My guess is that he used up mana helping those kids and those kids will somehow help him defeat the Phantom. That'll make us regret calling Haruto a screw-up.

Especially since Legion is more uncontrollable than Phoenix, to where Wiseman had him chained up. If he could shatter Haruto's driver, this Phantom is no cakewalk.

NO! That fucking mana crap doesn't get to be an excuse every episode! Fourze didn't run out of space! OOO didn't run out of medals! Den-O didn't run out of movies!

Welcome
This is just plain unforgivable, Haruto.No one does this to Koyomi.No one!
yTDcrv5.png

Just look at her face, he's doing it against her will.It looks as if he's sniffing her hair...What a perverted man!This is worse than back in episode 23 where he sat in the same bed as her!

Haruto's not even faithful, as he was in bed with another man (Kyoryu Black) in the SHTZ Net Movies....Another man from another franchise....!He even stole her flowers!Koyomi mentioned something about running low on mana in the episode around the 12 minute mark too.Haruto is so cocky that he won't even let her hand near his touchy touchy zone to feed her life force because he thinks he's too good for her! :shakefist

DISGUSTING!

He also got Dragon killed, but that's not really as important as grabbing Koyomi.

Did anyone else notice that the brother guy was wearing Ryoutaro's clothes?

Rinko's new addiction to donuts really suits her job...
The Phantom this week was 2edgy4me.He just outright kills two people for no reason.

Last edited:
"Training."
Koyomi was not amused when Haruto took those lovely flowers, which she risked her life to hold onto, and gave them to another girl.

Last edited:
My guess is that he used up too much mana when giving mana to Koyomi and then when amusing that little girl

I don't do sense
Riders in Wizard do have a reason not to go to their strongerst forms right away (mana conservation) and Haruto just got overpowered before he could do anything.

HOPE IS DEAD

Blade Adept
I was kind of surprised that the Beast Hyper and Wizard Infinity power-up arcs are right next to each other when Toei usually sandwiches a filler arc in between. So I sort of suspected that they'd handle Beast Hyper like this, putting him to such good use this week!

As for how this episode turned out, well, I wasn't anticipating the last few minutes. Crap, that Douji!Bishop isn't kidding around. And this also makes me think that I'll be a bit underwhelmed with how he will be taken out next episode. =/

レイモン (雷蒙)
Seeing White Wizard in the preview, it seems like Mayu is still in the training. No mentioning her being back so fast yet.

I wonder how they will bring Dragon back...You know, Haruto lost his powers because the Dragon Phantom was destroyed.
Guess Infinity will restore Dragon (even that Phantoms are supposedly born from despair...)