I liked him when he wasn't a god
Yeah, he sort of dumped her on Haruto and left. I think her story is going to be tied up in whoever or whatever the White Wizard is and what he wants

Lurker
I knew it! The Wizard driver's hand is used by Haruto to get special services. :169: WTG Haruto! :buttrock:

ROFL, I WAS LAUGHING WHEN I SAW THIS IN THE EPISODE THIS MORNING LOL BUT OVERALL THE STORY IS SHAPING AND FORMING QUICKLY AND FAST AND ALSO AT A STEADY PACE RATHER THAN FOURZE DID. IT KINDA REMINDING ME OF OOOs IN HOW FAST THAT STORY DEVELOPED.

I'm still betting on the White Wizard being the Wiseman, Misa (Medusa) have been talking about.

Isn't Wiseman the person behind the ritual?
If the White Wizard is Wiseman, why would he give the WizarDriver to Haruto instead of fully awakening the dragon phantom?

Aronbafon
Isn't Wiseman the person behind the ritual?
If the White Wizard is Wiseman, why would he give the WizarDriver to Haruto instead of fully awakening the dragon phantom?

Maybe the Sabbat require two Magic users.

The Ritual that turned all those people into Phantoms might have been to find a person with Magical Potential and becoming Phantoms is simply what happen to those that cannot unlock their Magical Potential.

Lurker
Wizard's episode 4 got a rating of 6.6%, a little better than last week.

EDIT: Another report appeared in 2ch saying that the rating for ep.4 was 5.9%, don't know which one is true.

Source

Last edited:
Lurker
Wizard's episode 4 got a rating of 6.6%, a little better than last week.

EDIT: Another report appeared in 2ch saying that the rating for ep.4 was 5.9%, don't know which one is true.

Source

It's definitely 6.6%. The link from the Kamen Rider Wizard ratings below says the same thing:

Link.