Welcome
That ring that Wizard has is Finish Strike.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFi9WFSHi4w"]Finish Strike Wizard Ring Sound Hack!! - YouTube[/ame]

The ring that the Golden Wizard has is probably Final Strike, though I'm not sure, since the text is really blurry and it's kinda hard to read for me.

I don't do sense
The belt on the right (with Yes! Final Strike! Understand?) is either the same as White Wizard's, or IS White Wizard's.
It would make perfect sense for Golden Wizard to be White Wizard's other side though.

I dunno, would help if we could read all that small text.

Last edited:
I think he's as much a Rider as the White Wizard is. So until he's directly a Rider I don't think the gold one will be either.
But if I believe White Wizard is a Rider then doesn't that make him a Rider? Cause if you believe in something it must be real just like...magic...

I still think it's orange xD
I think it says "Yes. Final Strike, Understand?".
His belt says Understand instead of Please? His belt says Understand instead of Please?!! FUUUUUU!! WHY IS THAT SO GENIUS?!!! TOEI WHO DO YOU HIRE TO COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?!!!!

Welcome
It's definitely a Driver, since I do see it at the end, but that doesn't really help at all.The white kanji's really small AND blurry.

The Final Strike Ring looks like a mix between the Miracle and Special Rings.

Maybe it'll be like Skull, Eternal, and Joker, where the White Wizard and the Golden Wizard share the same belt but are different people.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Due to the small print at the bottom of the image I have a reason to believe that scanning the Final Strike Ring on the Wizard Driver would give Finish Strike and vice versa. Just guessing though.

I don't do sense
No.
It says Final Strike ring will trigger "The Origin" sound in the Wizard Driver.