Lurker
I really like this episode. The last three has shown Haruto almost godmodding his opponent, so it's nice to see that his power has a definite limit. I hope this is not the last time we hear the "Error" message :thumbs:

All right! Ever since the preview I've been waiting for this episode! Thank you, Over-Time.

-The first few moments of this episode before the OP is just PRICELESS! Oh, the look on Rinko's face when she walks in... Haruto, you player you. :laugh:
-All right! Nice to see a brother in Tokusatsu again. Love these kind of things. I hope this guy becomes a regular and not just the monster-of-the-two-weeks.
-Shunpei... I really wanna like this guy, but come on. Lighten up the spaz stuff. That kind of schtick is only funny for so long.
-Now the Donut Cart duo. THEY are funny! I love how the manager just gushes over the idea of a love triangle. :laugh:
-And of course, all this new info about Koyomi is great too.

They really knew how to pack as much stuff into this episode as possible, even if it was all story-related stuff. Never a dull moment when Wizard is involved. Can't wait to see the next episode. :thumbs:

You know, now that there's transexuals playing regular characters, they should have more people of other races play regulars too. I think it would make the shows more interesting.

You know, now that there's transexuals playing regular characters, they should have more people of other races play regulars too. I think it would make the shows more interesting.

Is Kaba-chan transexual? Lots of Toku articles say that, but I can found no original source that says that's how Kaba-chan identifies.

It'd be nice if Japan's minority groups get more screentime - Korean and Chinese residents, indigenous people like the Ainu, and immigrants from Latin America. Though I don't trust the portrayals to be very good.

Lurker
Talking about Kaba-chan, I am gladly surprised how subdued the whole character is. It's still not the most sensitive portrayal out there, but at least they didn't turn it into an offensive over the top butt monkey routine. It's just a somewhat silly character.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
talking about the Koyomi's hand

Kids: Aww... if she doesn't do that, she'll turn back into a corpse doll

HJU: :fappery:

The Non-Western fans have caught on to this apparently...............

550903_10151175334865680_2038151081_n.jpg

:rofl2::rofl2:

I've taken Japanese classes, but we never got to kanji. What are the word bubbles saying?