A simple passerby...
yes she does. Koyomi is an exception to the Phantom awakening, but in a different way from Haruto. whereas Haruto suppressed his Phantom and it now resides in him, Koyomi's Phantom fully emerged, but her original body remained, which is why she's a "shell". this means that her Phantom, who may or may not have her memories, has yet to be revealed

I believe this to be the true explanation.

However good it may seem, Koyomi's character has done nothing but be dull and boring, only relying on Haruto for everything. If you ask me, I'm not too psyched too learn about her backstory because there's just no hype for it when she's supposed to be a main character.

217108_630337493661868_787495384_n.jpg

金の魔法使い:O_O:

Now, count up your crimes!
Those Magicians... It just spells Riotrooper vibes all over it.

I bet that guy is called Kamen Rider Warlock. :anime:

Under the impression that Golden Wizard is the main villain of the piece, he'll be the first Evil Rider we've had in a summer movie since Eternal in W Forever.

Could this be a sign that Toei's going back to the whole "Evil Riders in summer movie" thing?

Aronbafon
I think he's as much a Rider as the White Wizard is. So until he's directly a Rider I don't think the gold one will be either.

His his belt just the White Wizard driver?

Also, all the online sites I have seen just seem to assume that he is a villian in the movie. Is there any confirmation for this, or is it just because the design is on the "darker" side?