The Great Me
Are we still talking about this? Seriously?! Is this the fist time any of you have watched any toku?! It's not real! None of it is real! Those weren't bullets they were little explosions set up under the water by some dude off camera to give the illusion of a monster who is really a man in a rubber suit getting attacked. There it's over! Now fucking go outside and be normal human beings instead of talking about such a trivial thing!

I just don't know if you're just joking again or really being some sociopath.

min snopp är gul
Just to get the this thread back on topic.

Episode 8:
Shunpei looks at Haruto's rings and notices one ring in particular that he doesn't recognize. Haruto explains that the ring doesn't react with the belt for some reason, and he doesn't even know what the ring can be used for.
Haruto saves a child Gate by the name of Hiroki from some ghouls. Suddenly a white Garuda appears, and Haruto chases after it.
Haruto loses sight of the white Garuda as it leaves behind a small box. Haruto finds a red magic stone inside and the unknown ring starts reacting to the stone.

Episode 9:
Haruto meets his old friend, Mikiko, and finds out that Hiroki is Mikiko's son. Haruto suggests that he watches over Hiroki until the Phantom case is solved.
However, Phoenix attacks Mikiko instead of Hiroki. This is to make Hiroki despair when his mother is hurt. When Haruto realizes this, he searches for Hiroki's father.

The Meteor has landed

So wait, Flame Dragon Style's debut arc is.... a child focus arc? :redface2:

And a White Garuda? So, The White Wizard has his own variations of the PlaMonsters. I wonder there's another difference between them instead of....the color.

It stinks.
Episode 9:
Haruto meets his old friend, Mikiko, and finds out that Hiroki is Mikiko's son. Haruto suggests that he watches over Hiroki until the Phantom case is solved.
However, Phoenix attacks Mikiko instead of Hiroki. This is to make Hiroki despair when his mother is hurt. When Haruto realizes this, he searches for Hiroki's father.

So Phoenix actually does something relevant other than being Medusa's right hand man.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
kr-beast4.jpg

kr-beast5.jpg