Lurker
Kinda like the idea, future Haruto may come back to this present time to fix a few things that went wrong in his time, and Wizard Infinity is one of the problem maybe?

I gave up just before All Dragon, and don't remember much of the theory as I read it before, so no idea what the problem with Infinity is.

A simple passerby...
Wiseman is trying to take over Haruto's body... by making him a strong Magician... And White Wizard is the future Haruto that has Wiseman as his Phantom instead of Dragon, and now that Infinity exists, Wiseman in the present will have a harder time trying to become a Wizard with the use of the Philosopher's stone.

Is my theory.

My current theory: Wiseman isn't a Phantom at all, but a Philosopher's Stone - the Stone was often referred to in alchemical lore as 'the white stone' or 'the Stone of the Wise' and one of the abilities attributed to it was the production of precious gems, not to mention the fact that what few consistent design features we have for the Phantoms (a gold-ringed coloured gem, fairly uniform in size, located on the abdomen; Greater Phantoms having bird-themed shoulders) don't seem to apply to him - and the White Wizard is his creator.

He may or may not be somehow flawed, and either Koyomi or Haruto is a second attempt (or both - 'this one is complete' after all). It's notable that in a lot of alchemical texts, the Philosopher's Stone was described as having two forms - a white form where it was 'immature' and a red form where it was completed.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is wrong - after all, another name for the Stone in lore was 'Phoenix', so you could just as easily make an argument that Phoenix was a Philosopher's Stone, even though he almost certainly isn't - but eh, it's a theory.

Welcome
[HIDE] renKOvi.jpg[/HIDE]

And we thought Cosmic States was OP.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
[hide]
412888_10151442425399862_1962708856_o.jpg

919798_10151442367044862_727723528_o.jpg
[/hide]

Last edited by a moderator:
But... what happened to Haruto's phantom the dragon? Does it still live?

And when will Haruto fall to despair to become the Dragon Phantom?

That includes Chimaera. When will it be set free?

I am KamenRiderPEZ
But... what happened to Haruto's phantom the dragon? Does it still live?

And when will Haruto fall to despair to become the Dragon Phantom?

That includes Chimaera. When will it be set free?

Dragon is still there. He becomes the AxCalibur..... you know. "Come, Dragon."

Haruto probably wont fall to despair.

I doubt anything interesting will happen with Nitou and Chimera either. That seems to be the way of this show.