For all that Wizard has been reminding me, in feel, at least, of W, I love that they're (somewhat) fixing one of my beefs with W. With Wizard, the mid-season upgrade is Drago, and they're giving each form a Drago form. With W, it WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE to see FangMetal or FangTrigger. I can understand the excuse of compatibility, and that Fang and Joker had the highest compatibility (which is the reasoning for CJ, HM, and LT being more common than other combinations), but it was never addressed in show why Fang couldn't transform with the other two. Or switch to them.

The mid season upgrade aren't the Dragon styles though, they're arriving earlier than that. The upgrade is actually going to be "All Dragon", and so far there seems to be only a Flame "All Dragon", considering the toy pictures.

Last edited:
Fangtaku
The mid season upgrade aren't the Dragon styles though, they arriving earlier than that. The upgrade is actually going to be "All Dragon", and so far there seems to be only a Flame "All Dragon", considering the toy pictures.

That's in all actuality likely going to be the super-mode (equivalent to CycloneJokerXtreme, Putotyra, or Cosmic States). I actually just looked at episode numbers for form debuts for W, OOO, and Fourze here, and the timing should be about right for All-Dragon to be the super form, debuting in episode 33. We'll probably get Hurricane Dragon in 13-17, Land Dragon in 19-23, and Water Dragon in 25-29. OOO and Fourze had extremely similar form debuts (with episodes 6 and 20 being used by both), and all 3 series had the super form in episode 32 (which would be 33 in Wizard, since Wizard is off by an episode for the 2-parters).

I actually just looked at episode numbers for form debuts for W, OOO, and Fourze here, and the timing should be about right for All-Dragon to be the super form, debuting in episode 33. We'll probably get Hurricane Dragon in 13-17, Land Dragon in 19-23, and Water Dragon in 25-29. OOO and Fourze had extremely similar form debuts (with episodes 6 and 20 being used by both), and all 3 series had the super form in episode 32 (which would be 33 in Wizard, since Wizard is off by an episode for the 2-parters).

Fire, Hurricane and Water all were in the first quarter toy guide for the series, which means they'll debut before episode 15. Beast, Land Dragon and All Dragon are in the second quarter guide, so they're all debuting before episode 27. We'll still get the third quarter toyguide with Wizard's final form.

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
That's in all actuality likely going to be the super-mode (equivalent to CycloneJokerXtreme, Putotyra, or Cosmic States). I actually just looked at episode numbers for form debuts for W, OOO, and Fourze here, and the timing should be about right for All-Dragon to be the super form, debuting in episode 33. We'll probably get Hurricane Dragon in 13-17, Land Dragon in 19-23, and Water Dragon in 25-29. OOO and Fourze had extremely similar form debuts (with episodes 6 and 20 being used by both), and all 3 series had the super form in episode 32 (which would be 33 in Wizard, since Wizard is off by an episode for the 2-parters).

According to toy catalogues, Hurricane Dragon will appear in November, Water Dragon in December, Beast and Land Dragon around January. The 'All Dragon' thing which is activated by the Drago Timer will be released during February, at the time the series should be at the late-20s but not yet the time to release the final form yet.

So Flame Dragon gets the head, and Hurricane Dragon gets the wings.

Going by that, I guess Land Dragon has the claws and Water Dragon has the tail?

Welcome
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoANozxiPxY"]Just the Beginning - Flame Dragon's Theme Song[/ame]

The Meteor has landed
Hey guys, remember that super special agent that was in the 2nd episode? You know, Agent 'Long'.

Yeah, I'm starting to think that he's Kamen Rider Beast.

shinkenchange!starninger!
magnet states debuted around january/February, i cant remember but the all dragon is the midseason form and beast will probably get a super form as well as the final form for wizard around march/april.