Pretty decent episode. Kousouke acting like a big brother to the kid was nice and his story was interesting enough. At least here is finally an episode about riding things again. Been awhile since we had one. This also would have seem like the perfect arc for Beast to get a cool new toy for the kids to buy. Nice seeing Section Zero back. I like how they're still participating in the background even if we don't see it.

Glad to see Mayu become Mage. Even if there are a bunch of them in the movie, I'm going assume she's the definitive Kamen Rider Mage at least in the series. I just really like the character. She had really good arc and it's good that we see her becoming a Wizard finally come back. And judging from the preview I'm guessing Mayu is in on whatever White Wizard is doing.

Well there you go, proper motocross-style tricks just like they did in that one episode of Kuuga. Don't go complaining about the lack of an engine, because that satisfies Wizard's biking quota for the series and the tricks quota for another 14 years!

I kind of like how they made Mayu into one of the Mages - it removes the need for her to prove whether she has the ability to sell toys and therefore removes any commercial pressure on the character as an in-series female Rider. Of course, the Mage costume is hella ugly, but the show's been going on for ages about Wajima's skillful handmade custom rings, and now we get to compare that with (judging by what I've heard of the movie's premise) a cheap mass-manufactured ring.

Wizard 40:

- Why does Wajima hate making Rings again? Does he simply regret Haruto having to fight?

- That "sneeze when people talk about you" superstition gag is getting old, at least in Toei shows. It kind of takes away from whatever suspense Kizaki and Section 0 may have.

- I really hate Nitou...

Though Shunpei wasn't such a nuisance and had kept that bike, this might have been a nice action sequence that would make him look cool.

- Really? This kid doesn't want to learn magic (and perhaps this show could have further delved into the "V3 dilemma" plotline with outsiders wanting to be like the heroes). He wants to learn how to ride a stupid bicycle?

Whatever happened to that facepalm emoticon?

- Was Yuzuru the not-Kiva from Decade?

- How about instead of Yuzuru learning to ride a bike for Akari, make Akari the Phantom's target and Yuzuru wanting to learn magic to save her and part on good terms? Wouldn't that be a bit more dramatic?

- What's with the awkward music in that Kizaki-Rinko-Haruto scene? Why is that an awkward moment?

By the way, Kizaki sort of resembles Houjou from Agito... I miss Houjou. I miss Agito. I miss old Heisei Rider.

- What? Motorcycles in a KR show? Nonsense!

- This Mayu reveal might be more exciting if we knew there was to be some major upcoming battle between the forces of the White Wizard and Wiseman. But based on the movie teasers, it doesn't look as though the Mages and the gold wizard are going to play that big a role in the final arc. In fact the teasers have a silly nature to them (As though the show isn't silly enough).

- Oh what you know, Yuzuru gets recruited next week. I still think my idea would've been better than "teach me to ride a bike!".

-Is it just me or is there actual plot in this episode?
-Okay, I already don't give two shits about this kid. At least we got to see some gratuitous bike stunts, so it's not all that bad.
-Well, finally looking at Kamen Rider Mage up close and....geez, that's one fugly suit. You deserve better, Mayu.