The point was that Haruto's job was to keep Gates from going into despair, not entertaining sad kids.

If he wants to entertain kids, it's fine, as long as it doesn't interfere with his job.

But it's not because if you watch the episode and watch what the characters specifically say about Drago Timer then you can put the pieces together.
Ok this is my big problem with Wizard. If were going to assume(assuming things being the whole problem) he ran out of mana then the first time Haruto ran out of mana all he did was restore Koyomi's mana, transform once, and did two maybe three spells. This time he restored her mana, did a few spells for the girl including Gravity which is a Dragon spell and then transformed into land, used drill, then turned into Hurricane, then used Thunder, then turned into Flame! All this time despite having chances to do so didn't go into any kind of Dragon form let alone use Drago Time and even then he didn't run out of mana. Legion just cut him. This shows two problems. One there was no sign of him running out of mana when he just lost in a fight were he form changed three times. In fact if he was low on mana wouldn't it make more sense to go into one Dragon form to try and finish the fight fast instead of fucking around with a monster that killed people and escaped from Beast? The other problem, which I went into before is we don't know how much mana he has. Look at all the stuff he did yet didn't run out of mana compared to the first time he ran out of mana. So what's his limit? If he has a weakness establish how for he can go. Instead every episode we have fans assuming he's low on mana. Even the arc before this after the first episode people thought maybe he didn't have mana to use Drago Time then that's the first thing he used in the next episode! You shouldn't have to assume things in story telling. The writer should be able to tell you. If a story just ends in the middle of a fight between protagonist and antagonist you can't just assume the protagonist won. It's the writers job to tell you he wins. Assuming he doesn't have enough mana doesn't mean it's true. He didn't show signs of slowing down in that fight. So you can assume he didn't have mana and I can assume he was just an idiot who didn't take the fight seriously but if the writers took the time to simple put in one line of Haruto saying "**** I'm low on mana." then there would be no need to assume. And that's my main problem with this mana crap.

And just to add one more problem! Now next week he is going to get his final form even though we have no way of knowing if Legion is really worth getting a new form for because instead of fighting with all Haruto had and losing he fought with his weakest forms and lost.

And what do the kids have to do with Legion when Haruto had no idea who he was until after Kousuke fought him?
You're right. That's just stupid for a whole different reason. Cause if that is the reason he was low on mana then I can think of a lot of other ways he could of drained it then entertaining a little girl. LIKE SAVING PEOPLES LIVES!!!

Lurker
Cause if that is the reason he was low on mana then I can think of a lot of other ways he could of drained it then entertaining a little girl. LIKE SAVING PEOPLES LIVES!!!

You forget that Haruto is one who wants to put smiles on people's faces.

You forget that Haruto is one who wants to put smiles on people's faces.
I'm not questioning his character. I question the idiot who but the main character in a stupid B-story when they could of written a hundred more productive things he could of done while there was a Phantom going around in the A-story killing people. Like tracking him down maybe? And I know I just know that that stupid girl is going to have something to do with Infinity Style! I just know it! And if it does I'm calling it! Worst final form arc ever!

HM, the first time he collapsed he restored Koyomi's man twice in a day. Presumably he normally only does it once a day or maybe even a week.

It's not assuming. It's watching the show and using previously told information to understand.

ANd who's lives were in danger at that particular moment that called for his attention until Kousuke and Rinko brought to his attention. It's not out of character for Haruto to help cheer someone up.

Some people just hate fun.

I thought the moment he was entertaining the kids to be the most character building we ever saw from Haruto, which isn't saying much honestly, but it definitely showed a side we rarely side saw aside from round shaped snacks with holes and saigo no kibou.

It's not assuming. It's watching the show and using previously told information to understand.
You're putting it together but again he wasn't slowing down in that fight. You came to the conclusion he didn't have mana but others came to the conclusion he did and that's what assuming is cause there's no way of knowing because they couldn't add a simple throw away line about it in the middle of the fight. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the writer weren't even thinking about the mana limit and instead just came up with a bad way for Haruto to lose.
ANd who's lives were in danger at that particular moment that called for his attention until Kousuke and Rinko brought to his attention. It's not out of character for Haruto to help cheer someone up.
Read my last post. It's not about Haruto wanting to help cheer people up.
Some people just hate fun.
I hate fun? Hidden Masta hates fun? Maybe you go on some other forum or some **** cause I don't think you've been hanging out at HJU that much!!

Otaku University Student
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the first thing they do next episode is give an explanation of why he didn't use any dragon forms? All this arguing will be for naught.