Aronbafon
wizard30.jpg

Writer: Tsuyoshi Kida​

Gremlin unleashes a dangerous Phantom who assumes form of a man called Naitō. But unlike the Phantoms Haruto and Nito faced before, Naitō attacks humans without discrimination.

Last edited:
I guess you're doing this now, not that I mind I just didn't know we were racing to do this.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Since he's been given the "blue font" in his username now, he feels pressure to put the threads up first..................based on my observation, of course (I'll let Andy clarify or correct me on this)

It seems that there's a specific format for thread openers, and if a mod does it, it's less likely for someone to screw it up.

Aronbafon
Well it's really just because I already did Kyoryuger as well. Today I was just early because I was going to be afk until just about the start of Super Hero Time and I since I can sticky the threads when I make them I just went ahead. That's really just it.

Welcome
Haruto confirmed for incompetent main Rider.You had one job, Haruto.
[HIDE]wz7vaY3.jpg[/HIDE]

Last edited:
Aronbafon
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this outright the first time since Hibiki the main Rider literally lost all of his powers before obtaining the final form?

Welcome
Shotaro pretty much lost his powers, but Phillip kept them so you're half right.Fourze died, so he did lose all his powers, but that doesn't really count.

*sigh*Uuuuuuuuuuh...So were doing this now?

Were going to do this now huh?

WHAT THE **** HARUTO?!!!

YOU CAN TRANSFORM INTO FOUR PEOPLE! FOUR PEOPLE!!!

ON TOP OF THAT YOU CAN COMBINE SAID PEOPLE INTO A FORM THAT SUPPOSEDLY IS STRONG THAN YOUR FINAL FORM!!!

BUT DID YOU DO THAT?!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

YOU FUCKED AROUND AND LOOK WERE IT GOT YOU!!!

WELL BRA-FUCKING-VO!!!!

Lay there...lay there and die...

EDIT: Also Andy is clearly drunk with power and should be permanently banned.

My guess is that he used up mana helping those kids and those kids will somehow help him defeat the Phantom. That'll make us regret calling Haruto a screw-up.