This situation has always sounded really strange. Inoue and Yonemura have worked on lots of stuff together, going back to Yonemura's beginnings on Rider (the infamous second half of Hibiki). You'd think they'd get along well? At the very least, I can't imagine they hold a grudge against each other.

I wonder if it's more that Inoue felt he had earned the right to turn in whatever he wanted by that point in his tenure on Rider, and Yonemura was willing to put up with it since Inoue is his senior as a writer. Kobayashi seems to have a similar attitude when she works with Inoue, where it feels like Inoue does whatever and Kobayashi is content to write around it.
Gosh wouldn't it be weird if something happened to Inoue? Like him and Kobayashi went hiking or something and only one of them came back? I mean that would be...bad...

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Haruto has impeccable aim.... :sly:

2jez91v.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
You do realise there's no way they'll get something to explode right under the suit actor and it's assumed that the Phantom got hit right?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
You do realise there's no way they'll get something to explode right under the suit actor and it's assumed that the Phantom got hit right?

Whatchatalkinbout Willis?

That's the joke... While Haruto was shooting the Phantom from the air, he's only able to hit the water. When on Land, the phantom got knocked back by several "bullets" on the chest... :laugh:

Whelp! I forgot that the internetz is serious bizniz. :laugh:

No Fear, No Pain.
It is weird...some days his aim is terriable, but then at the end of the episode, with no effort at all, he manages to curve a bullet right before impact to hit the phantom and save the girl. Is it possiable he does it on purpose or is his aim so bad that his bullets literally go the wrong way at the last second.

Haruto:"Okay I'm gonna shoot through the girl's shoulder to hit the phantom. It will hurt like **** but at least she will be safe!"

*Bang*

Bullet: "Nope"

Haruto:"I mis-I mean...yeah...curved the bullet...awsome...totally meant to do that."

dude nerdisms thats what you are
Yay! Overtime has the latest episode up... Trying to catch up... ;)

maybe if you weren't so busy posting toy feeds...yeah ha i posted somewhere other than the toy section.........take that ummmmmmmmmmmmmm :169: