I liked him when he wasn't a god
I don't think Phoenix will be exploding next episode, or at least I hope not. He's a cool badguy, kinda like Nasca was (in my opinion).

Exploding how? He might have some sort of mini-breakdown (again, like the end of episode 7) but he's not going to be written out this early, he and Medusa are the most important recurring villains other than Wiseman, who we haven't met yet.

So I'm guessing the term "couch" is not used for it in England? Or is this a case where that word means something else entirely over there.
It is used, but it's not so common as settee/sofa, and is sometimes considered a bit "lower-class." (I saw a newspaper cartoon once where a girl is in tears and says "What did I say to offend your mother?" and her boyfriend replies "Couch.") I think if you said couch a lot of people would think of psychiatrists
Meh I was only kidding it's not a big deal. I've never heard the "lower-class" theory either but I've never heard anyone use the word "couch" in real life. It's one of those words I only hear on American TV shows, like filling your car with "gas" or wearing a "fanny pack" (this one really makes us giggle). But I'm sure there's a lot of weird British words in Doctor Who to keep you guessing. :anime:
-New form and not even on episode 10 yet? Shoo, i kinda hope this goes for a while before the next REAL upgrade. Is nice to see the Dragon used as something more then just a mount in other people's heads, or will be nice to see.
I get the feeling Wizard is going to get loooooads of forms. Even if they space out the dragon forms over the next few episodes, he's already got more than Fourze did. They wouldn't be making the Figuarts toys for Hurricane, Water and Land Styles web exclusives if there weren't a lot more to come.
-Haven't seen much more bike love, but I'll take lack of bike combat over forcing it into every episode. Makes it better when it does show up.
It'll probably turn up again whenever WizarDragon does.
-Can Shunpei have a character evolution yet? Or..I dunno, leave the show?
A nice thought, but after Fourze I fear it may be an overly-optimistic one.
-Want to see more from Dept. Zero, or what ever the secret group of the government was again.
They'll probably turn up about 30 episodes from now purely to have a discussion with someone from Foundation X, so the writers can stir things up for the Double fanboys.
-Seeing Haruto's past, and then seeing him rage at Phoenix was great, as was him getting his rear handed to him so easily. I don't think Phoenix will be exploding next episode, or at least I hope not. He's a cool badguy, kinda like Nasca was (in my opinion).
I think Phoenix's stock with the audience went up a lot because of it. Wizard has always seemed in control of the fights up to now (which is fine; it allows the difficulty of the bad guys to go up as the show progresses) and this time he wasn't. It was a bit of a shock, especially as it came right after the abrupt mood change from seeing the kid's mum beaten up.

Fangtaku
-New form and not even on episode 10 yet? Shoo, i kinda hope this goes for a while before the next REAL upgrade. Is nice to see the Dragon used as something more then just a mount in other people's heads, or will be nice to see.

Not really that surprising, for me. Wizard's multiple styles remind me of W and OOO. With W, there was only one mid-season upgrade (episode 16, not that much later). If we had've gotten FangMetal and FangTrigger, we may have seen Fang show up earlier (although they did have to wait for the movie, since the movie was the backstory on them, Soukichi, and Fang). With OOO, it's similar to the full-set Combos, and the first one of those was in episode 6 (with the others following in episode 7, 15, 20, and 24). Heck, even with Fourze, Elek States debuted in episode 6. Wait, 6 again? *checks* Fire States in 9, and Magnet States in 20 (not counting Cosmic, it's the super form). Those line up pretty well to OOO's episode numbers.

Assuming that this supposed all-style Drago Form is the super form, and not just another upgrade, I'm going to guess that we'll get Hurricane Dragon Style in the mid- to late-teens, Land Dragon Style in the early 20s, and Water Dragon Style in the late 20s. Give or take about 5 episodes for each (probably more on the give side).

But I'm sure there's a lot of weird British words in Doctor Who to keep you guessing. :anime:

I had to ask my UK friend what a "quid" was.

They'll probably turn up about 30 episodes from now purely to have a discussion with someone from Foundation X, so the writers can stir things up for the Double fanboys.

And fangirls. *will take anything involving W*

How would all Dragon form be the final form? No way they would show it this early. The final form will no doubt be an complete new suit like always.

Another awesome episode of Wizard!

- We finally get a true glimpse into Haruto's past. The whole "family dying from a car crash" is strictly formula, but it works well to show why the concept of hope holds such meaning to Haruto. He's like Kenzaki, in that the deaths of their parents in the past shaped them into who they are in the present. I'm curious as to whether we'll see more of Haruto's past before he became Wizard, and whether there's more to the hope that stopped his transformation into a Phantom than just his parents will. Also, who would've thought his craving for donuts would've started at such a young age?

- I definitely did not expect Wiseman to debut so soon, even if in the end we saw very little of him. And he's played by Toshio Furukawa, well known for voicing Piccolo from Dragonball, Ace from One Piece, and Kai Shiden from Gundam, of all people! I guess the Neo Heisei era is being pretty much consistent in introducing the Big Bad early on, even if it wasn't obvious in OOO's case. It will be interesting to see how frequent his appearances will be from here on, and how long it will be before we finally get to see his face. Character wise, he appears to derive some amusement from the actions of the Phantoms even if they are restricted by the fact that he has to actually tell them what to do. I wonder what happens when a Phantom does something he didn't order?

- Wizard vs. Phoenix was awesome, one-sided as it was, and any complaints I may have had about Phoenix were dissuaded as he proved himself a very credible threat. I think that's the first time I've ever seen a Main Rider act desperate during a fight, though considering how easily Phoenix shrugged off Wizard's attacks, I can't blame Haruto. And that scene with Hiroki's bloodied mother, with Phoenix just throwing her like a ragdoll, caught me off guard, though in a good way. I'm definitely hoping to see more of Phoenix for the rest of the series.

- Can't wait next week for Phoenix targetting Hiroki's dad, Haruto conversing with his inner Phantom, and the debut of Wizard Flame Dragon!