[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9OXCSB80DM"]??????????? ?31? ?? Kamen Rider Wizard EP31 Preview(HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Friendship and the Cosmos.
While I doubt this arc will compare to the spectacular Cosmic States arc of Fourze, it was definitely pretty interesting to watch.

The Legion Phantom is cool, still think Douji was creeper for this guy, but I definitely love the suit for him. It's sick and almost, Ultraman Kaiju like. It's also interesting to note that he was dangerous to the point that the Wiseman had him imprisoned.

The Philosopher's Stone thing is sorta meh, but I guess it fits with the whole jewel and ring theme of the season. Maybe Harry Potter turned that thing away from me but hey, at least we have more development between the Wiseman and Gremlin.

Cool action today. I like Shibasaki's episodes a lot. Very cool battle within Haruto's underworld between Beast, Chimera, Dragon and Legion.

My guess is that he used up too much mana when giving mana to Koyomi and then when amusing that little girl

No seriously this doesn't get to be an excuse unless the character flat out says "I'm low on mana." I believe that if you have to speculate and guess as to why a character didn't do something obvious(like use Drago Time) then it's bad writing. We don't know how much mana each ring takes up. He could of just used Drago Time and no one would be complaining about his mana limit cause we don't know it. The only time he ran out of mana was before he even had Dragon forms. So now he's in fights where we'll see him use a few regular forms and then like two Dragon forms and still have mana to spare. This isn't like Kiva when fans were mad about him using Emperor form so much and forgetting about his others. Wizard has a mode that lets him summon all his forms giving them equal screen time all at once and then a penultimate form that he's only used ONCE. Not using it and losing and then having us say "well I guess he just didn't have enough mana!" is dumb. Cause in reality there just filling time out so they can do more next week.
Riders in Wizard do have a reason not to go to their strongerst forms right away (mana conservation) and Haruto just got overpowered before he could do anything.

HOPE IS DEAD
Mana conservation? HE'S DEAD! HE DIED! LEGION KILLED HIM!! WHAT GOOD HIS CONSERVING MANA IF YOU'RE DEAD?! If he just used his strongest attacks right away he wouldn't have to conserve **** cause Legion would be dead. You can conserve mana when the bad guy is dead! But again mana is just a cheap writing device that has been used poorly because the writers have only mentioned Haruto running out of mana like once while all the other times it's been fans making up excuses in there heads.

Well, i don't see the need of using All Dragon instantly in that fight. He was not taking a beating or anything...Haruto was handling pretty well, fighting out of suit, then transforming and changing forms, until Beast shows up and screw everything, forcing Wizard to jump in his front 'a la' Kevin Costner...

Lurker
My guess is that he used up mana helping those kids and those kids will somehow help him defeat the Phantom. That'll make us regret calling Haruto a screw-up.

Especially since Legion is more uncontrollable than Phoenix, to where Wiseman had him chained up. If he could shatter Haruto's driver, this Phantom is no cakewalk.

I agree with both of you. Also, it probably takes Haruto a ton of mana to create clones of different elements, it's final form, etc. He can't pull those off indefinitely. He just had to use the mana wisely, especially for those children & for Koyomi.

Welcome
This really could have been avoided if Haruto did use the Drago Time like he normally does and they still had Legion just beat him up instead of making Haruto do something out of character and pretty dumb.

You know they didn't explicitly say it. But it's pretty obvious why Haruto didn't use Drago timer. Not only was he entertaining those kids all the while Kousuke was fighting and gave Koyomi mana. Which we know from episode 4 takes quite a bit and Koyomi even mentioned she needs more than ever before. She even mentioned last episode Haruto uses a lot of mana splitting himself.

As for the episode I thought it was great. Kousuke was put to good use and Legion is a good villain. It's funny that he's even more uncontrollable than Phoenix that he had to tie him up. That was also a nice hint at Wiseman's power. Gremlin looks like he went too far, wonder what's in store for him.

It was great to see Dragon and Chimera fight together, although I wish they talked. It will be interesting to see how Haruto gets his magic back and how that will factor into White Wizard's plans.

You know they didn't explicitly say it. But it's pretty obvious why Haruto didn't use Drago timer. Not only was he entertaining those kids all the while Kousuke was fighting and gave Koyomi mana. Which we know from episode 4 takes quite a bit and Koyomi even mentioned she needs more than ever before. She even mentioned last episode Haruto uses a lot of mana splitting himself.
I agree with both of you. Also, it probably takes Haruto a ton of mana to create clones of different elements, it's final form, etc. He can't pull those off indefinitely. He just had to use the mana wisely, especially for those children & for Koyomi.
This is exactly what I was talking about. A poorly written Achilles heel.

Also the words "wisely" and "for those children" should not be used in the same sentence when there were people who were killed by Legion. Are you sad your brother didn't know real magic? You know who else is sad the daughter of the man that was just killed. But here why don't you just float around some more with a spell that is suppose to be a weapon.

This is exactly what I was talking about. A poorly written Achilles heel.

But it's not because if you watch the episode and watch what the characters specifically say about Drago Timer then you can put the pieces together.

And what do the kids have to do with Legion when Haruto had no idea who he was until after Kousuke fought him?