Lurker
kr-beast4.jpg

kr-beast5.jpg

So this is probably going to drive me insane, but if you look closely it looks like he has a Falco Wizard Ring, Chameleo Wizard Ring, Buffa Wizard Ring and Dolphi Wizard Ring. Seriously. That's what it says. Buffa.

Aronbafon
So this is probably going to drive me insane, but if you look closely it looks like he has a Falco Wizard Ring, Chameleo Wizard Ring, Buffa Wizard Ring and Dolphi Wizard Ring. Seriously. That's what it says. Buffa.

Toei can't spell. Though if you look at all of them, they're all lacking the very last letter.

Welcome
It'd kinda be nice if Beast's black armor changed colors while the gold parts stayed gold every time he changed his cape because it'd make for a really cool dual color scheme thing that makes it closer to changing forms.

I just hope his style changes are actually useful. Seriously, Meteor's planet buttons were so underused, and underwhelming, that I'm left wondering what the point of them was.

I just hope his style changes are actually useful. Seriously, Meteor's planet buttons were so underused, and underwhelming, that I'm left wondering what the point of them was.

Toei Exec- It's a space theme this year. He'll use planets as attack moves.

Toei Exec- It's a space theme this year. He'll use planets as attack moves.

Oh, I get that part. It was even a cool concept. Apparently each one was supposed to have some special effect. Unfortunately it just ended up being "Red punch, Blue punch, Ring punch" in execution.

Oh, I get that part. It was even a cool concept. Apparently each one was supposed to have some special effect. Unfortunately it just ended up being "Red punch, Blue punch, Ring punch" in execution.

The ring punch was also a projectile weapon, it's Mars and Jupiter that were basically the same thing with the way the series showed them. Jupiter was bigger, and Mars had a fire element, but they didn't ever show anything that made one stand out from the other in any way.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
The ring punch was also a projectile weapon, it's Mars and Jupiter that were basically the same thing with the way the series showed them. Jupiter was bigger, and Mars had a fire element, but they didn't ever show anything that made one stand out from the other in any way.

Mars is a fire close range burn attack, probably more concentrated in terms of energy and damages more (see Scorpion last fight). Jupiter had a wider range with some heavy feel to it I guess?