Heroes are forever
It's highly likely ''Showtime Kitaa'' will get said in the Movie War.

The Great Me
This thread is not needed, ever if Hidden Masta tries to take over the place by posting this when he feels like it. Mods and Admins, take this down!

I don't do sense
Mods, please disable thread creation in ORB and do it yourself.
This way we'll have opening posts actually about the show and not about the horrible attentionwhoring... person... who spends his whole life on this board.

Tom Constantine said:
Yes, he was known in that universe as being a Kamen Rider. When the Spider Yummy, I forget if it was Spider, tied up some civilians in a web, he got them all to call out to "Kamen Rider".

There was no spider monster in OOO.

Savior Den-O said:
No, you're thinking of the time the Brachio Yummy froze some people and forcing them to beg Eiji to appear by crying out "OOO".

That was an Ankylosaur Yummy.

This thread is not needed, ever if Hidden Masta tries to take over the place by posting this when he feels like it. Mods and Admins, take this down!
We actually went past the 3000 limit in the old thread. So you're welcome.
Mods, please disable thread creation in ORB and do it yourself.
This way we'll have opening posts actually about the show and not about the horrible attentionwhoring... person... who spends his whole life on this board.
Well LaZerwolfX likes me and he's made out of laZers. So I have that going for me.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
We actually went past the 3000 limit in the old thread. So you're welcome.

Well LaZerwolfX likes me and he's made out of laZers. So I have that going for me.

I think that your a cool person Hidden Masta