Professional Chef and Entertainer
His his belt just the White Wizard driver?

Also, all the online sites I have seen just seem to assume that he is a villian in the movie. Is there any confirmation for this, or is it just because the design is on the "darker" side?

or maybe it's just a similar driver, like the white wizard's brother or something.

Welcome
Better quality.
U0pQMPE.jpg

It clearly says the White Wizard Driver.

You were the chosen one....!It was said that you would destroy the Phantoms, not join them!Bring balance to the Wizards, not leave them in darkness!

Last edited:
A simple passerby...
The Philosopher's stone is said to be used in alchemy to turn things into gold... If it does say the White Wizard's driver, and I mean, the logo is still on the belt, then I'm just gonna take a guess for now and say that that's the reaction you get as it's usage? White to Gold. And it seems it dropped the lunar theme as well.

Plus the Chain of Rings is still around his body, he's still got the same cloak except's open and larger on his shoulders now...

How many more years is it going to take for people to realize serious plot points for any character like turning evil aren't going to happen in the movies. It's the same belt so when they sell it you'll be buying the belt of two Riders. Just like Skull, Eternal, and Joker or Goah and Wing Form.

Yeah I guess its the same belt simply so that the toy can appeal to as many people as possible (i.e. even if you don't like White wizard, maybe you like the movie character and still spring for the toy).

shinkenchange!starninger!
Yeah I guess its the same belt simply so that the toy can appeal to as many people as possible (i.e. even if you don't like White wizard, maybe you like the movie character and still spring for the toy).

saves money rather than wasting money on another belt and movie tickets.

That rider in the movie, better be a dark rider.

And I wish Mayu was a female rider.

Plus... if Gremlin dies, I wanna see him replaced with a new Phantom general. Like a "Pegacorn" Pegasus & Unicorn combined. Wonder if he'll find a way to make Haruto fall into despair... that is if the "Dragon" is still alive. Koyomi's Phantom can also appear alongside the new Phantom.

Wiseman will still be involved, maybe he'll show his human form the first time.

Last edited:
Lurker
Finally a Rider with a "pointy-hat" helmet :laugh:

And the mage army does look like Riotroopers.

Connective Knight
Wait, does the New Wizard Army have ghouls for their patron phantoms? cause there is a bit of a resemblance...

Ore, Sanjou!
Better quality.
U0pQMPE.jpg

It clearly says the White Wizard Driver.

You were the chosen one....!It was said that you would destroy the Phantoms, not join them!Bring balance to the Wizards, not leave them in darkness!

yeah... in no way is the Golden Wizard's helmet an altered hurricane dragon helmet. different frame, different gemstone, different everything

the suit is the same base as Wizard and the White Wizard, but the helmet, shoulderpads, and cape are all new