Otaku University Student
I'm not sure if this has been addressed before, but is there a difference in plastic quality between the Gachapon Rings (400 yen version) and the Candy Toy version?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
i found an easy way on knowing which is magic/transformation side, the levers you push up is the ring hand/transformation/magic activation, like if you want to change transformations, you push the lever down and up with your transformation ring hand, it's the same with the other side, push down and up with the magic ring hand, the way they do it on the show is very confusing, i dont know why they did it that way, so just let you know about it, to have a better way of knowing which hand you are using and not both hands.

It's not hard...just figure out which way the hand is pointing.....:redface2:

Plastic Addict
Ah... feels like old time. On the way right now:

Order #1: DX Wizardriver, DX Wizard Swordgun, DX Ring Set 1
Order #2: DX Red Garuda, Candy OOO Ring
Order #3: Candy Driver On, Defend, Decade Rings
Order #4: DX Flame Dragon Ring Set
Order #5: Gashapon Ichigo, Fourze Rings
Order #6: 16 LL-Size Ring Loops

I bought the pack of loops first thinking it would last me a couple months... it's not here yet and I've already used them up!

Otaku University Student
In case anyone else was wondering, from tonigobe.net:

bo = 1) flame, fire (see also gooo, guooo, po). W-san: “'Bo' is like the 'whoosh' of a gas range turned on;” it’s also a stronger action than “po”; also used to represent “blushing,” as in a sudden rise or flash in body temperature. [Ref: Koe de Oshigoto! by Konno Azure]. 2) sluggish and exhausted (see also doyon). 3) an impact sound (see also bogo). [Ref: Puberty Crazies by Konno Azure].

I suspect that the dragon forms will be using onomatopoeia, where the normal forms used the element names.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

has the gold chrome paint on the thumb section on anyone elses WizarDriver started to wear away?

Otaku University Student
has the gold chrome paint on the thumb section on anyone elses WizarDriver started to wear away?

Hm... Not yet, though the paint that differentiates the fingers on mine has a little wear on them. Not to mention, the paint for the thumbs and the fingers is suspiciously "sticky". Kind of unfortunate that they didn't use the same gold chrome on those. My advice would be to avoid touching them.

Speaking of paint wear, I'm actually more concerned for the rings, as whenever I'm done handling them, I always get bits of shiny sparkly silver paint residue on my fingers. I'm kind of worried that the paint on them will wear off, since they are practically 90% silver paint on translucent plastic, .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Water Dragon sound

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDFVAzqO1zU"]????????????????????????? ??? - YouTube[/ame]

Not sure what the belt is saying, might be what the title is. 超危険 which is 'extremely dangerous'.

Otaku University Student
Again, onomatopoeia, but more than one kind this time. From what I can hear it seems to be: jaba jaba basshaaa zabun zapua!

jaba = splash (see also shapu, zabu, and bashan, picha, pisha for smaller splashes)
basshaaaa (バッシャアアアア) = Big splash, like from a big bucket of water being poured. [Contributor: Humpty; Ref: ♭37℃ by Tsukino Jyougi]
zabun = big splash (see also jabon, shapu, and bashan, picha, pisha for smaller splashes)
zapua (ざぷあ) = splash. [Contributor: Humpty. Ref: ♭37℃ by Tsukino Jyougi].

Or something like that. We'll find out when the toy scans come out.

Reference: http://www.tonigobe.net/

Choushinsei
Actar, you have a better ear than I. I still can't hear the Driver voice over the Water surf rock.

I always get bits of shiny sparkly silver paint residue on my fingers. I'm kind of worried that the paint on them will wear off, since they are practically 90% silver paint on translucent plastic, .

I've been having the same issue, a quick touch with a silver sharpie or Gundam Marker fixes it up just fine.