Budou though
who knows. the fusion switch ex set isn't even out yet and there's no demand for the big ring right now. i doubt rings would catch on like medals. the switches weren't as popular.

thats probably because they over did it -fourze was a disaster for one the show hasn't been that good second there are just too many switches -he only really uses a small number of them and many get contrived reasons to be used in various situations plus the other difference was that the medals were also in the vending machines -so you didn't have to get them from the packs -which sold out like hotcakes.

Aside from that 40+ switches is too many even in 2 packs thats a lot of money plus like i said many aren't used for anything in ooo there were a total of 8 sets of core medals including the speical ones and there were 3 per set -so 24 medals total and you got 3 in each pack and you started with 4 and only one set the rest of the reds came with another toy -in this one every toy including the pet robots comes with a switch and thats the bigger problem the cost is higher to collect a complete fourze set than an ooo set-i have a full set of ooo medals the book and the belt -nothing else-overall i think the issue is that there was such a huge cost -hopefully wizard will not go nuts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
buy it and sell the switch. thats why people did with medal set sp. they kept the medals but sold the magic hand switch

I just gave it to my friend who owns a Fourze Driver and in return I got tons of Ganbaride cards (the ones that appeared in the TV series). :laugh:

get any spares im still looking for a few -diends and some of the final forms and final attacks

Budou though
thats probably because they over did it -fourze was a disaster for one the show hasn't been that good second there are just too many switches -he only really uses a small number of them and many get contrived reasons to be used in various situations plus the other difference was that the medals were also in the vending machines -so you didn't have to get them from the packs -which sold out like hotcakes.

Aside from that 40+ switches is too many even in 2 packs thats a lot of money plus like i said many aren't used for anything in ooo there were a total of 8 sets of core medals including the speical ones and there were 3 per set -so 24 medals total and you got 3 in each pack and you started with 4 and only one set the rest of the reds came with another toy -in this one every toy including the pet robots comes with a switch and thats the bigger problem the cost is higher to collect a complete fourze set than an ooo set-i have a full set of ooo medals the book and the belt -nothing else-overall i think the issue is that there was such a huge cost -hopefully wizard will not go nuts
the reason why there were 40+ switches is to celebrate kamen rider's 40th anniversary. get it? 40th anniversary and 40 switches. :patriotic:

luckily, wizard will be going back to a normal rider show with normal rider toys. nothing crazy

the reason why there were 40+ switches is to celebrate kamen rider's 40th anniversary. get it? 40th anniversary and 40 switches. :patriotic:

luckily, wizard will be going back to a normal rider show with normal rider toys. nothing crazy

Wizard must have 41 rings then... :eek:

But really Fourze had 40 switches for one real reason: money. Marketing. All of that good stuff hidden under the thinly veiled idea of the fortieth anniversary being somehow super special and a main part of the series, which it was not.

Budou though
dude, no, just no. wizard is a normal KR series. it aint no celebration of any kind so there's no chance of it having "40" rings.

fourze had 40 switches to celebrate 40 years of kamen rider. it was also a way for toei/bandai to make $$$ which seemed to work somewhat. besides, fourze is the final part of the 40th anniversary.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Rings? As far I know in the 1st quarter there's at least 23 different rings already. Not to mention the Legend Rider ones (Yes there are catalogues with Fourze ring, Ichigo rings in Candy toy but there weren't any pictures so i didn't post them). I won't be surprised if this reaches over 40.

i never count the rider rings or medals, and your quite right there are a lot of rings in the first batch -im hoping it doesn't got totally nuts but -you never can tell with bandai -personally i just want to get the MAIN set of stuff the main transformation rings and upgreades and the ring that does his trick vent move-one of the reasons i think this rider will be good is like 2 of my other favs. he does that move