can effectively expand the appeal of the WW driver since Mayu and WW are very different characters and some people who don't like WW may think of getting the driver if it also happens to be Mayu's belt.

Storywise it can be that the WW driver is the "normal" driver for modern wizards, Beast's driver is the "ancient" driver and, well, Haruto's driver is the special singing dancing driver for the main character.

If she's going to transform or use a belt in any way at all I think they should just let her use the White Wizard driver.

Then they can effectively have the WW driver as the toy for three different characters (including the Golden wizard) and differentiate them by each character using a different set of rings. Then they can effectively expand the appeal of the WW driver since Mayu and WW are very different characters and some people who don't like WW may think of getting the driver if it also happens to be Mayu's belt.

Storywise it can be that the WW driver is the "normal" driver for modern wizards, Beast's driver is the "ancient" driver and, well, Haruto's driver is the special singing dancing driver for the main character.

I'd like to see Mayu become Kamen Rider Witch instead.

A simple passerby...
How many more years is it going to take for people to realize serious plot points for any character like turning evil aren't going to happen in the movies. It's the same belt so when they sell it you'll be buying the belt of two Riders. Just like Skull, Eternal, and Joker or Goah and Wing Form.

White Wizard "going evil"? We don't even know if he's an ally for sure yet considering his reaction to Infinity Styles's debut.

Gaoh and Wing Form did not use the same belt in the movie, they merely mashed it into one toy like Rey and Arc, but that still doesn't mean it's the same. Skull, Eternal, and Joker are all special cases because the Lost Driver functions that way, that if you insert a Gaia Memory it allows you to access that Memory's data for what kind of power the user gets.

It's not because they're trying to save money, it's because it's just logical. Why make another for a different memory when the Driver functions the same way? They could just use the excuse of that one memory to span an entire collection, which they did. And with that, they make more money, because they have more to sell.

Under the impression that Golden Wizard is the main villain of the piece, he'll be the first Evil Rider we've had in a summer movie since Eternal in W Forever.

Could this be a sign that Toei's going back to the whole "Evil Riders in summer movie" thing?

I would love if this were to come true!

I don't do sense
As long as they don't call them 'Kamen Rider' I don't mind particularly.
What the hell is the difference?
They don't often call the main heroes Kamen Riders, let alone secondaries.

Need I remind you Shocker's evil riders back in 1973 were also Kamen Riders?

Aronbafon
I think it really depends on how the name have been treated for the series. Eternal I mean, that's a case where it meant something he went with being a Kamen Rider.

But then again, Wizard have the White Wizard who could easily be called a Kamen Rider.

The name Kamen Rider is not to be treated as just a designation these days. For example when Haruto declared himself a Kamen Rider, Ryusei warned him not to treat it lightly. So I can see the evil Riders in this movie not given the title, because if they did they would be denounced.