Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
You're just trying to justify his aim... :laugh:

Dude, it's just a show... Not everything is reel (pun - real).. :laugh:

There's no justification here, it's logic, something you can't comprehend because you can't keep your head out of your ass for more than a minute.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
There's no justification here, it's logic, something you can't comprehend because you can't keep your head out of your ass for more than a minute.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You saying that to yourself... It's definitely quite funny.. :rofl2:

No Fear, No Pain.
You're just trying to justify his aim... :laugh:

Dude, it's just a show... Not everything is reel (pun - real).. :laugh:

....I don't get it...

I rewatched the scene and he may have been less trying to hit him, and more trying to set him off his guard. Though that may just be the excuse my mind created. Besides the bullets may have been hitting the bastard, but the normal spark effect may not have been usable in that sequence for whatever reason. Who knows.

I'm more worried about why the ghouls weren't doing anything when he was preparing his last shooting strike of the episode. They didn't even try to stop him. I know this is toku, but the rest of the scene was pretty perfect except for that last part. Oh well, I'll be over it by next week.

....I don't get it...

I rewatched the scene and he may have been less trying to hit him, and more trying to set him off his guard. Though that may just be the excuse my mind created. Besides the bullets may have been hitting the bastard, but the normal spark effect may not have been usable in that sequence for whatever reason. Who knows.

I'm more worried about why the ghouls weren't doing anything when he was preparing his last shooting strike of the episode. They didn't even try to stop him. I know this is toku, but the rest of the scene was pretty perfect except for that last part. Oh well, I'll be over it by next week.

I suggest going to my original post here: http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showpost.php?p=1607486&postcount=743

Then see if it's really worth being serious about it. :thumbs:

If quite funny seeing the reaction of some of the folks here. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

No Fear, No Pain.
No still don't get reel and real being an effective pun. I'm sur eit will come to me. Still you started this, you knew it was inevitable. Look at it this way, you started a funny conversation.

No still don't get reel and real being an effective pun. I'm sur eit will come to me. Still you started this, you knew it was inevitable. Look at it this way, you started a funny conversation.

Okay, it seems it needs to be explained..

Reel - A cylinder on which film, wire, thread, or other flexible materials can be wound.

Since this is a show - think of movies - shown in movie reels... and punned for Real...

The pun is not for the Haruto's aim...

:O_O:

HEROW
Regarding Wizard's aim in this episode, do note that he was floating 20 feet in the air and spinning around. There was no way for him to steady his aim so the fact that his bullets even hit close to the Phantom is a miracle.

Our physics doesn't apply to show physics. Simple as that.

Lurker
Okay, it seems it needs to be explained..

Reel - A cylinder on which film, wire, thread, or other flexible materials can be wound.

Since this is a show - think of movies - shown in movie reels... and punned for Real...

The pun is not for the Haruto's aim...

:O_O:

It's a huge stretch. Really huge stretch.